The Sprinkler Company LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2006

The Sprinkler Company, LLC located in Bellmawr, New Jersey delivers the best sprinkler systems in the industry. We provide only the highest quality products, professional installation, and exceptional customer service. We specialize in underground sprinkler systems for lawns and gardens, landscape lighting, drainage systems and turf fertilization. Our goal is to provide you the information, services, and products that will help improve your energy efficiency and reduce your environmental impact when it comes to your landscape. Our emphasis on quality service and repair has taught us the long-term advantages of selecting the best equipment and using the highest standards possible. Our competitive pricing and dependable service have made The Sprinkler Company, LLC. a recognized leader in irrigation sales and service throughout the southern New Jersey region....

irrigation system (21)drain pipe installation (2)lawn care (2)lawn treatment (1)

10/22/2020

Fred M.

Very well.

Description of Work
Sprinkler blowout

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

10/12/2020

Harry M.

Excellent use again

Description of Work
Close my system for the winter

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

11/14/2019

IOLA H.

It went very well; God willing; I will call them for service next year. Technician requested that I have a new meter installed next spring. Former company never told me that I need the meter removed and stored away for winter.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system blown out & shut off.

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

11/26/2018

Mohammed S.

It went very smooth.

Description of Work
Sprinkler Winterization

Cost $73.57

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], we're glad your service went well. Thank you for the review!

09/24/2018

Megan B.

Everything worked out great! Highly recommend the sprinkler company. They completed the job in a few hours in one day.

Description of Work
Sprinkler Installation

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're so glad you were happy with our service :)

07/24/2018

Wei X.

The overall experience was very positive. They responded to my online inquiry very quickly and explained the charge rate clearly. They came twice with two different technicians: the first time was to replace the controller and test the system; the second time was to replace a few sprinkler heads. Both Jim and Tom were very professional and super approachable in terms of questions and concerns. They were efficient in getting things done. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Fixed an existing sprinkler system

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

We are so glad you are happy with the work and appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your experience was. Thank you!

06/06/2018

Gregory & Joann M.

Don was very thorough in the design and execution of the work. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Install Lawn Irrigation System

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

08/30/2017

Mark B.

I contacted the company through Angie's list and they responded immediately. They came the next day and worked with me on a plan and a quote. They gave me a date. They took care of everything (e.g., building permit) and arrived on the given date. The crew introduced themselves and explained what they were going to do. They cleaned up and you can't tell anyone was there. My lawn looks untouched but the watering is nearly perfect! They thoroughly explained the system controller so I understand the program and can easily modify it when I need to. I expected a lot from them and they exceeded my expectations. I will use them for regular maintenance, too. (Winterize and spring activation)

Description of Work
I needed a sprinkler system installed.

Work Completed On 08/28/2017

10/06/2016

William W.

So far it is going well, the grass seems to be growing better and there are less weeds.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization program.

Category lawn treatment

Work Completed On 08/15/2016

06/17/2016

john B.

They never replied

Description of Work
Left message for provider about an estimate, 3 days later nothing. Not a good sign!

Work Completed On 06/14/2016

Thank you for leaving this message. We never had any records of being contacted by you. We hope you reach out to us again and we assure you it won't happen again.

06/15/2016

John S.

Work Completed On 06/14/2016

04/07/2016

Steven M.

Description of Work
Fixed a broken backflow preventor and associated piping, replaced damaged sprinkler head and tunred on/inspected 8 zone system for the season.

Work Completed On 04/01/2016

07/20/2015

RD B.

Description of Work
Repaired broken back flow preventer and cleaned and opened sprinkler heads for the season. I was really pleased with how quickly and professionally the work was performed.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 06/17/2015

12/23/2014

Linda W.

They did a great job and the lawn looked like the White House Lawn (someone else's words, not mine!). My only issue is they were a no-show for our winterization appointment & we needed to reschedule. I believe it was a one time oversight and not a fundamental issue so I'd recommend them!

