Greeley Farms Landscaping, LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2012

Greeley Farms is your year round landscaping resource. We proudly serve Southern New Hampshire with quality work at a competitive price for our Residential and Commercial customers. We offer a full range of landscape services from general maintenance to extensive landscape designs and construction projects....

G T Duprey Inc

G T Duprey Inc

Proud winner of the 2019 Super Service Award. Your one call for all your electrical needs. Self employed individual who offers competitive rates with no money down. Better Business Bureau member

09/21/2017

Very well, Ross was very helpful and responsive in dealing with one issue that we had

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New paver walkway for the front of our house, removing a tree stump and planting a new tree in its place

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

08/30/2017

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our front border stone wall and walkway replaced. I was initially a bit nervous but was relieved when I saw the workmanship. Brendon and his crew are professional and pleasant to deal with! No problems arose from their work ! We are hiring them for more future work! I would highly recommend them to anyone! Laura & John Mckenzie

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,hardscaping

05/16/2017

no complaints

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned up landscaping around the house

CATEGORY landscaping

03/13/2017

Great. Very organized and punctual. They always answer the phone, call to coordinate work times, and follow up in person. I have hired Greeley Farms Landscaping for several projects, and I have always been pleased with the process and the results. I plan to hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping - grading, drainage, footpaths, lawn and seeding.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

02/07/2017

Very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

Greeley Farms offers a full range of landscape services including landscape construction, hardscapes, walls, patios, design, landscape maintenance, lawn mowing, edging, spring cleanup, mulching, wetland restoration, snow removal, material center deliveries of loam, mulch, etc. We offer these services to both commercial and residential customers.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express