Seidel Electric Inc

Founded 1944 • With Angi since June 2010

72 State Route 94

Blairstown, NJ 07825

Seidel Electric Inc. is a locally owned electrical contracting firm established in 1944, serving our customers uninterrupted for the last 72 years. Our technicians are licensed Master Electricians and we are bonded professionals and fully insured. One of our main focuses is the sales, service and installation of Generac residential and commercial standby generators. We are proud to have earned the distinction as a GENERAC a Select, POWERPRO*, PowerPlay* Dealer. Our well marked service vehicles are virtual warehouses on wheels stocked with thousands of products so that your project can be completed in one trip. No annoying trips to the supply house on your dime. We are committed to providing you with fast, friendly, quality service unmatched in our industry.Our welcoming and knowledgeable office staff is always ready to answer your questions and schedule your appointment for an "In Home Consultation", or service call. We have a Brick and Mortal location with full a stocked showroom displaying the current products, technology and services that we provide Seidel Electric does not charge by the hour like our colleagues in the industry. Rather, we will give you a "Straight Forward Price* for any service, repairs or installation before any work has begun. You will never hear, " Lets us get started on your job and we will bill you at the end." For the rest of the day you will be looking at your watch, getting annoyed at the contractor for conducting business with others on his cell phone while you are paying for his time. With "Straight Forward Pricing*" You pay the price quoted no matter how long it takes. Additional DBA - Seidel's Satellite Systems Seidel's; a DirecTV local service provider and installer and Radio Shack Dealer Franchise Store. (not affected with the recent Corporate store closures)...

11/02/2018

Clara D.

I have an old house and it was brought to my attention by another contractor that I should look at upgrading some of the electrical because it was unsafe. I called a couple of electricians but was really impressed by Seidel. The gentleman that met with me was very knowledgeable and patient with all of my questions. Hopefully I won't need more work done in the future, but I would call them if I did.

Description of Work
Various electrical upgrades and inspections

10/19/2018

Pamela H.

I was contacted immediately by Frank. A team member came out to review the project details. The project estimate was very fair. The electricians Frank and Anthony arrived on time, as scheduled. Everything I needed was completed. EXCELLENT, EXCEPTIONAL work!! Definitely hiring them again for other projects. Responsive and great customer service!!!

Description of Work
Placement of lighting fixtures and electrical outlets

Category electrician,lighting

09/03/2018

Patricia C.

The gentle man arrived on time, and checked our very old outlets and wiring for problems. A circuit breaker and several outlets were changed; the work was done quickly and the price was extremely reasonable. Very professional service!

Description of Work
Circuit Breaker and Outlets Replaced

Category electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for selecting our company for your electrical service needs. Please call again.

07/26/2018

David C.

The process went exactly as it was described when we purchased the generator. All was done on-time and very professionally. They cleaned up everything after they were done with installation. When Stephen came to demonstrate how the generator worked, everything worked perfectly! Don’t shop around, just call. They beat the other price I got from another company by almost about 30%!

Description of Work
Purchased and installed full house standby generator.

Category electrician,generator service

Wow, Looks like I need to reevaluate my pricing model :). I'm pleased that we were able to save you 30% on such a valuable addition to your home. I'm sure that your new Generac whole home power alternative is already "generating Peace of mind" just sitting there in standby waiting for a blackout.

06/19/2018

Rob R.

Great! Steve was professional, courteous and did a great job. Will recommend to my friends.

Description of Work
Generator sale and installation

Category electrician,generator service

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. A pleasure to have you as a customer. See you in a year for your scheduled PM call.

04/15/2018

Janet F.

My Generac Whole House Generator sustained accidental damage and I contacted Seidel Electric to repair it. They responded very quickly and candidly explained the pros and cons of repairing vs replacing and I decided replacing was the best alternative. Despite a widespread power outage, I had my new generator installed within 2 days. I would definitely recommend them for repairs as well as furnishing a new generator system.

Description of Work
Replace a whole house generator

Category electrician,generator service

Thank you for your kind words. It was fortunate that we stock a large quantity of all generator sizes in our NJ warehouse and were able to replace your system during the period of outage. I am glad your insurance claim was also successful which helped to mitigate the overall cost.

03/15/2018

Robert S.

Absolutely perfectly. Seidel Electric is flawless with its work. In addition, they are very supportive of their customers should any questions arise they are quick to respond.

Description of Work
Electrical wiring and installation of outlets, generator and transfer switch installation.

03/06/2018

Bob L.

We had our 22K generator installed about 3 years ago. The process was easy and professional. We have had annual maintenance and our generator exercises every few weeks. Since install we only had one 30 minute outage - until last Friday. The power went out in a severe storm, our generator kicked in and fully powered our house for 36 hours until power was restored. It's great when things work as promised.

Description of Work
Generator installation

Category electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed].Glad our system is Generating Peace of Mind.

02/09/2018

Emma B.

Went without a hitch. Very professional and very punctual. Explained whats needed to be done and did everything that was in the contract.

Description of Work
Upgrade electrical wiring and repair work

12/05/2017

Christine W.

Excellent. They go above and beyond to make sure everything is running smoothly. I am thankful to have found an honest and reliable electrician.

Description of Work
Generator serviced

Ambiance Systems Inc.

Ambiance Systems was founded in 1985 by Richard Yeomans, an electronics technician who is passionate about creating audio/visual experiences for the home.

Design For The Times LLC

Design For The Times, LLC is a full service Interior Design Company with over 30 years of Design experience. From concept to completion - our designers have made it their mission to understand your project goals and dreams. We have been servicing all of the New Jersey and Tri-State area since 2004 bringing thousands of design's to life. With our interior decorators and their hands on guidance, you too can have the trust and comfort needed when taking on big or small projects. Allow Design for the Times to make your home your dream home.

B-Tec Electric Co LLC

B-Tec Electric Co LLC is an independent electrical contractor specializing in residential and light commercial electrical service and installations. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured independent electrical contractors based in New Jersey. We are a family owned & operated business, servicing Morris County as well as Sussex County since 1993.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Financing Available

Electrical Contracting, GENERAC generator sales & installations, Maintenance Contracts, Access Control, Attic Ventilators, Cable/DirecTV Installation, Ceiling Fan Installation, Service Upgrades, Re-Lamping, Flat Screen TV Installation, Home Safety Inspection, Internet Wiring, Landscape Lighting and Design, Media Center Installations, Media Integration, Radiant Floor Heating, Security Lighting, Surge Protection, Smoke Detector , Telephone Wiring, LED Under Cabinet Lighting, WIFI Installations .

We don't do Dishes