Ace Cleaning Experts

Founded 1983 • With Angi since March 2011

802 Marlborough Ave

Blackwood, NJ 08012

Ace Cleaning Experts is a family owned and operated business established by the DeNobile family in 1983. We have over twenty five years of experience in carpet and upholstery cleaning, both residential and commercial....

07/27/2013

dana T.

A quote was provided over the phone. Buyer be warned.. it was too high for the amount of space actually cleaned. Had I known this or their limitations (wand can't reach certain places) I would have insisted an in person quote. This was discussed with the owner and a small credit/refund was agreed upon. He avoided phone calls and texts. Still no refund!!! Lesson learned. Workers provided the actual service. Arrived a bit early and were in and out very quickly. Polite and did a thorough job in the areas cleaned - no complaints. I would never recommend him to a friend. (Unfortunate because I've had four requests since having my carpets done!)

Description of Work
Approximately 12 square feet of rug was actually cleaned when all was said and done. Stairs and two bedrooms- only around the furniture and beds. The rugs turned out nicely in the areas that were done.

03/24/2011

Mark G.

I found them through the yellow pages. They are pretty cheap. They come out on time and are a lot less expensive than other carpet cleaners that I know of. They come out when they say they would. I won't say that they are the best out there, but they always get the job done. I don't know if I would use them for my home carpets, but they're good enough to clean the carpets at a rehab center property that I own.

Description of Work
I used Ace Cleaning Experts for carpet cleaning.

10/01/2010

Carann F.

Very well. The only possible complaint that I could have (and it isn't a complaint at all) is that the workers came early for both appointments and I had not finished "picking up" before they came. They waited for me patiently. So much better than having to wait for workers who are late!

Description of Work
I am extremely satisified with the services of this company. I used the company initially for carpet and upholstery cleaning. I then used the company, about a week later, for tile cleaning of my rather large kitchen and laundry room. The owner answers the phone and is fair in his estimates. His prices are not as expensive as other companies I contacted. Service was provided promptly. The men who came to my house were through and professional - even "touched up" a place on the very light colored carpet that I thought needed a second "pass". I would recommend this company to anyone needing any of the 3 services I used.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

07/26/2010

Roxane C.

It was a very good experience and the price was very fair. It was a fast service and they responded to my request quickly.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning for me.

06/29/2010

Santi L.

amazing... super nice folks! definitely we will use again

Description of Work
Joe was really a hard worker! We just bought the house and Joe showed me before and after of the carpet was cleaned. what used to be gray was really light brown! please make sure you tip him appropriately! he came on timeand finished on time even though it was severe thunder and lightning.

03/26/2010

joyce L.

Everything went great: on time professional took great care with moving furniture

Description of Work
Carpets and area rugs cleaned

04/16/2008

LORI S.

From the moment I set the appointment, the service was friendly and thorough. On the day of the appointment they arrived on time. They got all of the stains and dirty spots out of the (very light) carpets. The carpet was only slightly damp when they left.

Description of Work
They cleaned 4 bedrooms, living & dining room, 2 sets of carpeted stairs and two rooms in a finished basement. They also scotch guarded the carpet in the family room. The home was practically empty, as we had not moved in all of our furniture, so no furniture moving was necessary.

10/11/2007

Patricia P.

They extremely inexpensive. They moved all of the furniture, including the couches. They cleaned a stain off a chair that we had not asked them to do, free of charge.

Description of Work
They cleaned a living room and front room. They were able to remove a bad stain as well as a bad cat smell.

06/07/2007

MICHAEL C.

When I called them, I got a call back the same day and the gentleman explained my options and pricing. We agreed on a price, and the date and time of the work. The carpet cleaner showed up exactly on time and got to work immediately. It took even less time than we were originally told to anticipate. He worked quickly and diligently, and when he presented the bill it was for the exact amount we had discussed. A simple transaction, and I was happy with the way the carpets looked afterwards.

Description of Work
I had a total of 4 rooms steam cleaned with added scotch guard to protect from stains.

04/10/2007

ALEXANDRA A.

I've been using their services for probably over 5 years. They send me the same guy, a sweetie, except for once or twice, I got someone else, who was also delightful. I tried another service, they clean with dry chemical thing, I'll NEVER use that again, it didn't work at all on deep stains and the guy didn't seemed to be nearly adept at his job as the guys at Ace! But be prepared, they are usually early if you schedule in the morning!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned my whole house; I have 9 big rooms, stairs, hallway and a foyer, too.

08/18/2006

ALEXANDRA A.

FANTASTIC. Excellent quality, fair price. Service that is hard to find these days . . and its consistent, too!

Description of Work
They have cleaned my carpet for several years. Sometimes just a room or two, sometimes the whole house . ..

07/31/2006

They were excellent and did a wonderful. Everything came out, so I was very pleased. He worked very fast, very hard, and was excellent.

Description of Work
They cleaned our carpets in half of the house.

06/26/2006

Ben F.

The guy that did the work seemed to be thorough and were are pleased.

Description of Work
They cleaned our living room, hallway and stairs for us.

01/26/2006

THE CARPETS WERE SPOT TREATED AND STEAM CLEANED. DID A GOOD JOB. RUGS DRIED FAIRLY QUICKLY. THEY LOOK LIKE NEW AGAIN. I HAVE THE CARPETS CLEANED TWICE A YEAR.

Description of Work
CARPETS WERE CLEANED AND TREATED. LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, FAMILY ROOM, HALLWAY, STEPS, FOUR BEDROOMS.

KC Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners

Welcome to KC Carpet Cleaners, Philadelphia’s top ranked owner/operated carpet and upholstery cleaning company. Because we utilize the most powerful portable equipment in the business and use powerful chemicals that are green certified, you can be assured we have the best results with no hidden cost. All chemicals we use are environmentally safe. Kid and Pet friendly. We service home owners, landlords, property management companies, restaurants, student housing and many business and corporations in our area. Our services include Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery & Mattress Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Drapery Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Light Maintenance & Janitorial Services We service customers in the Philadelphia and surrounding areas including Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware and Chester counties. We also service South Jersey.

Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning

In 1987, Joe Stark purchased his first professional carpet cleaning franchise. Over the next few years he expanded his carpet cleaning company to include 7 franchises which were all open 7 days a week. Joe made the decision to downsize in 1993. No longer employing others, he was able to clean for each client personally, ensuring a job well done. During this time of change, Joe, along with a team of chemists, developed his world-famous Proprietary Citrus cleaning solution, which is now known as "The Citrus Carpet Cleaner". Joe Stark (the owner) does all cleaning personally. All work comes with an Iron Clad 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cleaning products are Organic and Eco-Friendly. We are rated A+ and Accredited with the Better Business Bureau.

Offers by Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    SimpleeCleanServices

I am here to Simplee Clean for you or Deeply clean, your choice. I have been in the cleaning industry for two half years I work alone and at times can vary depending on the job if I clean with others but I normally attack the job myself BIG or SMALL I have private clients to contracting with Air BNB and more. Additional charges for laundry and organization as well. I look forward to satisfying YOUR cleaning needs! Give us a call today for your FREE Quote!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Our team uses the most powerful steam cleaning equipment to remove dirt, germs, bacteria, and allergy causing agents from ALL carpets. We also specialize in odor control, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, and water damage restoration.