White Glove Moving & Storage

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2007

Thank you for your interest in White Glove. We have been in business since 1995 and look forward to serving your moving, packing, unpacking and storage needs! Please call or email one of our experienced representatives to get a quote! 201-705-1424 / info@whiteglovemoving.us. White Glove has been under a new management since 2015....

Let White Glove bring you home!

+8 more images

movers (243)storage unit (28)piano movers (9)professional organizers (4)

09/29/2022

Matthew K.

We had an amazing experience. The moving team was incredibly efficient, professional, and helpful throughout. We would never hire a different moving company and only use White Glove! All of our furniture and possessions were treated with the utmost care and the team worked extremely hard and fast to move us out.

Description of Work
Moving to a new home

Work Completed On 09/29/2022

09/28/2022

Robert H.

I just wrapped up a relocation from New Jersey to Florida. The level of service provided by White Glive can best be descriped as EXCEPTIONALLY PROFESSIONAL! Frank took great care of me right from the start. After getting a few quotes from others, I booked White Glove while on the phone with Frank. The price was reasonable and within my budget. The level of communication throughout the process was awesome. COI was sent to my building well in advance of the move. Movers showed up on time and despite some complications from my building management, they packed me up in a timely manner. Everything showed up in Florida in the timeframe specified. I had ongoing updates so I knew when my delivery would be arriving. Once again some limitations with building management on the receiving end. Renea worked with me to ensure that the movers arrived when they would have full building access. A detailed system ensured EVERY item was delivered and signed off by me. Once again, a friendly and efficient moving team got me settled in a timely manner. And a follo-up courtesy call ensured I was completely satisfied. If you want a stress-free moving experience, White Glove is for you!

Description of Work
Long Distance Move

Work Completed On 09/16/2022

08/22/2022

MJ S.

35ft truck arrived to apt complex promptly. 3 person team professional, respectful & efficient. Treated our items as if their own. Their wrapping skills were mesmerizing! Delivery arrived on scheduled day. All items in perfect condition. 2 person team arrived in 53ft truck to large apt complex equally professional & courteous. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Wrap furniture, lamps, tv, mirrors in LI NY & transport to SC

Category moving companies, storage units

Work Completed On 07/19/2022

06/16/2022

Sinan K.

This was my first experience using White Glove Moving and they will be the only movers I use from now on. From the beginning, Frank was accommodating with any requests I had and answered all of my questions clearly. We updated my inventory and inventory locations twice before my move without any issues. I moved from both an apartment and storage unit to a new apartment in NYC and the movers were educated on this ahead of time. On moving day, Marton and his crew were professional, friendly, and efficient with getting our move finished in just 5 hours despite needing to pickup furniture from 2 different locations and drive from the Bronx to Manhattan (we originally planned minimum 7 hours). I would not hesitate to use their services again for a future move and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Moving in NYC

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

05/30/2022

Jennifer R.

The movers were prompt and professional, and wrapped my furniture well for long-term storage. The office staff is very helpful and really takes care of you.

Description of Work
Moving & Storage

Work Completed On 05/30/2022

05/16/2022

James V.

White Glove did an excellent Job! Very professional from start to finish. The movers were very nice and punctual. The care and expertise with which they handled our things was outstanding. They made a move across state in the rain completely stress free. We can't say enough about how happy we are with the service they provided. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Move house

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

05/16/2022

Ryan W.

We had a top-notch experience with White Glove. From our first call to them, White Glove stayed in close touch with us, answered every question quickly and fully, and made sure we had complete visibility through the whole process. On the day of the move, the team showed up right on time, worked hard, did a fantastic and professional job packing up our apartment, and was a pleasure to work with. The unloading went just as smoothly, as everything arrived in good condition and our boxes were unpacked quickly and in good order. We recommend White Glove without any hesitation - and look forward to working with them for our next move!

Description of Work
Packing and moving

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

05/14/2022

Melissa F.

White Glove was an absolute pleasure. Tyrone and his crew were professional and efficient. They were also extremely personable. When they saw the stress getting to us, they even gave us a pep talk. Nothing was damaged and they even set up all essentials like the bed and the couch. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Local move

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

05/11/2022

Matt G.

I would without question recommend White Glove to anyone who needs a professional moving company. Their quote was thorough and accurate, they arrived on time on the day of the move, quickly and safely loaded all of our furniture and belongings, and unloaded at our new home without any damage to the house or our things. Kudos to Ronaldo and his team!

Description of Work
Local Move

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

05/09/2022

Todd E.

Excellent job all around, the team was responsive to requests and managed to get the move done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Moved from temporary office back to main office

Work Completed On 05/04/2022

04/29/2022

Carolyn C.

