K-HOELER PLUMBING & HEATING INC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2007

272 B Myrtle Ave

Boonton, NJ 07005

K. Hoeler Plumbing & Heating was founded in 1994. With exceptional services and low prices, it doesn’t get any better than us in Boonton, NJ. Call us now to schedule your consultation. At K. Hoeler Plumbing & Heating, you wont be taken advantage of, just taken care of....

01/23/2021

Amanda P.

Keith quickly returned my phone call for a quote and had Ryan out for an estimate that same day. The estimate was reasonable and he was able to schedule me for the following week. His guys showed up on time and completed the job exactly as described in the estimate. They were neat and it really looks great. Will definitely use again for other plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Repipe Sump Pumps

Category wells

09/14/2017

Stephanie W.

He was really good. He was really pleasant. Most of the times when you get someone under contract they aren't very good because they know they are getting paid regardless, but he was very good. I'd give him all "A's". He did a good job. He's reasonable. When I have to call for a plumber I call for him, he returns your calls.

Description of Work
Contractor plumbing. Fixed a toilet.

09/14/2017

pam N.

fix the problem the first time. Very professional.

Description of Work
leak in shower

07/13/2017

Stephanie W.

very well. Requested him under my home warranty contract

Description of Work
Kevin fixed the inside of my toilet and had to replace all the parts. He came out on a Saturday morning which was much appreciated

06/27/2017

Gregory F.

What did the provider do? Nothing, absolutely nothing. No phone call, no follow up after $100 deductible paid through HMS Home Warranty Services. HMS is a separate issue onto themselves. Atrocious customer service. No calls or follow ups like their partner Hoeler Plumbing. 5 days go by since claim was filed. We had to call to follow up on status each time- no reply at all. DO NOT USE THEM.

Category plumbing

This client has a policy through cross country home services which is an insurance policy not through K. Hoeler Plumbing and Heating. Also lives in an area that we do not service . This is a review that that is uncalled for . I have advertised with Angieslist for several years and always treated my clients with respect and fairness. Because of Angieslist letting this type of review possible I will no longer spend my advertising dollars with them. A homeowner should never be allowed to post a review bashing a company without having ever hiring them to perform service. This clients dissatisfaction should be through their home warranty company and not through K. Hoeler Plumbing & Heating.

06/06/2017

Patty F.

I use them for all my plumbing needs, price might be a little higher than some but they do the job right the first time.

Description of Work
Added plumbing for a sink down my basement.

01/07/2017

NOUREDDIN H.

I called and told them to come back and fix because I paid over $600 to fix problems and only 2 weeks later the same problem happens again. If they don't know how to do something they should not offer to do it. I don't mind paying as long as the problem is fixed. I would never recommend them to anyone ever, and I will never use them.

Description of Work
they came over and fixed sun pump problem, they came two weeks later to fix grease trap and two weeks later the same problem came back.

09/16/2016

Jerome M.

Carl came to my home well within the time I was told. He was very cordial and polite and placed covers on his shoes upon entering my house & each time he went to his truck. He diligently fixed the faucet then unclogged the sink which developed scratches over time. After which gave me recommendations & took measurements for replacing the sink in the future. Carl did a great job and I shall contact him for all my plumbing needs. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Repair leaky bathroom sink faucet and unclog its drain.

09/10/2016

Troy E.

This was an authorized replacement under my home warranty company. Unlike many of the contractors that home warranties send out, Keith was professional and he worked with me to expedite the process as much as possible. I was surprised how responsive and accessible he was as he called me and the home warranty company multiple times until the job was approved, scheduled, and completed. He actually helped me a lot with my home warranty, which was a blessing. All of this was so helpful as I am an out-of-state landlord and cannot be onsite to oversee and schedule repairs. My cost as listed below was my share of the price as home warranty paid the balance.

Description of Work
Replacement of propane, 40-gallon hot water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

08/12/2016

Barrie S.

