Advanced Furnace & Air Duct Cleaning Inc

Founded 1965 • With Angi since June 2009

Advanced Furnace & Air Duct Cleaning has been serving the State of NJ for over 48 years. We have been the duct cleaner chosen for over 110,000 homes. In addition to residential services, we also provide service to heating contractors and insurance companies in disaster situations. We also clean Commercial and Industrial Duct work. We offer free estimate and our prices are guaranteed in writing. We are NADCA Certified, licensed in New Jersey and fully insured. Our fleet of eleven power vacuum trucks is capable of moving 16,000 cubic feet per minute of air and it is the most powerful in the industry. Our technicians are fully uniformed and attend continuing education courses throughout the year. Advanced Furnace & Air Duct Cleaning is OSHA trained, lead certified, and members of the BBB, IAQA, ASHRAE, DCN, and HFMSNJ. We are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau of New Jersey. Additional DBA - Advanced Furnace & Chimney Cle....

Build Up Construction

At Build Up Construction, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in roofing, chimney, siding and masonry projects you have. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Call today for a quote.

Dryer Vent Wizard of Monmouth

Homeowners with clogged dryer vents typically experience longer drying cycles resulting in $18-$24 more per month in energy costs. Additionally, over 15,500 dryer fires occur each year, with failure to clean being the leading factor. The trained professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard specialize in cleaning, repairing, altering and installing dryer vent lines. It’s all we do, so we have the right knowledge, tools and techniques to do the job right.

Accurate Conditioning

Accurate Conditioning is a small, but not tiny personally owned company started in 2004. This company has been built on its reputation and referrals from customers to customer, not big time advertising. So don't call the big name guys and get robbed call the small guy not looking to take advantage of you. Accurate conditioning has a small fee which includes the first 1/2 hour of labor and trip charge. Our prices are very competitive to all the local small company's.

Offers by Accurate Conditioning on Angi

09/25/2021

Randy and assistant arrived as scheduled and were very professional with introductions, bringing in equipment and asking about location of returns, vents etc. The attention to detail was exceptional as was the clean-up after the job. Throughout the process both providers kept me informed about the progress and any issue, like one vent cover should be replaced and one was left open because the lever to close it was broken. They replaced the dryer vent hose too lucky for me they had one in the truck! Well done, Randy!!!

Description of Work
Cleaning furnace/AC ducts in entire house and dryer vent connection.

06/03/2021

Aaron and Eric arrived on time and got right to work after speaking with me and evaluating my home. They both worked very efficiently, helping each other when needed. I was impressed how they both kept busy the entire time and systematically finished the job without any wasted time. The cleaning definitely made a difference and well worth the price.

Description of Work
Duct / Air Conditioner Evaporator Cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

03/05/2021

Ariel & Jared came to clean our air vents, bathroom exhaust fans, and central vacuum system. They arrived exactly on time, thoroughly explained the process, then set about efficiently completing the cleaning & sanitization. Our attic is not the easiest to navigate, but Ariel handled it like a true professional; he also reviewed our ductwork & made recommendations to consider to increase efficiency. Jared did an amazing job removing & cleaning all my air duct and exhaust fan covers; even the really old ones look practically brand new and the levers to open & close now work properly after he removed the dust & build-up ! They cleaned up after they were finished and were very patient with and kind to my dogs. I also appreciated how pleasant they both were. The office called me 2 days before to confirm the time window for the appointment which was spot on. This company was recommended to me as "the best" by another professional in the NJ environmental services business and I completely agree; I would not hesitate to highly recommend them !

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning, central vacuum cleaning, exhaust fan cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,central vacuum cleaners

08/19/2020

From making the appointment and getting a quote to having the job performed was very easy and very professional. Frank and David did a great job. They were efficient, clean, and answered any questioned i had. Very forth coming in what they were doing and even showed me a picture inside the vents. They did the job and left the house neat and clean. Frank was very personable and David was polite and very nice. Would recommend having the service performed by Advanced !

Description of Work
ac vents cleaned and coils cleaned on the main unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

06/10/2020

This company's top notched their customer service is exceptional. Sophia the person who worked in the office was very professional, pleasant and very nice, always gets back to you when they said. very customer oriented, and they do exactly what they say they would do and more. The 3 workers that arrived at my home, was exactly on time at 9 am, and rung on my doorbell, their very punctual and the 3 workers Aaron, he was the head technician, and William who is the Tech Assistant and Chris who is the assistant to Aaron and William, Aaron explained everything to me, what they are going to do, very informative, they did everything perfectly, from washing and cleaning all my registers and my intake covers, they were cleaned and washed outside, and dried up, and then Aaron called me to show and let me know that I will be charged for 2 coils, but I only have 1 coil, and he said they will remove the charge on the coil, they were very very honest about the charges. Advanced is very honest, and their employees are great, I have nothing but good things for Advanced Furnace & Air Duct cleaning. I would definitely hire them again in three years and would highly recommend them to my families and friends for an excellent job that they did for me. As a customer I could say first hand that Advanced Furnace and Air Duct the honesty, integrity, and customer service and all around experience was excellent, Anybody who would need a furnace and air duct cleaning I could say that this company is the best And they would absolutely worth your time to get a free estimate from Advance Furnace and Air Duct Cleaning.

Description of Work
Furnace and Air Duct Cleaning service

Category air duct cleaning

03/20/2020

AWESOME GUYS AND AWESOME JOB VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS, GUYS GENUINELY CARE ABOUT THE WORK THEY DO...

Description of Work
DUCT CLEANING DRYER VENT CLEANING BATHROOM EXHAUST FANS CLEANED FILTERS CHANGED[I BOUGHT FILTERS]

03/10/2020

Went very well, came on time, fully explained the process and were very careful to not damage the house in ant way. Good quality work and very professional.

Description of Work
We had our full HVAC system cleaned including all ducts and vents

02/24/2020

We have a two-zone HVAC system with lots of vents on 4 floors of my home. When we got a quote for the job of cleaning the air ducts from our usual HVAC service company, the price was $500 more! Advanced does an excellent job and this is the second time we've used them. Three men cleaned the ducts and sanitized them. They also vacuumed any residue or stuff on the floor that was left after the cleaning. They explained everything they were doing, were courteous, on time, efficient and honest. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning

02/22/2020

Can’t say enough great things about Albert and Terry. They were professional, punctual and efficient. Can’t say enough good things.

Description of Work
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning

02/12/2020

Frank and Sean were efficient and professional. The service was delivered exactly as promised. The two gentlemen explained in detail the steps in the service they were providing and executed it in a respectful and friendly manner. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Residential, industrial & commercial furnaces, duct work, chimney cleaning,dryer vent cleaning, air quality testing, electron-static filters, sensitization & chimney caps.

Furnace, duct work - chimney repairs.