All-Seasons Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2015

All Seasons Termite and Pest Control offers 100% customer satisfaction and has been doing so for the last 20 years. We are a full service company that offers complete control of all the unwanted pests in and around your home or office. We offer our services to all types of businesses and homes, and utilize the latest technology available to get the job done right. Let All Seasons Termite and Pest Control provide you with a pest free environment, servicing all of North Jersey, and Rockland County....

Your home is one of the single largest investments you will make in your life. Just like all of your other investments you need to be protected. When it comes to protecting your investment from termites, and other destructive insects, we guarantee a safe, effective and professional job every time. Through years of education, training, modern technology and years of experience, we will be able to provide your home with the best protection possible. Our sole purpose is to ensure that we successfully provide homeowners like you with the best termite/pest protection available. Serving the pest control needs of Northern NJ since 1923. We currently service Morris, Sussex, Warren, Hunterdon, Somerset, Essex, Bergen, Union, and Hudson Counties. Delsea Termite and Pest Control has been a family owned and operated business since 1923. We base our company on good values, honest employees, and quality service. Delsea Termite and Pest Control believes strongly in over achieving our customers satisfaction. Delsea Termite and Pest Control is committed to providing the highest level of service in the pest management industry. We will consistently provide prompt, courteous, friendly, and professional service. Our goal is to protect the health and property of our customers by using the most advanced technology and pest management solutions. We offer a wide variety of services, so that our customers' needs will best be fit. These services include, TERMAplus, Classic Plan, Seasonal Treatments, Bi-monthly and monthly Treatments, One time Standard services, Rodent control, The Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System, Conventional Termite Treatments, and Wildlife Control.

Humphreys Insect & Rodent Control Inc. in Stirling, New Jersey, has been providing quality and professional, residential and commercial pest management services to central and northern New Jersey for more than 50 years. Discipline, Determination and Dedication are part of Humphreys' mission statement. The Humphreys team is a group of men and women dedicated to excellence in servicing your home or business. Humphreys Insect & Rodent Control takes pride in dealing with every home or business individually by devising a customized plan to control any insect or rodent problem that develops. This plan includes utilizing the Integrated Pest Management System to eliminate any pest problem by physical exclusion, placing glue boards and pheromone traps while using the least amount of pesticides possible. Humphreys Insect & Rodent Control will customize your program with AIB guidelines and good manufacturing practices. Humphreys is a green company and follows all guidelines to protect our environment. Additional DBA - Humphrey's Environmental Services, A Humphrey's Insect & Rodent Control Inc.

Guaranteed Pest Control. Same Day Service. Direct line to the owner. No more endless waiting to ask questions or voice concerns. Working with Kapture Pest Control is easy. We understand that you are busy and that 3-hour arrival windows are unacceptable to you. To accommodate you and simplify your life we give you a 30-minute arrival window and schedule our technicians in a way that makes sure they are on time. Furthermore as the founder of the company I am proud to offer: - Only licensed technicians with significant pest control experience. They know what to do and get your issues resolved the first time. - A satisfaction guarantee that makes sure all your pest issues are resolved even between regularly scheduled services. - In the case where we are not able to meet your expectations, a double your money back guarantee for the first 90 day. Furthermore, you will always be able to reach out to me, the founder of the company with any questions or complaints you might have. My personal goal is to turn all of my customers into raving fans. I think once you try us you too will agree that doing business with my company is much easier than with traditional pest companies. If you have any questions or thoughts feel free to reach out at any time. Thanks again! John Melchior

06/21/2010

has always gone well, no problems, would recommend them

Description of Work
have used this company for a few years for various pest issues.

10/31/2008

Amazing. The man came took one look at the insects and told me there was nothing to worry about. I thought they were termites, but they were some kind of harmless insect. He didn't try to sell me any services. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Called them for a sudden swarm of insects in my basement in the spring.

10/08/2008

They are very responsive. If I have a problem, they come out right away. I had large ants in my garage. They had a service person there within a couple of hours of my call, and he took care of the problem - at no charge.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control. They go in the basement, attic and garage and put out traps for mice and and spray/put down chemicals for other pests. The summer service does the outside of the house.

09/14/2007

I am very cautious about the bugs in my home and outside. That is why I can say that this company does an excellent job of keeping away any infestations. They are careful where they spray, always come when they say they are coming, and I recommend them to anyone serious about their pest control.

Description of Work
The man comes and sprays both inside and around the outside of our 2000 square foot home, once a quarter as part of a quarterly service contract. He sprays for all bugs which are local to the area.

01/06/2006

HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL. HE IS VERY FLEXIBLE I CAN CANCEL HIM AT ANY TIME AND STILL KEEP MY CONTRACT. THE PRICE IS VERY REASONABLE. I PREFER HIM OVER TERMINX. HE DOES A GREAT JOB.

Description of Work
HE EXTERMINATES THE EXTERIOR OF THE HOUSE.

Category pest control

Pest control & exterminating.