Apple Wood Construction Inc & Apple Wood Kitchen

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2010

At Apple Wood we strive to be a leader in our industry in customer service. Your initial phone call, if not answered during normal business hours, will be returned within 24 business hours. Our goal is to work with your budget to get you as much as possible while making your dream renovation come true. We try to get our customers back to their regular daily lives as quickly as possible without compromising quality. With over 25 years experience we are able to manage projects with an expertise that our testimonials will attest to. Feel free to stop by our show room or call us with all your remodeling questions....

AMG Painting

Whether you just want to freshen up the current color or are looking for a bold new change, we are happy to Help! We can take your house to the next level with a new stunning look. With over 20 years of our experience and knowledge, well be happy to provide any suggestions or make any recommendations if you are looking for a little help or direction. give us a call to set up a free estimate and consultation.

Bay State Painting & Power Washing

Hi there. I am Steve the owner of Bay State and I have over 25 years of experience in residential repairs.I can help with any Honey-Do-List you can throw at me! Some of my services including but not limited to: Interior & exterior painting (Lead certified), pressure washing:deck, porch, & patio painting/repair/cleaning/restoration, carpentry. No job too big or small. I offer a 10% Senior & 15% Veteran's Discount. Please give me a call today! Also 10% for customers booking early for interior painting for holidays and new year’s. Paint five rooms (ceilings walls and trim )and get a sixth room free! Book now to get your spot! Happy holidays

Chilel Painting

Locally and Family owned painting company , we are here to serve you and treat your projects, your home like our own. Here at Chilel painting you are Family. Call today for a free estimate.

08/25/2019

Lenny and Lisa are great. During the demolition phase, Lenny took great care to cover our hardwood floors and cleaned thoroughly while removing the countertops and backsplash which really helped to keep the dust level down. Lisa recommended vendors for our granite, tile backsplash and sink - they were all so helpful. We have never done a kitchen renovation before and were a little anxious about th...

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

08/28/2016

It's been three years since the kitchen was remodeled and I love it just as much now as I did when it was first completed. The materials have all held up beautifully (cabinets are perfect fit) and the layout works. There isn't a thing I wish was different. Lenny is a perfectionist with his own work as well as his expectations for the work he subcontracts. I had an all around positive experience.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodel

05/28/2016

They were quicker than most to provide us an estimate (fairly thorough). Met at the Windham, NH showroom which is beautiful. Had an OK experience with Lenny. Upbeat guy. Quote was the most expensive, especially considering it was for an 1163 sq ft house, and just the bathroom alone. This was for as basic as it gets, too (no upgrades except tile shower/floor). Did not include vanity lights, mirror,...

Description of Work
This was for a bathroom gut and remodel. All structures in the same place, just replaced.

03/31/2016

poorly. No estimate for office and much time wasted at our house and my office waiting for Lenny and painter and having my significant other at home as the repairs for the water damage was done. They could not adjust to our schedule and we only could work within there time frame, even though we were paying.

Description of Work
repairing rain damage in 2015. Lenny was suppose to remodel my office, and I never got an estimate from Lenny and his painter didn't show up for 3 appointments and didn't call which had to be done also to get the full estimate.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

11/09/2015

Did not use Applewood, as they did not share electronic or hard copy versions of designs. The project also would have been limited to using cabinets for which Applewood was a distributor. It was a nice design though. If we had wanted one stop shopping they would have been a good choice.

Description of Work
First pass computer design of kitchen. Very nice 3D renderings. Nice use of space.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Design & remodeling-kitchen, bathroom & general. Additions. Cabinets. Carpentry. Ceramic tile. Counter tops. Decks. Porches. Drywall. Electrical work. Flooring. Hardwood. Insulation. Lead testing & removal. Lighting. Marble & granite. Painting. Plumbing. Roofing. Siding. Wallpaper removal. Windows.

Ask for details.