The Sprinkler Company LLC

New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs
03/31/2018

PO Box 1011

Bellmawr, NJ 08099

The Sprinkler Company, LLC located in Bellmawr, New Jersey delivers the best sprinkler systems in the industry. We provide only the highest quality products, professional installation, and exceptional customer service. We specialize in underground sprinkler systems for lawns and gardens, landscape lighting, drainage systems and turf fertilization. Our goal is to provide you the information, services, and products that will help improve your energy efficiency and reduce your environmental impact when it comes to your landscape. Our emphasis on quality service and repair has taught us the long-term advantages of selecting the best equipment and using the highest standards possible. Our competitive pricing and dependable service have made The Sprinkler Company, LLC. a recognized leader in irrigation sales and service throughout the southern New Jersey region....

irrigation system (21)drain pipe installation (2)lawn care (2)lawn treatment (1)

11/14/2019

It went very well; God willing; I will call them for service next year. Technician requested that I have a new meter installed next spring. Former company never told me that I need the meter removed and stored away for winter.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system blown out & shut off.

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

09/24/2018

Everything worked out great! Highly recommend the sprinkler company. They completed the job in a few hours in one day.

Description of Work
Sprinkler Installation

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're so glad you were happy with our service :)

07/24/2018

The overall experience was very positive. They responded to my online inquiry very quickly and explained the charge rate clearly. They came twice with two different technicians: the first time was to replace the controller and test the system; the second time was to replace a few sprinkler heads. Both Jim and Tom were very professional and super approachable in terms of questions and concerns. The...

Description of Work
Fixed an existing sprinkler system

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

We are so glad you are happy with the work and appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your experience was. Thank you!

06/06/2018

Don was very thorough in the design and execution of the work. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Install Lawn Irrigation System

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

08/30/2017

I contacted the company through Angie's list and they responded immediately. They came the next day and worked with me on a plan and a quote. They gave me a date. They took care of everything (e.g., building permit) and arrived on the given date. The crew introduced themselves and explained what they were going to do. They cleaned up and you can't tell anyone was there. My lawn looks untouched but...

Description of Work
I needed a sprinkler system installed.

Work Completed On 08/28/2017

10/06/2016

So far it is going well, the grass seems to be growing better and there are less weeds.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization program.

Category lawn treatment

Work Completed On 08/15/2016

12/23/2014

They did a great job and the lawn looked like the White House Lawn (someone else's words, not mine!). My only issue is they were a no-show for our winterization appointment & we needed to reschedule. I believe it was a one time oversight and not a fundamental issue so I'd recommend them!

Description of Work
We had The Sprinkler Company install approx 7 zones to cover our sod and backyard. They also winterized the system after.

Work Completed On 10/20/2014

08/29/2014

A quality job done! Prompt and professional service. Very friendly customer service.

Description of Work
Installed sprinkler system in the front and sides of property.

Work Completed On 07/01/2014

07/29/2013

Came out to give estimate. Installation completed in 6 hrs. Arrived on time. Explained entire setup. No problems.

Description of Work
Install sprinkler system

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 07/18/2013

04/08/2013

Excellent. Very happy with work. They really care that it is working correctly. He took the time to explain the control panel and how to make changes.

Description of Work
They blew out the lines and winterized the sprinkler system. In the past, I have had spring maintenance done where they turned on the system, repaired broken heads, and checked that everything was working as it should. Also, on a separate visit, they reran the line from the control box to the distribution point as it was out in the open. They like to send out the same person so that they get to know your system, I was very happy how they ran the line from the garage, through the basement to under the porch, and he showed me all the connection points if ever we had to move or change it,

Work Completed On 11/16/2012

Irrigation System Installation. Irrigation Service & Repairs. Lawn & Garden Fertilization. Drainage Remediation. Landscape Lighting.

Sprinklers- Indoor & Fire.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal