All Around Handyman Services

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2009

Whenever appropriate, All Around Handyman Services & Millworks tries to repair instead of replace. Our owner John's philosophy is, "I treat people as I would want to have someone treat my mother." This is why we always provide honest and fair prices—if we don't feel a project is in your best interest, we will advise you and provide alternatives. We are the number-one contractor on the Jersey Shore. In addition, we always try to be as green as possible....

Johns  Wallcovering

Paper hanging/wallpaper and light painting. I have 30 years experience as a commercial paperhanger and painter. I am a one-man band/owner operator, small business. This gives you my personal, undivided attention and expertise for your project. I look forward to speaking and working with you. John

HOMEWORX

PROUDLY VETERAN OWNED & OPERATED HOMEWORX painting based out of Neptune, NJ, provides interior and exterior painting services to both residential and commercial clients in the Monmouth and Ocean County areas. We strive for perfection and pride ourselves on our razor sharp attention to detail, professionalism, integrity and precision. We served our country now we look forward to serving you! Thank you!

Richard K. Moore Professional Painting

First, we would like to give a big welcome to everyone and say thank you for visiting Richard K. Moore Professional Painting. No matter your situation, we can take care of your commercial and residential painting needs. From the exterior to interior, we can serve every part of your building with our high standard of quality and care. We can use whatever color, stain, or finish you need. We will even be happy to consult with you if you need advice while choosing paint. Our professionals have the complete package of transparency, skill, and dedication that makes every job live up to our high standards. Having been in the business for 30 years, we like to think of the community we built as a family. That means providing the same level of care for your building as if it belonged to one of our own. You’ll never see a single scuff or paint chip, and we will be sure to obsessively clean before we leave. From the first phone call to the last coat of finish, we’re in your corner. If you’re ready to receive the paint job of your dreams, simply give us a call.

Offers by Richard K. Moore Professional Painting on Angi

05/01/2017

Reliable and efficient, price was good and all work completed was excellent

Description of Work
Replaced baseboard molding next to shower, door locks and adjusted doors

Category handyman service

04/10/2017

DID PROFESSIONAL JOB..OWNER ANTHONY IS A VERY HONEST GUY

Description of Work
REPLACE FLAT SECTION OF MY ROOF

Category handyman service,roofing

03/10/2015

into something i was not entirely comfortable with. I gave good marks for responsiveness and punctuality because he answered my calls and showed up when he said he would.

Description of Work
I brought this company in to give me quotes on kitchen cabinet renovation and for gutter work. The price was high and i lost confidence when i noticed that he was not listening to my questions carefully and giving me answers that did not appear to be well thought out. I decided to hire him for one job and he was about to start but i wanted more specific details about material and exactly how it was going to look. when i said i wanted the end result to look differently he responded angrily to me by saying that he was the professional and has done this for many years and that i should let him do it the way he wants it to be done. I was so shocked by how i was spoken to, and i was very concerned because i had previously worked with a contractor who was a bully and made decisions without consulting me. So i decided i would not hire this company, even though it took me a long time to find someone else who would even come to the house to give me an estimate. I didn't care how long it took to find someone else, i was not going to be pushed

Category handyman service,remodeling

10/05/2014

Polite, professional,efficent and way over-priced. He charged 1500 to pick up and re-lay a small area of pavers leading to the front porch that had sagged . I thought the price was high but really had no experience so went with it. My mistake. When a neighbor brought his paver guy over to look at the job, he said it was an 800.00 job. When I got another paver guy over...he agreed. My fault. I shou...

Description of Work
1 leader,1 well window cap, and replaced a small area of pavers

Category decks,handyman service,hardscaping

07/22/2014

I would say it went well. He came to look at the job and gave first a verbal quote and followed up with a written one. I was able to contract with another professional for a much better rate and who can get the work done in my time frame, so couldn't use him. I do appreciate his response however.

Description of Work
I just had a quote given. The owner is a little bruff. I took this that I'm a woman, but not for sure. Anyway he knows his stuff and I wouldn't have held that against him if he was priced better. I found his prices to be a bit high. I was able to find another contractor to do the work for about $400 cheaper.

Category handyman service

Kitchens, Bathrooms & Basements, Cabinet Shop & Millworks, Decks Home Additions, Home & Fire Inspection Repairs, Windows & Siding, Roofing Doors & Trim, Pre-Rental Fixups, General Maintenance & Remodeling,Carpentry, & Painting