Portsmouth Quality Flooring

With Angi since August 2013

Sam Floor Sanding

We are your one stop shop for all your Flooring needs. Give us a call today for your free estimate! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!”

Offers by Sam Floor Sanding on Angi
Shop At Home Flooring

Shop At Home Flooring offers free shop at Home service, where as we bring the flooring samples to you in the comfort of your home. We also offer free estimates and measurements with no obligation required. We specialize in carpet, hardwood, laminate, linoleum, luxury Vinyl Tile, and Vinyl Plank Flooring. We have been in business since 1986 and have cheerfully serviced 1000's of Happy and Satisfied customers. For more info please go to www.shopathomeflooring.net.

DaSilva Flooring LLC

Professional flooring installation, with over 14 years of experience, I have been a sub-contractor for most major flooring companies, if you want to have a new flooring for less than other flooring companies, give me a call. Turn your basement into your new family room with carpet, you would be surprised with what a new floor can do to your basement. Rip that old carpet from the bedrooms and hall, get new carpets on the bedrooms, hall and stairs, it will look great. Old carpet on stairs?????? That's not right!!!!!!! Let's make it look new again. I can do that. All you have to do is call or email me. Please call: 978-728-2506 Julio DaSilva

08/15/2014

I've yet to hear from them with an estimate

Description of Work
Late for two appointments. first appointment estimator was very rude and condescending and left without my knowledge, I called the store three times after that to get the estimate. They had to send another estimator over - 3 hours late. Did not want to quote the job I wanted, he kept pushing his ideas.

09/20/2013

I am so very pleased we used Portsmouth Quality Flooring. Beginning with meeting an assistant, Savanah , who helped me with my choices. Jorge, the owner came to my home free, to measure, establish an estimate, and then discussed that estimate. A installation time was established and that commitment was upheld. The quality of work and artistic value two different installers had made my home appear ...

Description of Work
estimated the job. This work included 3 rooms of hardwood, and 4 staircases of oriental and industrial carpeting.

08/29/2013

I have used this local business before with great results; this time was no different. Amy is one of the best consultants in what floors or carpets to choose I have ever met. The installation of the floor was flawless. My kitchen and bathrooms look flawless. The choose is great without being overwhelming; I did research and found the choices were all good quality. There was a mix up on installatio...

Description of Work
Flooring Installation