Portsmouth Quality Flooring

2040 Lafayette Rd

Portsmouth, NH 03801

08/15/2014

Michael C.

I've yet to hear from them with an estimate

Description of Work
Late for two appointments. first appointment estimator was very rude and condescending and left without my knowledge, I called the store three times after that to get the estimate. They had to send another estimator over - 3 hours late. Did not want to quote the job I wanted, he kept pushing his ideas.

09/20/2013

Dave and Danielle B.

I am so very pleased we used Portsmouth Quality Flooring. Beginning with meeting an assistant, Savanah , who helped me with my choices. Jorge, the owner came to my home free, to measure, establish an estimate, and then discussed that estimate. A installation time was established and that commitment was upheld. The quality of work and artistic value two different installers had made my home appear exactly how I had pictured it. An issue that occurred during the installation of one of my choices of hardwood had to be special ordered wsn't in on time and this was resolved easily. Jorge runs this company with Excellence! We are truly happy we found this company and will continue to do business with them. In addition, we will continue to recommend this company.

Description of Work
estimated the job. This work included 3 rooms of hardwood, and 4 staircases of oriental and industrial carpeting.

08/29/2013

shirley K.

I have used this local business before with great results; this time was no different. Amy is one of the best consultants in what floors or carpets to choose I have ever met. The installation of the floor was flawless. My kitchen and bathrooms look flawless. The choose is great without being overwhelming; I did research and found the choices were all good quality. There was a mix up on installation day, but this was cleared up quickly. The price was very fair. I can honestly recommend this business to anyone looking for flooring or carpeting. I have already gone back for more work.

Description of Work
Flooring Installation

Right Time

Our mission at Right Time Construction LLC is simple: to provide high-quality services for our customers. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific needs. Through open communication and exceptional service, we hope you’ll find what you’re looking for with our Construction Company. For more information or general inquiries, get in touch today.

Jackson's Flooring

Jackson's Flooring Professional Laminate Installation Specializing in Hardwood Flooring, Laminate Flooring, and Ceramic Tile

Queen City Floors

With over 18 years of experience, Queen City Floors would love to show you what type of craftsmanship can be accomplished through the service that is offered! We strive to help customers to fall in love with their floors again. Whether that may be through refinishing and sanding your current floors or installing new hardwood floors! Trained by one of the best floor specialists that the New Hampshire area has ever experienced, Queen City Floors offers products that have a high attention to detail while providing a quality product that can be enjoyed for years to come. From pickling or staining a floor and using some of the best finishes In the industry to installing a sound product into your home, Queen City Floors truly adds to the value and integrity of your home!

Offers by Queen City Floors  on Angi