Simmons Plumbing

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2008

4.3

11 Railroad Ave

Seabrook, NH 03874

License #10640, 3249, 20599 & 90010168....

11/20/2020

Gregory D.

Simmon's came in and helped us after pipes in an upstairs bathroom sprung a leak. They responded quickly, probed the ceiling with minimal impact, and found the root cause, a poor quality renovation where the previous contractor used mismatched materials that corroded after only a decade. They had us back online with our upstairs bathroom with intact plumbing within the day. We have also used them for other plumbing jobs and AC jobs. They are very good.

Description of Work
Plumbing Repair

Category plumbing

08/27/2020

Tim H.

Worst plumbers I have ever ever used. Way overpriced and totally inept. Couldn’t diagnose a simple problem and charged me over $1000 for telling Me that my sewer pipe Line was leaking which's it wasn’t. They are the absolute worst. Do not hire Simmons plumbing for any job or you will be sorry. They are totally incompetent !!!!!

Description of Work
Sewer line

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

01/03/2019

W Glenn J.

After we obtained several other estimates, Simmons Plumbing came in much lower and included more. The work was done in two full days. Sometimes a large team was at work, but most of the time it was two amenable young guys. They were polite, respectful, and easy to deal with. The old system was extracted without incident through bulkhead doors, and the new system carefully installed. The parts and functions were explained to us in detail. They left the area cleaner than they found it. Amazing team!

Description of Work
Removal of old heating system and installation of a complete new system with boiler, circulators, zone valves, and lots of copper pipe.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

04/24/2017

David R.

Simmons has done a lot of work for us and they are always very responsive, do quality work, and reasonably priced. The responsiveness and ability to come out and take care of the problem quickly is what sets them apart. Heating, A/C, plumbing, all have gone well.

Description of Work
Service heating system

10/27/2016

Jenn C.

Well. They showed up on time, cleaned the furnace and replaced a few parts that needed replacing.

Description of Work
Furnace cleaned and serviced prior to turning on heat in a new to us home

03/13/2016

Jennifer H.

We met with John for the estimate and unlike other companies who came out he did not try to up sell us on a furnace that was more than needed for our space. We already had gas to our house but were switching from oil to gas. Simmons installed a new direct vent gas furnace, emptied and removed our old oil tank, and installed a new direct vent electric hot water heater. We did not need any changes to duct work. They were able to complete the work in 2 days and in time for Thanksgiving. The installation team was fast and professional. It has been 3 winters now since installation and and we have had no issues and the house is cozy. My one complaint is that during the estimate we were told about a yearly service plan. I did not get around to calling about it until several months after the installation. The Simmons receptionist did not seem to know what I was asking but said she would send someone out for an annual check up and then I could talk with the worker about getting on the plan. The worker did check out the furnace -no issues but said he did not know about the plan. That meant I had to pay almost $200 for just a check and a new filter and none of that $ went toward the annual protection plan (which may be needed for my warranty to be in force -not sure).

Description of Work
New gas furnace, new hot water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

12/03/2014

Jorge L.

I've been inviting Simmons to my house since 2004; that is when they installed the water heater that just died now in 2014! Appointment was for 7:30 am and did not disappoint there. Workers are friendly, engaging, professional and did not dilly-dally wasting time going around in circles! Office folks very courteous and answered all my questions. Pricey??! Well I can't expect to pay what I did for my installation in 2004!!!! Also quality of work and product dependability is monumental to a homeowner. So far in all my years with Simmons; I have no complaint; now Home Depot???.......that's another story : (

Description of Work
Install water heater

Category plumbing

02/28/2014

Terri D.

They are very good. They're help is wonderful. They come when they say they are going to come.

Description of Work
They put in a new heating system for me.

01/29/2014

Jeffrey F.

I am relatively new to the area. When I returned home from work last night around 8:30pm my boiler was not working. The Simmons Plumbing phone number was on a label on the boiler reflecting possibly that they installed it. I called the number twice last night (with a recording on their line that calls are returned within 20 minutes) - it is now 10;23am the following day - no return call. I contacted a competitor - he came last night and just left this morning - boiler is repaired.

Description of Work
Did not return calls to an "emergency" number

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear [removed member name], We are sorry to hear about your less than satisfactory experience when you tried to call us last week. Unfortunately, we have been having some problems with our phone system. We did not receive your call until the next night at which time we called you as soon as we received it. We are in the process of resolving the issues we are having so that this type of situation does not occur in the future. We hope you would reconsider calling us if you ever experience problems concerning your plumbing and heating equipment again. Once again we sincerely apologize for your trouble. Simmons Plumbing & HVAC

12/29/2013

Mike L.

Pre service visit same day i called to examine jobsite and answer questions. They showed up early for the job. Clean and very nice work. Completed in timely mannner. Very happy with job

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[removed member name], We're glad we could help, especially during the holidays. Have a happy 2014. Simmons Plumbing & Heating

All Drain Service Inc

All Drain Services has been in the drain service business for over 18 years, and is owned by Manny and Gloria Vega. Our commitment to customer service is unmatched. Our years of experience have taught us that in our line of business that is what counts. Our dedication to getting a quality job done has been the backbone of our success, and this quality is instilled in all employees from our President to our Service Techs. All Drain Service, Inc. is open all day, every day including holidays! We offer emergency and regular maintenance services.

Offers by All Drain Service Inc on Angi
    Jeff's Drains

I am a full service drain cleaning company that offers the highest quality service around. I am the guy your plumber calls when he can't fix it so why not cut out the middle man and call me first. I have very affordable flat rate pricing so you know the price before I start and I stand behind all my work. I offer senior discounts military discounts and plumber discounts and accept competitor coupons. I accept all major credit cards. Please call today for free quote. High powered motorized snaking Hydro-Jetting Camera inspections Pipe location Much more to offer.

Tom's Mechanical Services LLC

We Offer professional service and installation of all types of heating and cooling equipment, with over 20 years experience. We are the guys you call when you want it done right the first time and with the highest quality craftsmanship and ability. We work on oil burners, gas furnaces, heat pumps and much more. We can replace plumbing fixtures, tubs and troubleshoot any plumbing problem. We Guarantee all our work, and we want your experience to be as positive as possible.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Plumbing, water heaters, pumps, gas logs, heating & AC.

Retail Sales