CUSTOM SEAL COATING

With Angi since October 2008

family owned...

Platinum Paving

My name is Dominick Stanko and I am the owner of Platinum Paving. I am a third generation paving contractor. My grandfather founded the business in 1952 then passed the torch to my father in 1982. Now it's my turn to fulfill the legacy that Platinum Paving has achieved over the past 60 years. I am on every job site making sure that everything goes smooth and our customers our happy. I use all commercial state approved equipment assuring you the customer gets a job that's gonna last.

Paddy's Paving & Masonry

Paddy's Paving and Masonry LLC offers a wide range of top notch service for all of your paving and masonry needs. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Mata Paving and More LLC

Give us a call today for all of your asphalt, concrete, and paving needs!

09/23/2021

Alexander B.

Very well!

Description of Work
I have used Steve Gallitelli / Custom Sealcoating LLC, for the past 15+ years to periodically sealcoat our asphalt driveway. I appreciate his professionalism, scheduling flexibility and use of top quality materials applied by seasoned experts. The take the necessary precautions to protect adjacent house building materials and landscaping vegetation. They will not apply the sealcoating material if rain is forecasted to arrive within 24-48 hours. They work quickly and efficiently and charge a fair and reasonable price. The end result is far superior to what a typical homeowner could achieve by attempting to do this type of project on their own.

09/18/2017

Arthur D.

Great job at a good price. They were responsive, clean with their work, and followed up to ensure the work came out as expected. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Re-cement Belgium blocks and seal driveway

08/30/2017

N T.

well satisfied

Description of Work
asphalt sealcoating

07/22/2015

George M.

Great job. Prompt, professional and thorough job at a fair price. Excellent results. The driveway looks great.

Description of Work
Cleaned driveway, patched surface where needed, hot sealed cracks, and applied sealcoat.

12/18/2014

Janet F.

Description of Work
Cleaned and seal-coated driveway

04/04/2010

Christopher M.

The seal coating job was done well but didnt last over the winter. It already needs to be done again.

Description of Work
Seal Coated Diveway

10/31/2008

Rudolph G.

They had a very fair price. They were generally on time. They seemed to work efficiently and did a good job of keeping things clean by keeping the seal coating off of the house and off of the brick walks. They were able to work fairly quickly. I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
They came and sealed cracks on our asphalt driveway and then put on some seal coating.

sealcoating