Wouldn't know because they never called me back. I would not recommend anyone that can't return a phone call within 48-72 hours.

Description of Work
Pipe to be fixed, back-up sump pump, etc

05/12/2016

Thomas M.

Spoke to owner Keith Hoeler on phone, scheduled appointment for same day service. Team member Ryan arrived as scheduled. He placed booties over his work shoes before entering the house. He diagnosed the problems that I had outlined on the phone earlier. He also discovered a potential disaster in the making (my words) for the main sewer line had a significant blockage. He explained what was to be done and gave me the cost of same in writing to agree to before proceeding. All work was also conferenced with the owner before being completed in a neat and professional manner with a most pleasant demeanor. As Ryan proceeded he was joined by Keith, to help in the tasks to be completed. No surprises, just excellent work by fine men who take pride in their trade. I highly recommend them and will definitely call them in the future as the need arises.

Description of Work
Adjusted pop-up in main bathroom sink that had allowed water to puddle instead of fast draining. Cabled sewer main from basement cleanout to clear blockage with drum machine. Price included up to 1 1/2 hours of snaking. Snaked line 140' to street to clear blockage. Shut off water to basement toilet. Removed tank from bowl and faulty parts. Supplied and installed new flush valve assembly, tank to bowl kit, fill valve, and closet supply tube.

10/03/2015

Ed G.

The plumbers arrived on time, shut down the system and spent 4 hours removing the hundreds of pounds of rusting cast iron pipe and preparing the existing remaining waste fittings to tie into the new PVC. This involved cutting the cast iron stack to the roof vent, the connection to the main house clean-out and cutting each branch to the toilets (2), sinks (3), tub, shower and washer trap. Starting at the main house clean-out, they designed and assembled new PVC piping to each branch fixture and to the main vent stack. They re-set the two toilets with new seals. They turned on the system and tested each connection. No leaks. The entire process took approximately 9 hours and the results were perfect. This is the fifth project the guys from K. Hoeller accomplished and like all the previous jobs, this was done right the first time. Thanks to Keith, Carl and Ryan for another job well done.

Description of Work
Remove all 4" cast iron waste piping in basement and replace with 2", 3" and 4" PVC pipe and fittings as applicable. Remove 2 toilets and replace flanges and re-install. Remove / Replace existing PVC trap servicing washer, water softener and air conditioner condensate pump.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water softeners

09/30/2015

Marc C.

Prompt, clean, advice excellent, work done quickly.

Description of Work
Repaired lines to DW, installed new filters, recommended and installed kitchen faucet.

Category plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

08/17/2015

Donna C.

Prompt, professional and very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Plumbing in bathroom renovation.

Category plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

06/15/2015

Kim M.

Very professional, neat and punctual. would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Installed new stems in our bathtub and replaced fittings.

05/12/2015

Pradeep A.

Provider was thorough, quick and professional. There was no mess. Would hire them again in future.

Description of Work
Provider cleared the clogg in toilet. Toilet had to be removed as my kids put stuff which clogged the toilet and cold not have been removed with the snake.

10/11/2014

Steven B.

he held off providing me a quote for weeks and they simply gave me a high quote to get it off his list to do things.

Description of Work
Poor responsiveness

09/26/2014

Christine D.

My message on Angie's list was never responded to so I called the office directly and left a message. Over 24 hours later I received a VM that he had been away from the office. No problem, so I called back later that day and left a message to set up an appointment to see the problem and explained that there is a bigger job behind the current one (sewer gas in the house). It has been 36+ hours and I have not gotten any phone call in reply. We have hired another plumber as the sewer gas problem had to be fixed. Then we are replacing all the main pipes in basement and then are adding a room that needs baseboard heating. He missed out on a nice opportunity (probably a total of $7K). The other plumber, Russo answered my call and had someone here within 3 hours. I could have waited and would have as Keith Hoeler was recommended by a friend. I understand a small business, but I gave this plenty of time. I now question the ratings and the effectiveness of Angie's List.....

