JEFF LONGO

With Angi since June 2010

4.2

La Dorada Construction LLC

landscaping, hardscaping and pavers, patios

Landscaping By Craig Inc

Landscaping by Craig, Inc., a leading Landscape Design and Construction firm, has delighted customers with outstanding service since 1984. Our educated and highly experienced team of landscaping professionals are fully insured and licensed in the state of New Jersey. Our company is highly respected by our peers and works well with other contractors to fully implement our projects. We coordinate all aspects of installation for efficient project scheduling, while adhering to our agreed upon construction time frames. Although unique and functional design is our passion, outstanding customer service is our number one priority. We commit ourselves to creating a landscape that you and your family will enjoy for years to come - one that will add value to your home. Craig is the creative mind behind our projects. He has a degree in Environmental Planning and Design from Cook College, Rutgers University.

AG Landscaping LLC

We have over 9 years of experience. Currently servicing the Monmouth, Middlesex, and Ocean Counties. We are fully insured and specialize in the following services; Brick Pavers for Walkways and Stairs Belgian Block for Driveways and Planting Beds Retaining Walls Paver Repairs - Restoration and Sealing, Asphalt Sealcoating, Landscaping, Property Cleanups, Concrete Demolition, Asphalt Repair and much more! Call us today to learn more about our services and get a FREE estimate!!!

Offers by AG Landscaping LLC on Angi

03/24/2015

Edward S.

I had used this company in the past without problems. This time I did not have one of the Longo's on site to oversee the work. The workers complained it was taking longer than expected and they needed to go to another job. The logs of the tree were left on the ground uncut. The base of the tree was over three feet and is still laying in one large piece on the ground. I had to finish the cleanup of the brush myself and cut the majority of the firewood myself. I then received a bill for more than the quoted price.

Description of Work
Hand climb and Cut down Oak tree and chip branches. Cut wood to length for firewood and leave on site.

Category lawn service,tree service

04/21/2014

Deborah F.

09/16/2013

Steven G.

Jeff came in with a llarge commercial mower and did our small yard in short order. He is also clipped around the borders.

Description of Work
he mowed by lawn each week for a month while my regular guy was unavailable.

05/21/2013

David L.

So far, my experience with him is not so good. He promised me that he would be here two weeks ago, and he still isn't here. He is fine with the regular lawn cutting. But now I have a couple of trees that need taking care of. I have never used him for tree service; this is the first time I'm trying. His lawn cutting is excellent. With regard to tree cutting, the price sounded okay, but I won't be able to tell until he gets here. I think his pricing for both lawn cutting and tree cutting is reasonable. It isn't necessarily too high or too low. The quality of work depends on the workers that come here. It's the same workers that he's had for twenty years. They are reliable and they do an excellent job.

Description of Work
I use Jeff Longo for my regular lawn cutting every week.

12/13/2011

Marie C.

They came on time and were polite and very safe. They did a beauty job and cleaned up well.

Description of Work
They took down a tree and trimmed trees in the front yard.

Category tree service