Description of Work
We had The Sprinkler Company install approx 7 zones to cover our sod and backyard. They also winterized the system after.

Work Completed On 10/20/2014

08/29/2014

Nicole K.

A quality job done! Prompt and professional service. Very friendly customer service.

Description of Work
Installed sprinkler system in the front and sides of property.

Work Completed On 07/01/2014

07/29/2013

gail N.

Came out to give estimate. Installation completed in 6 hrs. Arrived on time. Explained entire setup. No problems.

Description of Work
Install sprinkler system

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

Work Completed On 07/18/2013

04/08/2013

Darcy W.

Excellent. Very happy with work. They really care that it is working correctly. He took the time to explain the control panel and how to make changes.

Description of Work
They blew out the lines and winterized the sprinkler system. In the past, I have had spring maintenance done where they turned on the system, repaired broken heads, and checked that everything was working as it should. Also, on a separate visit, they reran the line from the control box to the distribution point as it was out in the open. They like to send out the same person so that they get to know your system, I was very happy how they ran the line from the garage, through the basement to under the porch, and he showed me all the connection points if ever we had to move or change it,

Work Completed On 11/16/2012

03/25/2013

Lowell D.

They are a small and local company. I have used other companies to do the same work but they have charged me more when compared to them. They come out on a regular basis and seem to be reliable. They are a very good and reasonable company at servicing sprinkler irrigation systems. They know their business with regards to sprinklers and what to do. They start me up in the spring and continue till the fall but will do any kinds of repairs during the year. I have even recommended them to a lot of my neighbors.

Description of Work
I use The Sprinkler Company to service my home with a sprinkler irrigation system. They also have a side line of doing lawn maintenance.

Work Completed On 09/05/2012

07/25/2012

RORY M.

Had 8 zones installed with 44 heads. Crew cleaned up after themselves. During install they could not run the pipe under the driveway as planned. Without asking for more money, they ran the pipe all the way around my house to the side of the driveway. Good to go. The next day we discovered a leak. Trevor came out that evening and repaired the leak. Good to go.

Description of Work
Had a sprinkler system installed.Received estimates from five companies. One company provided just a verbal estimate. They were off the list. Three companies were about the same price. One was $1000 over. They were gone. Out of the three left, the Sprinkler Company was the one selected due to the warranty provided was five years vice three from the others.Had a total of 8 zones with 44 heads. Crew cleaned up afterwards. During the install it was discovered that they could not run a pipe under the driveway. Without asking for more money, the ran the pipe around the back of my house to the other side of the driveway. The next day we discovered a leak in the system. Trevor came out that evening and repaired the leak. Good to go.

Work Completed On 07/23/2012

01/31/2012

Coral Q.

I reached out to the Sprinkler Company last October to have my lawn winterized. The team at The Sprinkler Company does very good work for a very competitive price and I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I had some winterizing work done on my lawn last October.

Work Completed On 10/12/2011

11/13/2011

Shen S.

All my interactions with the company have been positive.

Description of Work
I have been using The Sprinkler Company for a couple of years now to service my sprinkler system. I am 100% satisfied with their service. They always return calls promptly. They work with me to make sure that the service is at a convenient time, and they do exactly what they say they are going to do. I will be having them come soon to shut down the system for the winter.

Work Completed On 04/15/2011

11/01/2009

Joseph B.

They checked for location of service lines before starting. Pulled all the pipes underground with very little tearing up the yard. Very neat water hookup. The controls was installed in the garage in very neat manner. All wiring to the controls in the ground was also clean and neat. Very little wasted water on sidewalks and driveway. Explained how to operate by system clearly when finished.

Description of Work
Installed sprinkler in the front, sides and rear

Work Completed On 06/01/2009

06/10/2009

John K.

This is a great company to work with for all of your sprinkler needs. I have used them numerous times for everything from head replacement to well connects. They are very prompt, professional, and customer oriented.

Description of Work
Contracted to disconnect sprinkler system from city water and reattach to newly installed well system. Adjust all heads and patterns to new system and pressure.