Happy Trees By MGM Tree Service LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2008

57 Morley Lane

Bloomfield, NJ 07003

Additional contact name - Gaudy Monge. Additional e-mail - marvin@happytreesbymgm.com. happytrees1@verizon.net...

05/26/2022

Marc S.

I've used Happy Trees a few times and Marvin was also able to help my parents with a tree in another county that no one else would help them with. The crew always does an efficient job, they are courteous and friendly and leave our property clean of any debris. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Tree trimming and removal of rotted tree trunk

08/20/2020

Kim G.

We had storm damage from Hurricane Isaias & they came out to give an estimate & had availability that same day. Very professional Very reasonable They cleaned up after themselves & didn’t see anything behind. Thank you, Kim

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Category landscaping,tree service

07/21/2020

Michael O.

It was written in the contract that the tree stump debris would be removed, and they DID NOT remove any debris. Even though the price and the box requesting debris removal was completed, they somehow are arguing that it was never part of the contract? (A picture of the specific section of the bill is also included in this post). Take note that they check off both boxes for some unknown reason, but also included the charge. Why check off both boxes? I have no idea. They never spoke to me and the day they showed up they never once discussed anything with me and left before I could review the job with them. Also, they cut a sprinkler line and crushed sprinkler head in the process. Pictures of the debris is also included. Each pile is about 1.5 - 2 feet deep. If this is rectified, I will update my post, but for now, I would not recommend them, and if you do, pull up a chair and watch them work and question everything they do.

Description of Work
Cutting down of three trees and stumps and debris removed.

Category landscaping,tree service

11/27/2019

Linda P.

Didn't use this professional as I did not agree with aspect of pricing

Description of Work
3 trees trimmed

03/07/2019

Susan C.

These guys were great! Marvin came to give us an estimate within half an hour after we called. He was able to do the job the next day, and his crew were punctual and efficient. After they left, our property was completely cleaned of any residue.

Description of Work
Tree removed that had fallen on house.

06/05/2018

John G.

Good work, good team, no complaints.

Description of Work
High branches trimmed away from house and dead limbs cut. Limb cut from a medium-sized tree.

04/27/2018

Sabrina D.

On April 17, 2018 I had made an appointment for Saturday, April 21, 2018 for the estimate. That morning I received a phone call that they were unable to come out and had to reschedule. So I told the young lady that next Saturday, April 28th would be fine. I called today to confirm the appointment since no one called me and of course no one knew anything. I received a call back and it was scheduled for April 28 at 3:30 PM, I agreed and I just received another call from a woman at 973-338-0506 telling me that they have not been scheduling any appointments and I don't have no appointment maybe I spoke to another company and I told her no I did have an appointment and it was with Happy Trees. She was very rude and unprofessional and I believe it was the owners wife.

Description of Work
tree removal

03/04/2018

Matt B.

After the recent nor'easter, a tree in my backyard was leaning over a bit too much. I called Happy Trees that day after the storm to ask if they could take a look at it to tell me if there was a problem and if so, estimate what it would cost to remove it. About four hours after I called, Marvin stopped by to inspect the tree and pointed out a damaged root to me, and gave me a prompt estimate. Since his crew was nearby, he even arranged for them to come remove the tree before the end of the same day. Once the crew arrived, they were total pros. They quickly arranged to have it taken down, and were done with all the work in about a total of 45 minutes. They left my backyard cleaner than how they found it - cleaned up all the knocked down branches, and used a leaf blower and swept up any and all debris left from the wood-chipping machine they used in the street. I was amazed at how professional and thorough they were - not a speck of tree or debris was left when they were done. All in all they were finished in about 45 minutes and it now looks like a tree was never there, let alone was cut down and into pieces. Amazing work, will definitely be calling Happy Trees again in the future when I need other trees removed!

Description of Work
Tree removal

08/24/2017

Daphne W.

I asked them to give me an estimate, and the price and the advice he gave me were so good on trimming vs. cutting the branch off that I hired him on the spot. He had some men working in the area and they finished the job before I got back from the grocery store.

Description of Work
Trimming or cutting off the branch of a tree that had grown over our roof.

05/12/2017

Joanne E.

We were given a very detailed and itemized estimate in writing and were able to schedule service within a week. The equipment and crew arrived on time as scheduled. I was impressed with the crew of 6 and how well they worked together. They were careful not to damage anything and cleaned up thoroughly afterwards. I am very happy with the work that was done and will use them again in the future. I highly recommend Happy Trees.

Description of Work
Trees throughout property need to be trimmed away from house and one tree removed with stump grinder.

MaxPro & Lalvay Landscaping

Maxpro & Lavlay Landscaping can help you with lawn maintenance, hardscape designs, retaining walls, masonry, snow removal, and more. We are proud to supplement and maximize the outdoor spaces of our customers. Having a team that is full of experience in the field, allows us to turn your landscaping needs into a reality. From small to large, we serve all! -Weekly Lawn Services -Pruning -Cleanups-Aerating -Mulch Installation-Much more… Note: We have 5 star rating on Home Advisor https://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.MaxProServices.109908736.html

North Jersey Tree Specialists LLC

North Jersey Tree Specialists LLC. Provides a full spectrum of NJ tree services. We have extensive experience in the removal of dead, diseased, or dangerous trees both in the open and in confined spaces. www.northjerseytreespecialists.com

FRIENDLY TREE SERVICE

FRIENDLY TREE SERVICE PROVIDES RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL TREE SERVICE. As NJ Licensed Tree Experts and Certified Arborists we offer the highest quality fine pruning of trees and shrubs, Tree and stump removal, mature tree planting services and mulch delivery ! ADDITIONAL EMAIL: FRIENDLYTREESERVICE@GMAIL.COM. SEE WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES.

# NJTC 768421
    New Jersey
    NJ Board of Tree Experts
    09/14/2019
    Check, Financing Available, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Tree removal, pruning, thinning, shaping, cabling, high-risk trees, storm damage, dead wood pruning, stump grinding, dead wood tree pruning & landscaping.

Lawn fertilizing, spraying & tree treatment.