Del Val Electric LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2018

Crosswicks Rd

Bordentown, NJ 08505

Del Val Electric is the area's premiere electrician and full service renovation contractor. Due to very high demand we are currently only performing service panel upgrades, recessed lighting and new home wiring on the electric side; Kitchens and Baths along with Finished Basements on the renovation side.. We look forward to hearing from you!...
Recessed Lighting project
Recessed Lighting

lighting

202008505

10/02/2020

Marlene B.

Excellent experience!! Ed and his crew were punctual, pleasant, neat and mindful of the surroundings. Ed always communicated the next step in the process. Cost was fair. Would not hesitate to recommend him to others and will certainly call again for future needs. 5 stars for sure!

Description of Work
Ceiling lights, chandelier and accent lights for shelving in dining room.

Category lighting

09/08/2020

Stephen N.

No one ever contacted us. I don’t know how to rate them bc I never heard from anyone?

Description of Work
Breaker changed on hot tub

Category electrician

Thank you for your feedback. We value our customers, current and potential, and only want to perform the absolute best for them. That being said, we align ourselves with projects that are an excellent fit for us that allows us to "knock it out of the park" so to speak. After reviewing your request I see that you are located over 20 miles away and had a very very small project. It would be nearly impossible for us to meet all of your expectations at a fair price given travel time and overall convenience for us both. I'm sorry we could not connect. Thanks again!

09/04/2020

ann marie M.

Excellent job! Done properly and fast. Ed (the electrician) is a very personable man and easy to work with and understand. I highly recommend this company (Del Val Electric).

Description of Work
outside wiring and new inside power box

06/18/2020

juan L.

excellent...+++ Highly recommend this company

Description of Work
SubPanel and new line run for HVAC

03/25/2020

Karin P.

Did a great job. Very professional and great service! I would definitely use again and have recommended them to family members that need an electrician.

Description of Work
Great company

02/19/2020

sandra C.

Great! Ed was very professional.

Description of Work
200 amp service, add receptacles, minor repairs

01/15/2020

Beverly J.

Ed and Kyle were fantastic. They were polite and friendly, came on time, kept in touch with us, took care of the permit, and completed the work quickly and accurately. They were even able to conceal the wiring, which isn’t a big deal because it’s in the garage, but it was still nice. They explained everything, labeled the box, and cleaned up when they were done. I couldn’t be happier. If I have any need in the future, I would not hesitate to call Del Val.

Description of Work
added 20 amp circuit for refrigerator

01/08/2020

Amanda M.

He was an awesome guy. He was great. He was professional. He was on time.

Description of Work
He put a new ceiling fan in my kitchen.

Category ceiling fans

06/29/2019

Susan B.

Good home contractors are hard to find, and we are thrilled we found Del Val! Prompt, courteous, reasonable, and easy to work with. We've used them 3 times now and every time they were a pleasure to work with and the job was done impeccably. Would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
fix outlets, replace light fixtures

05/10/2019

Mary K.

Excellent. From the initial contact to the completion of the job everyone was professional, on time and neat. Answered all of our questions and kept us informed along the way. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Repaired buried pool line and replaced second story spot light.

03/22/2019

Joseph M.

Awesome work! Ed and his crew were timely, professional, and exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation that required new recessed lighting, under cabinet lighting, and area lighting.

Category electrician

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working together once again. We appreciate your feedback as it is crucial to our company's growth and development. We are proud to announce that we now have a full time office staff to help us increase responsiveness and over all logistics.

02/22/2019

Steve R.

Great, I called in the morning asking for a new outlet, Del Val stopped by that afternoon to look over the job and said that they would schedule it for the following week. They called the night before to let us know that they would be there in the morning. The installation went as planned, they were prompt, courteous and very neat. My wife and I are very pleased with the excellent service from Del Val Electric.

Description of Work
Install electrical outlet for a medical device

02/22/2019

Angelo L.

