A Quality Air

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2013

A Quality Air Inc. is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique individual needs with "A" quality service and at the most affordable pricing. We guarantee to beat any quote and still maintain our promise to provide you with the perfect system for your home!...

We're America’s #1 local home heating oil and total home comfort services provider (heating, cooling, & chimney). With over 100 years experience, we know how to keep you comfortable, safe and help you save on energy costs. Our local 24/7 customer service and support means automatic heating oil deliveries and our service response is always fast. We never run out of heating oil plus our pricing and payment plans are designed to help you manage your costs all year round. Experience the Petro difference today!

All HVAC services from installation of whole house heating and/or cooling system to equipment change out, steam humidifiers, attic fans, custom duct work and hot water heaters, fresh air kits. Fully insured, Licensed NJ Home Improvement Contractor # 13VH07338600, Licensed NJ Master HVACR 19HC00686400. Appointments for service calls or estimates canceled same day or when I arrive will result in a $50.00 service fee being charge. Saturday and Sunday are by Appointment or Emergency calls starting in May to August. Thank You for your time and Business

Arctic Air Conditioning is a family run business that has served Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex, and Somerset counties since 1977. We specialize in residential and commercial Air Conditioning, Heating, Humidification and indoor air quality. Our philosophy is to provide top of the line equipment with the best installation and service available in the industry. We are an award winning Lennox Dealer.

02/11/2021

A quality Air came to our rescue when another contractor abandoned our project. He was very professional, gave us great prices and finished the job right away. We are so thankful we finally have heat!

Description of Work
Heating and air

10/12/2017

Prompt courteous service. He went above and beyond.to help make filter more accessible to change

Description of Work
Inspect dut work and replace furnace filter

05/22/2017

I called Tony and he showed up 30 minutes later. Within an hour he discovered the problem, fixed the leak and recharged the system. Tony was very professional and talked me through everything he was doing and what to look for. There's no one else I'll ever call!

Description of Work
The air conditioning was not working in my new house and the inside was over 90* while we were trying to move things in.

05/27/2016

it went perfect. I will use nobody but tony in the future!

Description of Work
Top notch service, honest and friendly. Tony made time to accommodate my schedule and was at my house 6:30 in the morning! explained my whole system to me in detail in a new house we just purchased and have not used the ac in yet until the last nice days and it wouldn't work! showed me exactly what was wrong and gave be the best scenario on fixing it. tony walked me through the whole job as he performed it and when i walked in my house after the job was done i immediately felt cool air coming out of my vents! tony showed up on time, performed the job, and did it with honesty and integrity. Thanks again Tony!

10/14/2013

A Quality Air responded promptly . Was able to to provide new unit within budget requirements. I would recommend A Quality Air. A Quality Air is a great contractor. Thank you Tony!

Description of Work
AC unit flooded during hurricane sandy.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating - Air Conditioning - Water Heaters - Indoor Air Quality - Service 24 Hour Emergency Service We Service All Makes & Models 24 Hours/Day - 365 Days/Year and we don't charge you just to knock on your door! New Installations. Equipment Replacement, Upgrades, Conversions & Retrofits. Indoor Air Quality Humidifiers - UV Lights - Electronic Filtration - Ductwork