Zephyr Electrical Construction Inc

With Angi since May 2010

Tosone Electric Inc

Our highly skilled and professional electricians provide services meeting the highest standards of reliability, quality and safety. Additional phone number - (973) 332-5389. Additional address - 1285 Broad Street Bloomfield, NJ 07003.

Blizworks

Call us today for all your electrical needs!

Noakes Electrical Construction

Noakes Electrical Construction LLC is a licensed and insured electrical contractor providing residential and commercial solutions within the Northern NJ area. Whether big or small, we pride ourselves in delivering exceptional service to our clients on time and within budget. Please call us today to schedule your free estimate at (631) 572-4168

Offers by Noakes Electrical Construction  on Angi

04/04/2011

They are very professional. The owner, Steve, is really honest and fair. The work crew is reliable and friendly. They are a great company. They are the only electricians I will ever use.

Description of Work
I hired Zephyr Electrical Construction to re-do all of the electric in my house. They installed light fixtures and the whole nine yards.

Category electrician

06/14/2010

Perfectly clean work. Excellent turn around time and a professional from start to finish.

Description of Work
I have used Zephyr on three different occasions and have also referred them to my parents who also utilized their service. I have had a sub panel installed, exterior lights and outlet on my deck as well as outlet extenders in my kitchen. Steve is excellent, knowledgeable and his prices are fair. His entire team is excellent and I cannot recommend them enough.

Category electrician,lighting

05/20/2010

He installed fans, lighting, updated our electrical system. He moved the electrical box from indoors to outdoors. He also came back and did some smaller jobs. I can call him and he will get right back with me. We talk about the problem and he sends some one right out in the morning.

Description of Work
They came in to our new home. They upgraded our electrical system to a modern system.

Category electrician