Pro Entry Installs LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2015

CSSL 106033

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

7 Cassidy Ave

Salem, NH 03079

We are a door and window supply and install company that is family owned and operated with no sub contractors. Also serving Plaistow, Hampstead, Atkinson & Salem, NH....

door installation (56)window replacement (27)glass repair (4)

06/15/2021

I would highly recommend Pro Entry. The sales process was great! George was not pushy and had all the information. The install was even easier! The crew was professional and clean up after themselves. Overall great company and I will use them again

Description of Work
I needed two exterior doors replaced

Category glass repair,doors

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

06/06/2020

Excellent. Beautiful work. The crew cleaned up the work area later and it looked as if nothing had happened beyond the beautiful new door.

Description of Work
French doors replaced with slider.

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

04/24/2020

Everything in this process was seamless. The no pressure in-home visit with George sharing the quality and selection of the Pro Via product line. The perfect installation by Mike and Scott. Professionalism and craftsmanship throughout. I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend George and his team. I already have. Ralph D.

Description of Work
Four Pro Via Doors installed

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

03/31/2020

install patio sliding door and remove old door

Description of Work
It went great!!! Great in person estimate, lots of follow up, licensed, meticulous, cleaned up and very nice people. They did a fantastic job! Ann Liotta

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

03/02/2020

Absolutely Incredible. The work was done quickly efficiently and on time. I would recommend Pro Entry without reservation. Great product, great service, incredible price.

Description of Work
A sliding door from family room to deck.

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

02/25/2020

Very well. Michael and Scott were prompt, courteous and hard-working. I am very satisfied and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Replacing exterior doors and storm doors

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

03/27/2019

Had our new front door and side door to garage installed in September. I wanted to see how things made it through the winter, before posting a review. Couldn’t be happier with the quality of the doors and Pro Entry, as a great company to deal with. The whole process went very well. Timely installation, quality work and clean up. If you want your job done right, with quality product at a fair price...

Description of Work
We needed a new front door, with sidelites, along with a new side door to our garage.

Work Completed On 09/28/2018

03/27/2019

They were there as scheduled, Job performed as requested in a timely fashion. I had some sill rot and issues with trim and I cant believe how nice it turned out.

Description of Work
Windows replaced

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 03/27/2019

02/26/2019

Fantastic company!!!. They went above and beyond and showed the upmost professionalism and customer service. They were courteous, and transparent with their approch. They even took time to did some extra work for me and didn't add on any extra fees. For example, like removal now tofrom my driveway to get the sliding doors into my house. I was snowed in so I needed the extra help. They also moved t...

Description of Work
They installed some sliding doors for me as well as putting up some blinds.

Work Completed On 02/19/2019

10/12/2018

George is an easy-to-talk-to business owner who laid out all the pros, cons and details about the job when we first chatted. He returns calls very quickly to answer any questions. His crew is superb, clean and really put the new doors in flawlessly. Would definitely hire again for any windows / door work!

Description of Work
Replacement of 6 Patio Doors

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

Entry door & window installations. We are a family supply and install company. No subcontractors / constantly continuing our education to offer the best installations possible and offering quality energy star rated products. Who is coming to do the install Michael Williams Pro Via certified installer and Installation Masters certified. If you want it done right the first time hassle free give us a call. Thanks for considering Pro Entry Installs LLC / George Williams 603 765 1312

Repairs.