Ashley Marion Home

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2016

518, Main St

Boonton, NJ 07005

You will receive an initial 2 hour in home meeting to discuss your goals and expectations for the design of your room. We'll take a look at the pieces you have and would like to keep, and construct a list of what you need. We'll create an inspiration concept for the room and narrow down your design style. At the close of the consultation we'll make arrangements for the beginning of the design process. We'll stay within budget and work within phases if necessary to complete the project in a timely manner....

03/12/2018

nishita G.

Unethical, Unprofessional and a seasoned scammer. We hired her to decorate our home. More than 6 months in to the project we are still waiting on our furniture with no updates. Our efforts to get updates from her via email, texts ,phone are to deaf ears. She labelled us on the contrary as overwhelming and nagging customers. Ashley, I know you know what you have done wrong. I contacted every single vendor from my invoice list and they have collectively verified that you placed and cancelled my orders after few days of placing them because your credit card did not go through. Sorry I am not in the business of scamming and I work very hard for every penny.I know you are re branding. How many names will you change?? How many emails of mine will you block?? I will make it my business for everyone to know what you have done to me and how you have played with my sentiments. Wont be bullied anymore! It hurts bad when someone breaks your trust like this!!! I want my MONEY BACK!!!!! [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
Interior design

Category interior designers, window treatments

11/29/2017

Theresa T.

She took my money (over $6000), made excuses, told lies, then cut off her phone, stopped answering my emails, never delivered services or furniture I fully paid for. Sued her in small claims court, won and now am in the process of chasing my money down.

Description of Work
She was hired to furnish and decorate 4 rooms in my home. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Category interior designers

Alan Prostick

We specialize in window treatments! Please note we only do installations and repairs we are not a supplier. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and contact us for a free over the phone estimate today! Custom drapery measuring, planning, and installation. On site repairs of shades and blinds. We may be the only firm repairing Pella in door “Micro blinds”. All our work is guaranteed. We actually show up for appointments!

Offers by Alan Prostick on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

We provide full service Interior design and decorating. We also provide custom window treatment design and ordering. No architectural design or remodels.