Planning an out of state move from NJ to GA is more than a daunting task. There are so many variables that can take place that can make this experience very challenging. After receiving the referral from a friend that used White Glove in a similar move from NJ to GA, a weight was lifted from obtaining an out of state mover. Our first contact was with Viktor who came to our home for the initial walkthrough. He was very detailed and provided an overview of the services and the process. The quote was also provided and we felt comfortable with moving forward. He was very professional and personable which put us at ease. Moving forward to the day of the actual move, we had the pleasure to work with the foreman Boni and his crew. They arrived promptly at the scheduled time and were friendly and extremely efficient. They answered any questions we had and ensured we understood the process as they were packing and loading. Once the items were loaded, they called the main office to speak with a representative who requested to speak with us and check in with our experience and ask if we had any issues or concerns with the process. We confirmed with the representative that our experience was better than expected. Our items arrived in GA earlier than expected and we had the pleasure to work with Dan on the final updates. He was very professional and proactive with communication and details of the move, which was comforting. When the movers arrived the morning of the move, they were also pleasant to work with. They provided us a printout of all of the box numbers for us to check off as they delivered to the appropriate rooms to ensure every item was accounted for one by one. This system was very organized and also provided the customer with peace of mind that both parties were confident that all items were confirmed. All of the personnel we worked with at White Glove demonstrated true “white glove” service. I’m happy to share my experience in hopes to assist someone that is in search of a professional moving company that will be of great assistance as you transition.

Description of Work
Out of state move- NJ to GA

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

04/27/2022

Pat B.

Best moving and storage company. White Gloves Moving and Storage provided such Professional Services to me. Truly a stress free move. Well trained packers and movers who treated my Antiques and Fine China as if it were their own. Reasonable prices for services provided. A truly fantastic Company!

Description of Work
Moving and Storage

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

Thank you so much for your review, we greatly appreciate you!

04/26/2022

Rachel P.

Scheduling was easy, the company was always responsive when I had questions and most importantly (to me), the men who came to do the actual moving were professional and courteous, and I would say they even when above and beyond my expectations by helping me pack some last minute items and put together an item for me that was delivered while they unloaded my stuff. I am grateful they took a lot of stress out of the moving process for me.

Description of Work
Moving - Interstater

Work Completed On 04/21/2022

Our pleasure to have been of service! Thank you.

04/18/2022

Patrick M.

Was very smooth. 3 guys came and had my entire apartment packed within an hour. Was very happy with the service would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Moving in NJ

Work Completed On 03/17/2022

04/07/2022

Amanda D.

Excellent. Would definitely hire again, team was responsive, respectful, A+ work My experience with White Glove Moving & Storage was GREAT! I have had a few bad experiences with other moving companies and this team far exceeded my expectations. The team was prompt, handled all my belongings with care and were very respectful. If I have to refer a friend or move again, I without a doubt will use White Glove again.

Description of Work
Moving to new Home

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

04/07/2022

Juan R.

White Glove Moving from start to finish was excellent from my initial contact will Billy, pickup by Stone's team, assistance from Dan and Julie down to the final drop off with Mario. Both packing teams were amazing quick and got the job done without damaging any of the items. Moving can be quite stressful especially trying to plan everything this help out tremendously, I would recommend this service to anyone interested in Long Distance moving. I myself received the referral from Brian Last of the Jim Cornette experience. Thank you for all the hard work I hope you guys continue with this phenomenal service thanks again!

Description of Work
Long Distance moving NYC - FL

Category moving companies, storage units

Cost $5,156.9

Work Completed On 03/28/2022

03/28/2022

Helen Q.

It went wonderfully. I can't say enough about how professional and responsive they were. We had lived in our home for over 23 years and I was very stressed about this move. Also we have a number of valuable antiques that we were very nervous about. I can't say enough about the crew White Glove sent out to me. The supervisor Martin was so professional and reassuring. He directed his crew with respect and authority and they worked together like clockwork. From my initial contact with White Glove to get an estimate, from the very last box unloaded, they were professional, friendly, and responsive.

Description of Work
Out of state move.

Category moving companies, piano moving

Work Completed On 08/07/2021

03/27/2022

Kristin A.

This company was amazing from start to finish. They wrapped each item individially in blankets and took care of every item. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Moving furniture

Work Completed On 03/27/2022

03/27/2022

Jen D.

Excellent service. I have personally moved multiple times in the past eight years and White Glove Moving & Storage has never failed me. I recently moved out of my apartment (an attic in a city) to my shore home. I moved furniture to two different places. The movers were courteous, efficient and successful- no damage to anything! The movers also were happy to help move other furniture to accommodate the new furniture coming in.

Description of Work
Moving out of city apartment (attic on third floor) to two houses in suburbs

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

03/19/2022

Div M.

We used white glove for our move and it was an absolute 10/10 experience. The pickup was flawless as well as the drop-off. The entire team was extremely communicative and did everything in their power to ensure we had a fantastic experience. All of our stuff arrived exactly on time and in pristine condition. We highly recommend white glove and will definitely be sharing with our friends and family!

Description of Work
Moving Coast to Coast

Work Completed On 03/19/2022

03/18/2022

Justin M.

I have used White Glove for two different moves and they both went very smoothly and the pricing was great. I wouldn't consider using any other moving company.

Description of Work
Two Separate Moves to New Apartments

Work Completed On 03/17/2022

02/27/2022

Katherine G.

We were extremely busy leading up to our move and simply could not have done it without White Glove Moving. They packed all of our belongings and safely moved them to our new apartment. I was blown away by how quickly they worked! The extra packing service was well worth it, and now that I’ve experienced it, I can’t imagine moving any other way.

Description of Work
Moving & Packing

Work Completed On 02/05/2022

02/23/2022

Robert S.

White Glove Moving did a wonderful job packing, moving, and unpacking all furniture, boxes, etc. All were treated with great care. The team was courteous and helpful from beginning to end in the back office and on the site of the move. Best moving experience ever! A+

Description of Work
House Moving