DLP Electric

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2012

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

90 Darling Ave

Bloomfield, NJ 07003

DLP Electric LLC provides quality work at reasonable prices. Full service electrical contracting company. No job is too small. Fast courteous service. Customer satisfaction is always priority number one....

electrician (219)lighting (68)ceiling fan installation (29)generator service (4)

02/10/2021

An outlet overheated a couple of nights ago and shorted another outlet with it. After hearing a pop and a burning smell, I knew I would need an electrician, so I reached out to DLP Electric since they're not too far from where I live and received a response from Don within 20 minutes. We scheduled a time to him and his teammate to come the very next morning. Communication was great and he and his ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlet Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2021

Photo for DLP Electric - 90 Darling Ave, Bloomfield, NJ - 39186110

11/27/2020

No job too small. I’d been looking for months to have a dining-room light installed. Don responded fast, provided a reasonable quote, gave me a choice of a few install dates, arrived early and finished before the estimated time. He was professional, friendly and personable. Quality Work from a seasoned professional. Call Don. You won’t be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dining-room light install & Hallway light install.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

Photo for DLP Electric - 90 Darling Ave, Bloomfield, NJ - 39053785

11/22/2020

Excellent service, honest, straightforward. We are looking forward to continued work/ relationship with DLP electric.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repositioned and updated kitchen lights

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2020

07/14/2020

Don is nothing short of fantastic. Professional, fast, helpful, friendly, tidy, careful, even funny. He's actually done work at our house a few times, which we bought a couple years ago. One thing I'll say -- Don was one of a few electricians we had look the house over when we bought it. And it was Don who spotted the fact that our external electrical hook up was mismatched to our panel in the hou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing Installing Outlets/Installing Ceiling Fan and Lights

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2019

06/25/2020

Don was professional, friendly, and will definitely be our go to electrician from now on. He came in, assessed the issue quickly, and explained what he was doing as he was fixing it. We've used a few local electricians in the area over the years and Don was by far the most competent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing gfci outlets in kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

01/22/2020

Don and Pat were fantastic! They got the job done quickly and explained everything they were doing. They made sure I was happy with placement and cleaned everything before they left. It was great service and I would definitely call them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
recessed lights

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

01/20/2020

Everything went great and so were the electricians. They got the job done right away and knew what needed to be done! I highly recommend them!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
240 dryer Outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

01/20/2020

Quick friendly service. Neat work. Great communication!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

11/19/2019

Amazing! Don is great! I wanted a light fixture changed in the stairway of my townhome. NOT EASY! Don took the time to assess how he would position the ladder at the top landing to reach the fixture. Then he had to lean over the open space, get to the existing fixture, remove it and install the new one. I held my breath through the entire process. He did it! The new light looks beautiful and reall...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 2 lights, install new light in bedroom, install GFI outlet in laundry room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

Photo for DLP Electric - 90 Darling Ave, Bloomfield, NJ - 38243080

11/19/2019

I reached out to Don about adding an electrical outlet above my fireplace and the next day he came out for an estimate. He was able to come out within a week to do the work for a very fair price! Both days that he and his partner came over, they were early! They completed the work quickly and efficiently - very friendly and professional. If I need any more electrical work in the future I will defi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add electrical outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

Photo for DLP Electric - 90 Darling Ave, Bloomfield, NJ - 38253020

Electrical installations & repairs. Kitchens. Bathrooms. Basements. Ceiling fans. Outlets. Service upgrades & repairs. Residential snow removal- Bloomfield and surrounding areas.

Ask for details.