Gardner L. Hall

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2012

Will consider all work from simple carpentry and handyman to larger sub contracted jobs to project management....

DMM Siding, Roofing, Etc.

We pride ourselves on our quality of work. We ensure that we get the job done right, the first time. We offer several services including roofing, siding, in home renovations, interior finish work, painting, etc. You name it, we can do it. Call us today for a free estimate for your next home project!

Offers by DMM Siding, Roofing, Etc. on Angi
TLD Builders

We are a owner operated business and have been doing work in our communities for over 15 years! We strive to go above and beyond for our customers to make sure we exceed there expectations in any way possible! We specialize in finish work, kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels, additions, framing, roofing, painting, tile work, decks, sheetrocking, flooring and more!

Anything & Everything Home Improvement LLC

Anything & Everything Home Improvement's Mission is to provide customer's great service in every Home Improvement they are looking to have done. We are your Home Improvement specialists! One call to complete every home project! From a small remodel service to building you your dream home! We offer free estimates!

07/17/2015

Kevin W.

Was 15 mnts early was professional from start to finish added extra jobs while he was here and was very accepting of extra task without a complaint. Explained in detail each task he completed at what he did and how, plesant to speak with all work done with care and quality as well as cleaned up any mess after completing each task.... Look forward to working with him again in the future.

Description of Work
Installed a closed bar lock in basement, Fixed 2 deadbolt locks that were installed incorrectly by someone else,Installed a flag pole,Fixed a jammed window, Secured 2 windows with A/C so they could not be forced open,Installed a sign on the garage, And placed and set off 6 bug foggers in the attic,basement and garage.

Category handyman service

07/02/2013

Sara D.

I worked as a subcontractor (insulation/gas fireplaces/foundation waterproofing) on several homes that Gardner Hall was the contractor on. I always found him to be honest and professional. He has a great work ethic and he stands by his work. I always enjoyed working on homes that Gardner was involved with because I knew he would never cut corners or expect me to. I would like to add that I did not and do not know Gardner outside of work. I haven't seen him in several years but in the years that I did know him, I found him to be an honorable and upstanding person. If I were building a home or needed work done on one, I would definitely hire Gardner to do it.

Description of Work
He was the contractor on homes I worked on during a period between 2001 and 2007.

Category handyman service

07/06/2012

F C.

Very pleased with Garner Hall's work and his advice on product use.

Description of Work
Bleached deck with deck cleaner; power washed deck; repaired deck railling; stained deck; installed rain diverters 161/2 hrs of labor

Category handyman service,woodworking

Gardner L. Hall

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2012

P.O. Box 216

PLYMOUTH, NH 03264

Carpentry, handyman, sub-contracting, project management

Jobs requiring licensed electrician or plumber (except through sub-contract)