Realtree Landscaping

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2010

4.2

Additional emails - buckconnors@realtreelandscaping.com, jamieconnors@realtreelandscaping.com....

M M Landscaping

Hardscaping-Retaining Walls, Paver Patios, Driveways,Firepits and Walkways. We also offer lawn services as well such as mulching, clean ups, etc.

Green Lawn Fertilizing

Green Lawn Fertilizing is the largest locally owned lawn care company in the Philadelphia Tri-State region. We have been listed in the Philadelphia 100 twice years and INC 5000 the last 6 years based on our rapid growth as a family owned business. We owe our tremendous growth as a business to building honest, trustworthy relationships with our customers and employees. Every aspect of our business is focused on our commitment to providing superior customer service and we take great pride in being A rated on Angie’s list as a result. From day one, when our owner, Matt Jesson, founded Green Lawn Fertilizing, our mission was to become a leading independent green industry company by providing a superior customer experience. Over thirteen years later we feel confident that we have achieved that goal as we have overall exemplary online reviews including over 300 A ratings on Angie’s List! We were recognized among all small or medium sized businesses in the region by the Greater Phialdelphia Chamber of Commerce as their "Customer Service Excellence" award winner. We have also been listed as Lawn and Landscape Magazine’s #9 Lawn Care Company in the country. We are also active members of: NALP, NPMA, LCAP, PPMA and Project Evergreen's Green Care for Troops.

Kutner Landscape Solutions

12/21/2012

Anthony C.

We hired them because they are local and also because they were one of very few landscapers that will also plow snow in the winter. The owner and crew chief are friendly and the other crew members all did their jobs well. I had a very specific instructions for how I wanted the lawn to be cut and they consistently followed my request. Would have hired them again, but they started asking for customers to sign contracts, which I've never done with any landscaping company before.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn cutting service, including edging and cleanup.

06/21/2011

Nadine T.

Had an appointment scheduled for someone to come out and give me an estimate on various landscaping needs I had but the person never showed up nor did anyone ever call me to cancel or reschedule. After speaking to someone live and scheduling this appointment I expected better follow through. To date I have not received any follow up phone call. I wound up using someone local (not currently on Angie's list) who placed a flyer on my mailbox who thus far has been amazing. Their loss, my gain!

Description of Work
No service was performed as they never came out :(

10/04/2010

SYBIL D.

They are very friendly people who listen to everything I say. They have done everything great, so I have no issues with them. I can contact them very easily. If they happen to be here when I'm here, they will stop and ask me if everything's going fine. The owner is always there, which is wonderful to me.

Description of Work
They are currently using them for weekly landscaping work.

Category landscaping

mowing weekly and bi-weekly, tree service, snow removal, seeding and sod, fertilzation, lighting, irrigation, design and installation.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa