BathKing

8:00 AM - 5:00 AM
8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

10 Charles Ave East

Blackwood, NJ 08012

We are a full service contracting and design company specializing in all phases of kitchen and bathroom remodeling! Showers, tubs, modern tiling, backsplashes, new fixtures, cabinets, countertops, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

4.2

3.5

3.5
home remodeling (3)handyman (2)interior painting (1)flooring (1)drywall (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

03/12/2021

They were very good and professional. They were very detailed. They knew what their doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed shower.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2021

03/12/2021

Phil did an excellent job very precise very accurate very neat cleaned up after himself and great on little touches. I love the fact that he could do all the work himself. I didn’t need to have several different guys come in. Absolutely would hire him again as a matter fact I do have a job that I’m about to contact him for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel including beadboard, painting, and flooring.Painting plumbing work.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

03/05/2021

The work was lovely, it went great, I really appreciate the work that he did, he explained everything in detail, he was really good, I would know what he was doing the whole time, he was clean and very thorough in providing details about the work that he did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He redid my master bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

03/02/2021

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Phil to fix the existing tile surround in the bathroom. I had 9 loose tiles that had mold and mildew on them and the drywall was rotted. My son said to go 2 to 3 feet up and remove the tiles and the rest of the 6 year old surround should be ok. Phil said there are no guarentees that the current wall will not be moldy up higher and then I would have to hire someone to come back in a year and fix it. So, I told Phil that I wanted a tub surround at Lowes that I found for $298.00 for all 3 pieces hooked together with a 10 year consumer warrenty, see pict. tags 3 and 3-1. Phil said the Drywall had to all be replaced and I agreed. Phil came back with the surround and told me it was too small. I didn't understand why it would be too small especially since he could have cut the tile wall anywhere and just replaced it with the new drywall. Phil insisted in getting a tall one and I said I didn't want a tall one because I would not be able to reach it. He came back with a SHOWER surround that according to Lowes was not to be installed on top of an existing tub, see pict tags 4, 4-1, and 4-2. I was asked to stay out of the bathroom as he didn't want me to get hurt on anything. I did however go in to use it at one point and started taking pictures. He did not replace the drywall which he said he was going to do, and he didn't screw the surround into the studs. The Shower surround was a lock-tight system that was supposed to fit inside the other piece and be glued to the wall as per the installation instructions. He could not glue it to the wall, because he never replaced the drywall, leaving no stability when you lean against the wall. There are only 4 screws holding the back wall on if they are even screwed into the studs.The right side of the back panel is not screwed to the stud, which can be seen from inside my bedroom closet where the water pipe shut off spickets are.The only reason for him to be in the closet was to shut off the water. I went into my closet to see what he had been doing and he had a screw driver jammed in between the pipes bending them out, pict. tag 9. He broke the pipe with the red spicket which was the Hot water spicket see pict. tag 9-1. He removed the diverter from the board it was mounted on and left it free floating, see pict. tag 11. I could not shut off the water after he had completed the job as he broke the diverter. I went into the bedroom after he left and he left his screw driver in there to hold the pipes in place after he bent and broke them. There was no reason for him to touch the pipes. He then took the tub nozzle off and cut the copper pipe in half that my son had installed 6 years ago and put a hard plastic piece on the end and filled the inside of that pipe with a white adhesive goo, see pict. tag 13. The water was leaking out the back of the tub all over the floor and into my closet. Nothing had leaked in my bathroom before he came. I took a shower the night before he came and the tub spicket and diverter was working fine. He moved the pipes around and deliberately broke things so he would have to come back and fix them. He also charged me $100.00 for a new vent fan in the bathroom, His receipt said he installed a new vent fan but what he really did was just switch out the motor and new cover over the light. He would have had to go into the attic to install a new vent and he did not go into the attic. He told me that he shouldn't have to pay for the new diverter because he never touched it but you can see it had been removed from the board it was attached to and left hanging in picture tag 11. He did so much damage to my home.He took my Moen faucet and replaced it with one that was rusty inside and told me he bought it for me. Pict.Tag. 19. Water damage on the walls, see pict. tag 10. I am so disgusted as he blocked me, and he is not on Angies list anymore. He is a con artist and has no business doing the jobs that he is doing. I'm a disabled 70 yr young senior on a fixed income and I want a full refund from him. He probably would have been able to screw it to the studs if he had taken the time to remove the styro foam first.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2021

05/21/2014

Did an amazing job repairing the project. Took time to explain details & cleaned up after. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired stress cracks in wall

CATEGORY drywall,apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2014

Thank you so much for your kind review, [Member Name]. It was a pleasure helping you with your home.

All phases of kitchen and bathroom remodeling, showers, tubs, modern tiling, backsplashes, new fixtures, cabinets, countertops, appliances, foundations, framing, roofing, windows, siding, decks, rails, plumbing, electrical, insulation, drywall, painting, rim, moldings, flooring (hardwood, carpet, etc), finishing basements, general contracting services, and more!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal