Lighting 101

With Angi since January 2013

Sylvester Electric Inc

As the country depends more and more on computers and other forms of automation to make life easier, dependence on electricity sees an equal increase. So when some part of your home’s electrical system begins to malfunction, you need a team that can correct it efficiently, and you need to be able to trust that the job was done right. The team at Sylvester Electric knows that this trust is extremely important, because of the potential for hazards in the event of poorly done work. However, their team of Dracut electrical specialists have been serving their community for over 30 years, and they are highly skilled in all aspects of electrical work. From home safety inspections and maintenance to outlet repair and breaker replacement, even wiring and installing things like ceiling fans, generators, lighting fixtures, and home theaters, this team is committed to providing the best possible quality in all work they perform. Call today to find out more about how they can help you!

Offers by Sylvester Electric Inc on Angi
Brian Desrocher Electrician

My name is Brian and i service mostly northeastern Ma i am Licenced and Insured. I mostly enjoy doing the small electrical work for customers, Cieling Fans, Outlet changes, Recessed Lighting, Kitchen Remodels, Anything Residential.

E R Electric

I'm a journeyman electrician, with one employee at the moment. I do not use sub contractors. I'm a licensed in the state of MA and NH. I give out free estimates, ask for details. Depending on the job it could be charged hourly or a set price. I give a 1 year warranty on all my work. I'm always on time!!! Hope to hear from you soon...SPECIAL OFFER FOR AL MEMBERS--$699 FOR INSTALLATION OF UP TO 6 SMOKE DETECTORS FOR ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS. PLEASE CALL US FOR DETAILS!

Offers by E R Electric on Angi

01/05/2013

The overall performance was poor. We eventually got the light we wanted but obtained poor/no follow-up service.

Description of Work
Lighting 101 can't decide whether they want to be in business or not. Don't use them. We bought pendents about 6 months ago. They were in the process of moving to a new location (down siizing for obvious reasons). It took them 2-3 weeks to secure the lights we needed. All the while, availability of helpful staff was poor due to thier disorganization. About 5-months after the lights came in and were installed by our electrician, the bulb burned out on one of the pendents. No big deal, probably due to finger oils on the bulb. However, the bulb was wedged in the socket (pi-pole configuration). When the bulb was finally removed, it was apparent that the socket was broken. We attempted to call Lighting 101 on 2 occasions. The only person who could help was not in and never returned the calls. The lady who was available was very unhelpful, not knowledgble in the least, and was unable to communicate the message for Hans to return the call. Do not use them.

Category lighting