Dior Construction

Bergenfield, NJ 07621

New Roofing and Gutters

New Roofing and Gutters

gutter repair202207924
Gorgeous finished rood transformation of a Bernardsville, NJ estate showcasing GAF - Roofing Slateline shingles in Antique Slate and copper flashing.

Dior Construction has been servicing Northern NJ for more than 10 years. With a commitment to excellence and customer service DIOR has maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, GAF’s certified MasterElite roofing contractor, and has become streamlined to be the largest James Hardie installer in New Jersey. Specializing in roofing, siding, windows and gutters not only is our commitment to make happy customers but to create a culture where our employees can mature, innovate, and succeed in an ever changing landscape....

roofing (75)gutter repair (32)skylight installation (11)siding companies (4)gutter cleaning (5)

06/04/2022

Gail F.

Working with Esteban and Adrian from Dior is excellence and professionalism from the beginning to the end. I am so happy with my new roof and gutters. Just to have Esteban contact me right away was a breath of fresh air. He and Adrian worked around my schedule for the inspection of my home and for all contract signing. The Dior workers finished my house and garage in two days and left the my property completely cleared of all debris. I wish I could name all of the workers since they were courteous and worked tirelessly. To everyone, my sincere thank you. I would recommend Dior to anyone looking for quality work and professional, friendly service.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/04/2022

Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience with the team at Dior Construction!

03/02/2022

Frances L.

The big team worked as professional to finished my roof and gutter nice in two and half days. Esteban was following up closely with me. I am appreciated the job done.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter

Work Completed On 02/17/2022

06/30/2021

KUMAR S.

They insisted that my wife and I needed to be present as a precondition to giving an estimate. Stated it was company policy. it's one thing if they had said here is the reason why we like to have both of your present instead of something lame like "its company policy". Afraid to think what it would be like to deal with them if we had a problem after the work was done.

Description of Work
needed flat roof replaced

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

Donnna H.

Great service and workmanship. Attention to detail and dedicated to customer satisfaction. My roof required replacement of many plywood sheets and some other complicated repair. My skylights were a custom size and installed perfectly. The entire crew and management at Dior Constuction are top notch professionals.

Description of Work
Roof, skylights, gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

Review for Dior Construction - 37 Woodbine St, Bergenfield, NJ - 38992365

Peter V.

They were a professionally run company

Description of Work
N/A

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

Theresa U.

Dior was professional and provided excellent quality! It’s rare to find a company that exceeds your expectations. Thank you Dior!

Description of Work
Dior replaces all my gutters.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

08/21/2020

Lynn D.

If you want excellent work at a reasonable price, look no more! This company is excellent. My roof looks amazing! They come on time, they clean up, they let me know what is happening through out the job. The sale representative told me exactly what needed to done, how it would be done and what materials would be used and why. This company also has an excellent financing service as well. The owner of the company called me to say thank you and to see if I was pleased with the job. I will be hiring this company for my siding and windows next. This company was recommended to me by my friend and we are all very pleased. Hire them, you will be happy!

Description of Work
I had a new roof put on my house.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

03/20/2020

Amira L.

I had a problem with my roof (leakage) and in these hard times, reached out to them - they were super responsive, reassuring me all their employees go through COVID19 training and follow up to date guidelines. They came to my house and fixed it quickly from outside (without stepping a foot inside). Super professional and great work! They also do video calls instead when possible instead of house visits!

Description of Work
leakage sealed

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

02/29/2020

Jinwei X.

Before Charles, their consultant, showed me the conditions of my attic and roof by using his drone, I didn't think this project was necessary immediately. And I'd never experienced this kind of project, I worried about how it would go. Now, I can't say they are better than other ones. But, I can say they did a great job. My house looks great and pretty. This company has a great team, they know the exterior structure of house very well, and take their job very seriously.

Description of Work
roofing,gutter replacement

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for sharing your experience with us and Angies List Members. We very much appreciate the opportunity to work with you and we will continue to be here for you if you ever need anything!

01/27/2020

Beth W.

We are very pleased. They explained things and listened to my concerns. They came when they said they'd come and did exactly what they said they'd do. I waited until we had several heavy downpours before writing this revew. I'm pleased to say that the roof does NOT leak. Dior was very professional. They didn't give us any problems, and I would not hesitate to use them again. In my opinion, these guys have got roof installation down to a science.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

Dior Construction provides a full scope of services in home improvement. From custom windows to roofing repair, replacement and gutter systems, our experienced team of professionals is ready to help you realize your vision for the future of your home.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing