Luna Chimney Sweeps and Hearth Products

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2011

We are a full service chimney repair and sweep company. Dealing with wood, gas and pellet stoves and inserts. Technicians are CSIA certified....

Walsh Chimney

Walsh Chimney

Walsh Chimney is a full service chimney company that services all of New Jersey. We have Immediate Mobile Response Units standing by throughout New Jersey to serve you as quickly as possible. Our goal is to provide you the quality service and satisfaction you deserve by providing quality workmanship, honest and expert analysis on your chimney and most of all a fair and competitive price on any of your chimney needs including sweeping, cleaning, repair and more. At Walsh Chimney we believe it is important to educate our customers on our products and services during their decision making process and will help them every step of the way. That's why we've provided our customers with this website which has a wealth of information about us and the chimney services we proudly provide. We hope you find all the information you need and if you don't, please contact us and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We have the knowledge and experience to make sure your job is done right the first time by our qualified chimney personnel. We are Certified Environmental Cleaning Technicians, Members of the PWNA, Members of The National Chimney Sweep Guild, NCSG, Members Of New Jersey Chimney Sweep Guild, Fort Lee Chamber Of Commerce, Accredited A+ Members Of The Better Business Bureau, Members Of The National Fire Protection Association, NFPA, Angie's List & The HPBA Additional DBA Walsh Chimney. Additional contact:(C) 201-394-3400, toll free 1-800-944-6070 and Fax 201-592-7348

11/29/2017

The creosote was discovered during a chimney assessment and brush cleaning. Luna uses a camera to thoroughly examine the interior of the flue. A new appointment four weeks out had to be scheduled for the power cleaning, but they were able to come sooner and take care of the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power cleaning of our chimney to remove creosote build-up.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

12/06/2016

Everything was great from the time I spoke with the receptionist Jane to the job was finished Mark and Tom were very knowledgeable, professional did a great job were very clean and neat. No Mess They actually did the job the same day I called and gave us some great tips about our fireplace. Great company. THANK YOU

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspect and sweep chimney

CATEGORY chimney sweep

10/01/2016

Amazing, very happy and appreciative for their time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My gas fireplace was not working and Mr Luna was kind enough off hours to walk me through the steps needed to correct it. I now have a perfectly working fireplace and no need for a service call. They called me the same day I emailed them and where very professional and knowledgeable. I will be calling them soon to replace my insert with a remote controlled one and am happy that I will not need to shop around. This is the way businesses should run. I will recommend them to all of my friends. Thanks!

CATEGORY fireplaces

10/18/2015

The cement repointing and brick replacement turned out great. I wasn't pleased with the angle of the boiler liner cap, but when I mentioned it, they adjusted it and everything now looks perfect. We discussed which fireplace insert would be best for our home and the owner didn't push us into something oversize, overpriced, or unnecessary. We are very pleased with the end result and look forward to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Luna installed a chimney liner and cap for the boiler, repointed all the brickwork and replaced many bricks that were broken and cracked. Most of the work had to be performed on a scaffold on a steep slope. A chimney liner and cap was also installed for the fireplace, as well as a new wood-burning, fireplace insert.

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

06/11/2015

The gas fireplace would initially light and run normally for about 20 minutes. However, the unit would then shut down and not relight. Upon examination, the pilot light had shut itself down and had to be restarted. Ed Luna and staff of Luna Chimney Sweeps correctly diagnosed the problem, ordered the new part, installed it and then tested the fireplace successfully. Removing the old pilot assembly ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed the defective pilot assembly on a Regency U32 gas fireplace then set up, installed and tested the replacement unit.

CATEGORY chimney repair,fireplaces

Chimney sweep, chimney repair, fireplace repair, pellet stove service, gas stove service, wood stove service, sales and installation of wood gas and pellet stove and inserts, liner repair, liner installation, heating system flue cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, Level I and Level II inspections of chimneys

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa