Cleanup Service - ASAP CUSTOMS LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2012

24 Oak Ave.

Blackwood, NJ 08012

South Jersey Gutter Cleaners and Cleanup Service that handles everything around your property that you never have time to do!...

09/08/2018

Scott S.

I purchased gutter guards, but after watching too many ladder fail videos on youtube, I did not want to get up on the extension ladder to install them on the second story of the house. I called Cleanup Service and they got back to me right away. Steve was able to give me an estimate just by looking at my house on google maps. The guys came out at the time scheduled and were very friendly. They completed the project very quickly and left no mess behind. The gutter guards were installed perfectly. I don't often leave reviews, but these guys are everything you want in a contractor. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Gutter Guard Installation

Category gutter repair

04/06/2018

Timothy W.

Crew arrived as scheduled and completed job as discussed. Turnaround time from quote to job completion was 48 hours . . . a first for me as a homeowner in South Jersey. No surprises with hourly pricing packages as outlined on their web site.

Description of Work
Leaf cleanup

Category leaf removal

11/27/2017

Rob B.

Had been trying for a week to get someone to call me back, and was up against a deadline because the township was coming to pick up the leaves starting on Nov 27. Steve called me back on Friday after Thanksgiving, but I missed the call and we didn't connect until Saturday. At that point he told me he would do everything he could to get a crew out to me in time to get the leaves to the curb, and he would call me back if he could make something happen. He called back in less than ten minutes, saying they would be out tomorrow (Sunday) after 2:30. They actually arrived at 2:15 and knocked out the job. They did a great job, and I'm very happy. Price was fair, meaning "appropriate for work performed," especially considering the timing. DEFINATELY would hire again.

Description of Work
Needed the leaves on my 1/3 of an acre pushed to the street.

Category leaf removal

08/01/2017

Steve R.

Great communication. Crew showed up early and did a great job. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and gutter guard removal.

07/17/2017

Sylvia L.

Good job. Workman was very thorough and advised where problem areas were present.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

06/28/2017

Susan S.

Gutter cleaning was performed when it was cold so there was frozen water in the gutters making the job harder but the guys didn't let that stop them and did a great job.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning of one storey ranch

05/15/2017

Brian S.

Bought a deal. Never heard from the company. I left two voice messages and tried on two other occasions to call. I would expect an email or call within 24 hours after making a purchase and entering requested appointment dates in the Angie's List portal.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

I called the number you left 4 different times without any response from the client? The customer is incorrect with this review because calls were made 5/11 at 6PM, 5/12 at 1PM, 5/13 at 2:30PM, and 5/15 at 11AM to the number provided to us ending with the last 4 digits of 3327. Additionally the customer already used a voucher in past when it is for 1 time only, but if we would have heard back would have worked with him on that situation.

05/01/2017

dan R.

Could not be happier with work done by ASAP CUSTOMS, LLC. The team arrived when they said they would and were highly focused on delivering high quality work. They did a great job and completed the work in a timely manner. Wife is happy. Highly recommend and i will re-engage them in the future.

Description of Work
I had them clean up the beds around my house and remove the leaves and debris from under the trees and bushes in the yard.

Category lawn service, leaf removal

04/26/2017

Bill H.

As always, professional, friendly, on time, and left my yard neat and clean. They don't just dump the gunk on the ground but bag it and take it away. They report any issues they spot.

Description of Work
gutters cleaned and checked

03/20/2017

Sylvia L.

Worker did thorough job of cleaning gutters and downspouts. He was friendly and helpful with information about what was collecting in gutters.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

01/10/2017

Susan S.

They failed to show at the first appointment we made and took one week to respond to emails and calls; the owner apologized for an employee's lack of response. I was very frustrated. I went ahead with the service on our follow-up appointment and it went well. Two guys came to clean the gutters in cold weather and did a good job of cleaning up afterwards. Overall I would give them another try for other services to see if my first experience was an anomaly.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

05/04/2016

Michael B.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters

04/22/2016

Kenneth J.

Description of Work
Offered service, accepted payment, then decided 25 minutes away was too far, I had to get Angie's List to refund, so simply put my time was wasted

Category floor cleaning

Not sure why you are penalizing us for Angieslist mistake, we do not service that area?

02/24/2016

Sue C.

02/03/2016

Krista K.

