Carefree Landscaping

Founded 1966 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a family owned business....

Mark Mayer Power Washing, LLC

**August Special: 10% discount for any jobs scheduled in the month of August for Angie's List members** Mark Mayer Power Washing, LLC. We offer hot water power washing and high tech gutter cleaning. Feel free to check out our website that displays new gutter cleaning technology. Our power washing includes heat up to 235 degrees (think of doing your dishes in cold water instead of hot) and the use "green" safe biodegradable soaps and cleansers that are DOA approved, and safe for people, pets and plants. We also clean surface areas with surface cleaners that don't leave "zebra stripes", unlike power washers that only use a wand.

Offers by Mark Mayer Power Washing, LLC on Angi
USA POWER WASHING PLUS, LLC

USA POWER WASHING PLUS, LLC is a U.S. Navy Veteran Owned & Operated business out of Howell Twp., New Jersey. Serving primarily Monmouth & Ocean counties, services we offer to Residential and Commercial customers include Power Washing, Rust Removal, Roof Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Soft Wash and, or Pressure Washing utilizing Hot and, or Cold water with detergent; Concrete rejuvenation, Paver wash, Fence wash, Roof wash, Shed wash, Brick, Stone, Concrete and Stucco cleaning... We are highly committed to providing Superior Customer Service as well as providing Outstanding Workmanship. Our Reputation is very important to us as our goal is for you to invite us back and our hope is that you tell your friends and family about our excellent work and reasonable rates! Remember, estimates are always Free, we carry excellent liability insurance and we are registered in N.J. as a limited liability company / LLC. Last, but not least we utilize high end commercial equipment as well as professional techniques and practices. Thank you for checking us out here on Angies List! We look forward to hearing from you soon! Tom Limozinere, Owner

Window Genie Toms River

At Window Genie, we clean windows and a whole lot more! Window Genie is Toms River's leader in streak free window cleaning, lifetime guaranteed window tinting products, professional pressure washing services, gutter cleaning and gutter protection. Every technician has been background checked and fully trained before entering your home. We are fully insured, licensed and ready to provide you with our industry leading standards in professionalism, customer satisfaction and quality. Call today for a free estimate and put the Genie to work in your home!

09/02/2014

They told me I would be the first service of the Spring and that never happened. I kept trying to reach them and they never responded.They just showed up to my house without contacting me .

Description of Work
They were suppose to do fertilization , trimming and open up sprinkler system. Matt and Geoff came with the wrong truck to do the correct service. He told me he took the wrong truck to my service.

07/25/2014

very courteous- prompt- measured property- gave us ideas and clear understanding exactly what he would do- provided estimate via email when promised. did not choose him as got lower price and earlier start date from another vendor

Description of Work
provided estimate for back yard major clean up; new stone and genreal landscape trimming

06/02/2014

It is okay. It is going good so far. I have them come every week. The price is fair. I'm using them on a weekly basis.

Description of Work
I use Carefree Landscaping.

04/26/2014

They are wonderful. They can do lots of things. They do lot more than just landscaping. They are excellent, excellent people. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I used Carefree Landscaping to shutoff my sprinkler system. They actually installed my sprinkler system when I first bough my house 22 years ago. Then they have been maintaining my sprinkler system ever since. They have also done patio work for me. I have used them probably for 22 years.

Category irrigation systems,hardscaping,patios

12/02/2013

They came out for the estimate exactly on time. We agreed to terms and they came exactly on time to do the work. They explained everything they were doing. They did run into an unexpected problem but provided labor and materials to correct and enhance the system and no additional cost (saved me about $500). Their workmanship was outstanding as was their cleanup. I cannot recommend them highly enou...

Description of Work
Designed and installed a drainage system for my property.

Category landscaping

Landscaping. Irrigation. Concrete. Drainage Issues. Planting. Hardscaping - Paver Block & Stone Work, Walkways & Walls. Power Washing. Snow Plowing. Outdoor Fall & Christmas Decor