Description of Work
Nothing, but he could have had a really nice job!

09/23/2014

Jose B.

Keith and Carl are top notch - they are excellent plumbers who do not cut corners. Their goal is to get the job done right every time and be customer-centric in the process. They have earned my trust over the last 6 years and are my exclusive plumbing and heating professionals.

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal Replacement

09/08/2014

Susan R.

I've used Keith Hoeler many times for routine plumbing repair. He is always polite, professional and prompt, as well as being a competent plumber. Everything he's fixed has stayed fixed.

Description of Work
Replaced main water shut-off valve, and shower valve & faucet.

08/23/2014

John N.

I was called back almost immediately when scheduling my appointment. They are very professional and showed up even a few minutes early. The work and pricing was explained first before anything was started. I was very pleased with the work completed.

Description of Work
Fixed two broken faucets outside and added turn off valves for the winter.

07/20/2014

Peter L.

Easy to deal with, professional - Keith and his crew are competent, reliable and fair.

Description of Work
Plumbing repairs

04/23/2014

Kevin G.

We have had K-Hoeler Plumbing fix and install a number of things at our house. They are responsive, polite, and extremely easy to work with. I would highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
We have had K-Hoeler plumbing fix a leaking toilet, install a new bathroom faucet, install a new hot water heater, install a new sump pump, and various other small services.

03/12/2014

MARY ANN B.

I have ancient plumbing so it was not easy to work on. The person they sent was very efficient. I was on a short lease and had to find someone quickly. They had a very quick response, and worked well around the weather. I was very impressed with their overall service.

Description of Work
They repaired a leak in a bathroom basin piping.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

02/21/2014

jeffrey W.

After reaching out on Feb 11th to this company through Angie's List, Keith responded the same day. In order to put an estimate together without coming out to my house, Keith requested pictures of the old and new bathroom faucets and the thermostatic valve set up in tub . I sent the pictures (same day) and have not heard from company since. I even sent a follow-up email to Keith on the 18th and still no response as of the 21st.

Description of Work
nothing because he stopped responding to emails after 1st contact

Category plumbing

This member had contacted K. Hoeler Plumbing & Heating through e-mail with photos of a shower valve in need of repairs, at our request we had asked this member to send photos so he would not have to pay a service fee for us to come out .We had sent these photos to our local distributers to help identify the brand and locate repair parts. We had not heard back from our distributers and unfortunately had missed his follow up e-mail. In a perfect world we would not have missed his e-mail and/or received a phone call before such an inaccurate and unfair review was allowed to be posted. There was absolutely no work performed or charges to this member .

Jimbo's AC & Heating LLC

Jimbo's A/C & Heating LLC is offering HVAC Contractor service with 15 years of industry experience.The company is fully licensed and insured offering affordable prices and discounts . Also a member of the BBB.Contact us for more information. First-time customers enjoy 10% off. Seniors and Veterans enjoy this discount ALL THE TIME! Please contact direct at 908-930-5007.

WaterMac Plumbing & Heating LLC

We accept CASH, CHECK & all major credit cards.

Petro Home Services

With over 100 years experience, we know how to keep you comfortable, safe and help you save on energy costs. Our local 24/7 customer service and support means automatic heating oil deliveries and our service response is always fast. We never run out of heating oil plus our pricing and payment plans are designed to help you manage your costs all year round. Experience the Petro difference today!

PLUMBING, HEATING, WATER CONDITIONING, DRAIN CLEANING, VIDEO PIPE INSPECTION, REMODELING, RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL SERVICE, GENERAL MAINTENANCE, WATER HEATERS, PUMPS, ROUGH & FINISH PIPING, BATHROOM RENOVATION, APPLIANCE INSTALL, WATER TREATMENT, WATER BASED HEATING SERVICES.

AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES & FORCED AIR HEATING SERVICES.