RIMSKY CONSTRUCTION

With Angi since July 2007

PBI Construction LLC.

PBI Construction LLC. has been focused on Delivering Quality kitchen & bathroom remodels. We create a detailed schedule to meet clients project objective, communicate clearly with clients, track project progress, supervise closely on quality of work done, complete the project on time. PBI Construction LLC. has Over 40 years experience in the construction industry

Essential Renovations

We handle Interior and Exterior Renovations which includes kitchen and bathrooms. We are licensed and insured with references and workmanship warranties. Our team of professionals will help you design your project that will fit within your budget. We are investor friendly as well.

Sea Pine Restoration LLC

Owner operated contracting business specializing in pavers, baths, kitchens, basements, rental/turnover, painting and vinyl plank flooring. Remodeling single family, multi family and commercial projects since 1995. Serving Morris, Passaic and Bergen counties. We work with your design ideas and provide cost/benefit consulting with regard to materials, time and resale value of your project. We are licensed and fully insured.

07/13/2007

Rimsky Construction was contracted and paid to build an addition on my home. His insurance was canceled for non-payment. The siding on my house was done incorrectly according to manufacturer representative. I have water and mold in my new basement due to improper construction. I have rainwater running into my house where he build a portico. He left my house unfinished. He owes me over $3000 in bor...

Description of Work
Build a 1000sq ft addition including a basement. Completely remodel kitchen.

Category home builders