Bednar Landscape Services

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2008

4.4

Additional Address - PO Box 135...

One Stop Property Management LLC

One Stop Property Management, LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. We also have over 8 years of experience in this field. We are a One Stop company that provide the services you need instead of reaching out to multiple contractors! Services: Lawn Maintenance, Lawn care, Landscape Design, Landscape Construction, Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Stump Grinding, Snow Removal, Pressure Washing, Leveling/Grading & More!

08/01/2016

I don't call them. It's scheduled and they come and visit periodically. They schedule in advance at the beginning of the year and hey come without any invitation. They did major work for me landscaping my front lawn. I had a couple of trees that had been uprooted by Sandy and the lawn was a mess and together they filled the holes and cleaned it up so I was pretty satisfied. The cost was kind of st...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They take care of my lawn and cleanup during the spring and fall seasons. They take care of my trees and they mulch the flower beds.

CATEGORY landscaping

08/01/2016

They come four times a month to cut the grass. I don't call them, it is scheduled. I was satisfied. The major work they did for me, landscaping my front lawn, I had a couple of trees uprooted by Hurricane Sandy and the lawn was a mess. They put it back together and filled the holes made by the trees. They cleaned it up. It was fine. They did the work very professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use a company called Bednar Landscape Services to take care of my lawn and clean up during the spring and fall seasons. They fertilize my lawn, trees and shrubs and mulch the flower beds.

CATEGORY landscaping

07/03/2015

They did the job.  Unfortunately they arrived much later than expected.  We had used this firm for both general landscaping (cutting grass, etc) and bigger jobs.  For cutting grass they were always on time as expected.  For other things like cutting bushes once or twice a year they always came more than a week after they were  expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down bushes that were getting too tall.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

05/21/2015

They were great to work with always showed up when they said they would and did exactly what they said they would.  They had great ideas and the workmanship was top notch.  They even came back the next year to reseed the backyard free of charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bednar installed a new paver patio and leveled/seeded backyard.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

10/12/2014

We are very happy with the services provided by Bednar.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bednar Landscaping has been our contractor for several years. The have done plantings, landscaping and provide weekly lawn maintenance. We are very satisfied with their services and professionalism

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

drainage, front yard landscaping, landscape design, landscape lighting, outdoor kitchens & fireplaces, patios & hardscaping, property maintenance, retaining walls

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available