Arthurs Always Clean LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since December 2009

52 Dustin Homestead

Rochester, NH 03867

We are a full service cleaning company dedicated to providing excellent service. We provide old fashioned service using the newest technology....

02/11/2017

Stephen D.

Wolfgang, the Arthurs Always Clean representative who took our case, arrived within 24 hours of being called, exactly at the time he said he would be there. He efficiently went about cleaning and disinfecting the carpet, and also gave my husband detailed instructions as to how to facilitate drying the carpet (with fans and a de-humidifier). We couldn't be more pleased with Arthur's service! I don't know how much the service cost, because the it is being billed to our landlord, but whatever the cost, it was worth it.

Description of Work
The bathroom in the lower floor of our rental home experienced a sewage backup, and sewage overflowed on to the carpet outside the bathroom, as well as soaking into the carpet in an adjoining room. It had to be cleaned and disinfected, and fast!

04/28/2014

Dottie D.

01/13/2014

stephen H.

Cleans carpers - did a great job on one stain

12/03/2013

Mary K.

Overall it was the best experience, I can't say enough how happy we are. We honestly thought the carpets wouldn't turn out so clean.

Description of Work
Cleaned and removed stains from the carpets. Professional & friendly, highly recommend.

05/09/2013

Lynda S.

The house came out fine but the deck had to be re-done 2 additional times. He was very nice about it but I was disappointed that we had to bring up how poorly it turned out.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the deck and the house.

12/17/2012

Beth M.

Very professional on the phone and I waited several months before contracting them and they remembered me and honored the etimte

Description of Work
They did a wonderful job

11/20/2012

Alice Mary M.

le

Description of Work
We had three rooms of carpet cleaned with special attention to old bad spots. the work was done very well. We had a few very bad spots and so far (five days) they have not reappeared/ We had a chance to let the carpets dry thoroughly before walking on them (key to success I think) . We are very pleased with the result. small drawback was the strong odor which lasted from Friday to lated Sunday.

05/09/2012

Todd H.

I will be hiring him again at the end of the month for another rental unit. Amazingly enough, two other carpet cleaners never even returned my call.

Description of Work
Arthur was prompt, professional and personable. I had him clean the carpets in a rental unit with 3 bedrooms and living room. Showed up on time and carpets looked great.

08/17/2011

nancy H.

Arthur (the owner) came to my home and introduced himself before his guy(Ben) came to do the carpets. I thought that was a wonderful thing to do. He was so pleasant to talk to. When Ben showed up(right on time) he was very thoughtful and friendly. He did an amazing job on my carpets. they look like brand new. He moved things out of the way that I couldn't do myself which I thought that was a great service. Thanks so much and I'll definately be using them again.

Description of Work
all of my carpets(5 in all) were cleaned to perfection!!

06/13/2011

Elizabeth L.

N/A

Description of Work
Had all wall-to-wall carpets in my house cleaned.

12/23/2009

Jess M.

I could not be happier with this company. From my first contact until they left our home everything was perfect. I called on 12/16 after receiving their coupon in my local ValPack mailing. Arthur himself answered on probably the second ring. He was super pleasant and was able to accomodate our schedule and still get us in before the Christmas holiday. It's difficult to find companies willing to come in the evening but they made it work for us. They were punctual and professional. Arthur and a wonderful gentleman worked as a team to get everything done in a little over an hour. The carpets looked amazing when they were done and they dried really fast. It was so convenient that the water and cleaning solutions were all done right from the van so there was no bulky equipment to lug in. Arthur was so friendly and kind. He gave us great advice and explained everything. It was an absolute delight to have met both men. In short, service was great, price was more than fair, results were astounding and I will be recommending them to everyone. I've already told my co-workers and neighbors but the list will grow!

Description of Work
They cleaned 2 carpeted rooms, hallways and a staircase for us.

Sangrine's Treasures LLC

Octagon Cleaning and Restoration

Has your home or business been damaged by a fire? Octagon Cleaning and Restoration is your Maine source for all of your fire damage recovery needs. We offer water extraction (water removal), fire and smoke restoration, water damage restoration, water damage cleanup, and fire smoke damage restoration, as well as carpet cleaning services and commercial carpet cleaning. Our services don't stop there! Are you in need of black mold removal or air duct cleaning? We have you covered! Our superior air duct cleaning service, which includes commercial air duct cleaning, and mold removal services will not leave you disappointed! As your local carpet cleaning company, our team guarantees a professional experience every time. Our clients - both homeowners and business owners throughout Maine and New Hampshire - will testify that our carpet cleaning services, air duct cleaning services, and everything in between are unrivaled. The damage caused to one's home or business by fire is traumatic enough without having to worry about how you're going to clean it all up - let Octagon Cleaning and Restoration take it from there! Our fire smoke damage restoration service and water damage restoration will transform your property to where you recognize it again! Call Octagon Cleaning and Restoration today for a quote or restoration consultation!

Aladdin Carpet Cleaners Inc

Our technicians, in combination with our secret formulas and high tech equipment, set us apart from the other carpet cleaning companies out there. At Aladdin Carpet Cleaners, our cleanings clean deeper, dry faster and last longer. We feel our customers receive great quality at fair prices. Our cleaning agents are environmentally friendly and are made specifically for Aladdin Carpet Cleaners by a qualified chemist, ensuring that your cleaning lasts longer.

Check, Visa, MasterCard
    Satisfaction

carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, wood floor cleaning, water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, odor remediation