Antosek & Associates llc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2012

Antosek & Associates LLC is owned and operated by Sean Antosek. Sean is licensed, insured, and has been in the construction field since 1989. Antosek and Associates LLC is committed to quality and has nothing but the highest standards. We are proficient, punctual, trustworthy, reliable, and affordable. The owner is eager to please and a perfectionist. Client satisfaction is a priority. The owner will be on the job site 98% of the time. Free Estimates and Referrals are available upon request. ...

general home repair

Family owned and operated, we perform all levels of basement waterproofing, Mold remediation and foundation repair. We offer start-to-finish solutions for every project. We specialize in interior basement waterproofing solutions, including new sump pumps, and battery backup pumps. We also offer exterior leader drains to ameliorate outside issues. We provide lifetime guarantees for all interior waterproofing. We guarantee high-quality construction for each and every project. Check out samples of our recent work,and you'll agree that we're the best choice for your home renovation project.

A. DeBenedetto Construction, LLC handles all types of masonry work in the Essex County, NJ area. Locally owned and operated, we have over 40 years of dedicated experience in the industry. A. DeBenedetto Construction, LLC will solve all your waterproofing and drainage problems!

01/09/2017

He was very thorough and professional, attention to detail.

Description of Work
He was a subcontracter for kitchen, bath, bedroom remodels. He performed a variety of phases, including all window, door, base trimwork; some crown molding, some floor leveling.

Category contractors,woodworking,home remodeling

05/27/2016

02/04/2016

07/15/2014

UPDATE: 8/12/2014 - I waited over a month as the sealer manufacturer recommended before sealing the deck. As I was sealing it this past weekend, I noticed a lot more issues with the deck, so I lowered my original rating. The main new issues were that I found about 5-6 more split boards/spindles due to the screws or nails. I also found that some of the facial boards started warping due to the rain ...

Description of Work
We had a new mahogany deck installed to replace our old cedar deck. We did reuse the undercarriage since that was in great shape.

04/11/2014

Sean and his helper were there on time every day and finished these jobs on time and in a very professional manner.

Description of Work
Total gut renovation of full bathroom. Crown molding in living room.

Category home remodeling

Handyman Work,Decks,Bathrooms,Kitchens,Custom Carpentry,Railings,Fences,Covers,Additions & More.