Ed was great!! He got back to me with a quote right away. I called several other electricians and they never returned my phone call. He fit me in right away and took care of everything!! Was on time and even came out in bad weather to take care of my problem. For any electrical issues he is now my "goto" guy

Description of Work
Drop line from house into meter

11/11/2018

Dominic R.

Much better than expected. Power was disconnected and reconnected in a few hours. Del Val replaced the wiring outside, installed a new meter box and then upgraded my electric panel inside. He made everything up to code installing heavier ground wire and installing sunken ground wire outside. He cleaned his work area and bagged all trash from the job. The township electrical inspector passed the work and commented on a nice job.

Description of Work
Upgraded Electrical service panel.

09/26/2018

Anthony C.

Awesome. I was in a time crunch for the work and DelVal came on a Saturday to get my job completed.

Description of Work
Electrician

09/17/2018

Wayne J.

The job was performed professionally. Wiring was inspected to see if there was an underlying problem. Plastic was put down on the carpeting and the job was fully cleaned up after completion.

Description of Work
New smoke/CO2 detectors installed

09/09/2018

B W.

The electrician was very responsive, professional and knowledgeable. The electrician ensured the house was left as clean as he found it, wore booties and cleaned up. He did the work requested and improved existing electrical work and explained what he was doing. He worked efficiently and I was extremely happy with his work and would hire this company again!

Description of Work
smoke alarms and GFIs installed

09/08/2018

Kevin R. S.

Job well done and it only took about an hour. He did a good job and I am glad I chose their service. I will use again

Description of Work
Put a dedicated line in for a dishwasher.

08/14/2018

Candace G.

Ed told me he would be at my house at 9:30 AM the day after I had called him. He called me a half hour before he came on the day of the appointment. He was very pleasant and knowledgeable about what the fire alarm company needed to install their product. He completed the job in a neat and timely manner and stuck to the price he quoted me over the phone. He showed us everything he had done, which was perfect for what we needed. This is the second time I have used Del Val this year and I consider Ed my go to Electrician. It is a great feeling, when you find someone you can put your trust in to take care of your electrical needs.

Description of Work
Dedicated outlet for fire monitoring sysytem

08/09/2018

Donna B.

Very well. We were extremely pleased.

Description of Work
Installation of lighting fixtures, dimmer switches and ceiling fan.

08/07/2018

David S.

In a word, Ed was fabulous. He was easy to get a hold of to schedule an appointment that wasn’t months into the future and he arrived on time. He was very courteous and pleasant to speak with and kept me informed of progress and of issues he diagnosed. Pricing was very reasonable and he made sure to keep our home clean by laying down drop cloths. We will definitely call Del Val Electric the next time we need electrical work.

Description of Work
We had several wiring issues that caused intermittent light outages, lighting in a bedroom to be inoperable, and an attic fan not to work.

The Neighborhood Handyman

We are a professional handyman service (and so much more) that has 4 full time employees. We have been family owned for over 21 years offering high quality service and your complete satisfaction. *GIFT CARDS AVAILABLE* Call Steve or Rose 856-727-0528

Mr. Speedy Electric Service Co.

When you need an electrician to service your home or business, look no further than Mr. Speedy Electric Service, Inc. Since 1983, we've been helping homeowners and business owners in Hightstown, NJ with their electrical needs. With over 60 years of combined experience, we're well-equipped to handle any issue that comes our way. Formerly known as Kaiser Electric, you can rely on us to handle your electrical: Installations Maintenance Repairs We've even available 24/7 for emergency services. Call or click for service today!

Residential Renovation Specialists

At Residential Renovation Specialists, we specialize in Residential renovations, remodeling, and commercial tenant build outs. We also do water, fire, and mold damage restorations, clean up, demolition and drying. We never let our clients down because home renovations are our specialty. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We specialize in additions and kitchen remodel. We offer a wide range of expertise for a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. Clients expect nothing less when it comes to remodeling services and we always deliver. It's our mission to provide complete satisfaction in demolition service. Let us know what you need because you won't find a better general contractor in Jamesburg, NJ. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

NJ