AOK Handyman Services LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2006

3 employees. Cost determined by the job. Extra charge for afterhour services. License# 13vh00449800. Free estimates on job site or by phone depending on job....

MVA Contracting LLC

Our mission at MVA Contracting is to provide quality service and fair market pricing on your projects! We specialize in concrete installation and demolition projects !

PELLICORE CONCRETE

Family owned & operated, Pellicore is the leading producer of ready-mixed concrete, paving and construction services. Since 1957, Pellicore Concrete has worked to be the preferred source of quality construction products and services for a wide variety of contractors, businesses, government agencies, municipalities, and homeowners. From the parks you play in, to the sidewalks you travel, you can count on the Pellicore Concrete team to deliver quality products and projects in a timely, safe and efficient manner.

Rambone Concrete & General Contracting

Specializing in concrete driveways, sidewalks, curbing, steps, stamped concrete, concrete countertops, custom handcrafted concrete sinks, additions, decks, kitchen & bathroom renovations. I have been in the construction field going on 18 years, and would be pleased to give the right guidance in your next home improvement project.

10/26/2016

It didn't go as planned in my head. I called initially to make an appointment for them to come out and quote drywall removal and installation. Scheduled for Thursday 10/13, came out, was professional and said he'd have our quote by the end of the weekend. Weekend came and went, no response. Monday came, no response. I called on Tuesday, and they said maybe he took down the wrong email. Gave them m...

Description of Work
Drywall removal

Category drywall

07/21/2016

Al, and Sons did a wonderful job! They are courteous, professional and very neat workers. I would highly recommend them for any home improvements that you might have. I hope to have them back again to install laminate flooring in the near future.

Description of Work
Drywall ceiling and walls, install crown molding, prime and paint walls. Install recessed lighting. Rewire existing lighting system and install new wall outlets.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,interior painters

07/05/2016

I like that they were local and they completed the job.

Description of Work
I used AOK Handyman.

Category handyman service

05/18/2016

Al from AOK came out to do the estimate for the lighting job which involved the removal of the old fixtures, installing new j boxes and the install and aiming of the new led fixtures. This work took place approximately 23-25 feet high at the top of the house gables. He said it wouldn't be that long of a job and he could do it now. I had the new fixtures, the new j boxes so I said ok. He knew what ...

Description of Work
AOK changed 2 outdoor light fixtures that were at the peak of the roof gables. I had the old fixtures replaced with LED fixtures

Category lighting

04/29/2016

They did a beautiful job on the backsplash. All of the work was done in a professional manner and cleaned up afterwards. I have used AOK's services before and have always been very pleased with their work. I can highly recommend them to anyone needing tile work, plumbing, electrical or carpentry.

Description of Work
Tiled a backsplash, repaired porch step, replaced a ceiling fan.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,ceiling fans

12/02/2014

I have had them do painting, change my locks, electrical work, flooring, installed a dishwasher, installed a new front door and a storm door. They have always done a very good job for me. I would highly recommend them! They are very professional and their rates are great.

Description of Work
They have done service for me several times.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service

12/01/2014

Al was prompt, cheerful, and went far above and beyond throughout the entire 3 days he was at my home. The repairs themselves were flawless, my ceiling looks like no damage ever occurred. Even though he had to do some extra work which was not included on the initial estimate. he did not charge me over the quoted amount. He even did a few little "extras" around the house that had badly needed fixin...

Description of Work
Al Oriente of A-OK Handyman replaced my upstairs shower, fixed the sub flooring beneath, and completely repaired and restored my downstairs ceiling, which had been severely damaged by a leak from the upstairs bathroom and had literally caved in over the family room.

Category appliance repair,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing

07/26/2014

Al discussed the issues, made suggestions, we discussed the best solution... pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Our house is a Moorestown Victorian built in 1887. Al has shown us over several visits that he can maintain the integrity of the house and is always able to find the source of problems. He has added an entrance way to a room; built an outdoor overhang where water seeped into the basement from rain; installed hanging Tiffany light fixtures; repaired leaks from the outside by digging and moving soil; found cause and repaired basement wall effloressence and crumbling; cleaned gutters; made a closet usable with hanging rod; repaired broken 2nd story window that required quite an extension ladder... Al will be back to install gutter guards and to run an underground electric connection to reach our outdoor patio. Al shows up with a fellow worker and large truck with tools, wires, supplies and easily works out of the driveway. We do believe that Al stands behind his work.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,ceiling fans

07/14/2014

They were very nice people. They were very chatty. They did an okay job but it wasn't high quality work. I didn't think their craftsmanship was an "A", it was more a "B-". I used them twice so they must have been all right. The outside work was $1,800 and the inside work was $700. I think I would do a little more research and hunt for somebody else in the future.

Description of Work
I had some rotting wood siding and some window frames that were rotted so they cut them out and put new ones in. Then they repainted them. This work was done last fall. They also hung interior doors this past winter.

Category contractors,handyman service,siding,house painters,doors

07/07/2014

Great, finished on time Friendly guys In high demand because of their quality work and fair pricing!!!

Description of Work
Installed vanity, medicine cabinet, recessed light in shower, exhaust fan, another light and paint the master bathroom, installed vanity, medicine cabinet, new floor, repaired two toilets, paint the 2nd bathroom, add shelving in bathroom, repaired walls and a ceiling, hung new bathroom door, repaired front door and installed 3 roof boots. Al & Paul did so much, I might have left something off the list

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Painting. Appliance & cabinet installation. Drywall. Woodwork. Crown molding. Pressure washing. Home repairs.