Description of Work
Deal was $75 for gutter cleaning--I had purchased similar deals in past for $99. After I purchased the deal, I received an email from the company stating I would need to pay tax and $0.75 per foot over 150ft. I had not been charged extra on previous deals I had purchased so I asked him to estimate for me. Later, just before the service was to be performed, I got another email asking if I had a 2 story house. My house is a cape cod style so all gutters are at the first floor level. These communications left me with the feeling that the company was looking for ways to upcharge me. On the day the service was performed, I was only charged the sales tax but after I paid, I went to an upstairs window and noted leaves still in my gutter--this is the only window from which I can see a gutter so I was not feeling very assured that a thorough job had been done. The service person was still in his van in front of my house writing some paperwork so I asked him to please remove the leaves from that gutter (which he did without a word). |I do not have a ladder (which is why I hire someone to clean my gutters) so I could not check the remainder of my gutters to confirm what type of job this company did but the overall experience was not the best and I would not use them again.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, leaf removal, floor cleaning

I am sorry you feel this way [Member name removed] but every company in NJ does charge sales tax if they are a legitimate business. Also, the vouchers purchased on Angieslist, groupon and livingsocial all have terms you must follow which is what you were reading on the 150FT. These are the questions we ask and confirm which are on the paperwork so there is no confusion to the offer. Additionally, 2 story homes take long and are more dangerous plus 3 stories can be dealy from a fall off a roof so of course we need to confirm your style home when booking to make sure what we see on Google maps is valid. I am sorry we missed a spot but luckily the technician was able to hit that before pulling off I suppose. Sorry you would not give us a try again and best wishes.

01/13/2016

Arthur B.

Description of Work
Cleaned out gutters using bags to gather the leaves.

01/12/2016

Ruth P.

01/01/2016

Lawrence J.

12/28/2015

Marty S.

This was a special advertised through Angie's list. What I did not expect was that the provider "blew out" the gutters. No water was used. They said it was detailed in the ad, but it wasn't. They were here all of 10-15mins. I would not use again. And I will be very leary of any of Angie's deals/savings coupons.

Description of Work
Clean Gutters

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, floor cleaning

There is no mention that we use water during this cleaning. When you use water you are checking the level and gutter pitch for drainage which is a repair service when you are having backflow issues. You are the only customer who ever gave us a bad rating and I am sorry you were dissatisfied. I also believe bordentown is just outside the voucher area but we still served you at our added time, labor and gas expense.

12/08/2015

Frank D.

Description of Work
Yard Cleanup and gutter cleaning. Professional and responsive to my needs. Left everything clean and the way I needed it.

Category lawn service, floor cleaning

09/21/2015

James S.

provided service as described on schedule

Description of Work
cleaned out gutters

08/03/2015

karen B.

I was very happy when I got a call back within 15 minutes of leaving a message on a Saturday. They were able to fit me in the next day. He was very professional and did a great job. I plan on using them in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned out gutters and reattached a piece of the gutter so the water would flow out better.

07/24/2015

Jacquelyn T.

This company was very professional and efficient. The staff was courteous. They cleaned up debris from gutter and blew off my deck. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Clean gutters and roof.

06/18/2015

Diana B.

I had asked in addition to cleaning my gutters that the nails securing the gutters be hammered if they were protruding. This was done as well as cleaning the gutters. I was very satisfied with the job that was done. I believe the service was done above and beyond what I had asked for.

Description of Work
My gutters were cleaned.

04/13/2015

Donna R.

Arrived on time and left a clean work area when job was completed.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and repairs on 2 story colonial

Family Remodeling

Specializing in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, kitchen, bathroom, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ameritech Services LLC

Here at Ameritech Services LLC, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of experience, we are experts in the Roofing replacement and Gutter Installation trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Your health and well-being are important to us. With the global situation as it is, you may prefer us not to enter your home. If that is the case, we are able to do an exterior inspection and set up a video call to discuss the options available for repairs/replacements. We want to offer our unparalleled service in a way that gives you peace of mind. Contact us today! We look forward to earning your business. The Winter Special ends when Winter ends, so call now!!! $1,750 off a full roof replacement or up to 60 months 0% financing or FREE gutters. Ameritech Services has been providing superior customer service for the past 20 years in Central and Southern New Jersey. *Call for details 12 months.... NO Interest.... NO payments.... and LAST Year’s Prices

Offers by Ameritech Services LLC on Angi
    Home Genius Exteriors

***NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL / NO-TOUCH INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES. We’re open for business! Home Genius Exteriors remains dedicated to our mission to give our customers A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. Give our team of professionals a chance to WOW you with our hassle-free inspection process, transparent pricing, perfect communication and top-rated installations. We’re not just a sales and marketing company like some of our competitors, we stand behind every project we do with a warranty you can trust! We are home improvement experts and can be your one-stop-shop solution! Home Genius also offers some of the most FLEXIBLE payment plans in the industry. Give us a chance and we’ll do everything we can to earn the right to become your CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE.

Offers by Home Genius Exteriors on Angi

NJHIC13VH07668300
    New Jersey
    DIVISION OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS NJ
    03/31/2018

We offer gutter cleaning, gutter repairs and gutter guard installations. Dryer vent unit and line cleanings, yard cleanups, weeding, yard cleanups, edging and mulching projects. We offer foreclosure assistance to realtors handling tenant trashouts and property maintenance service to improve the look and value of properties.

Inquire because we try to help out with just about anything we are licensed and insured for :-)