Beaulieu Cabinetry

Founded 1974 • With Angi since August 2010

DBA Jory D Bailey

17+ year veteran contractor with experience in the design and building of custom homes, all sizes of remodeling jobs and additions, roofing, paving, handyman-type jobs, and much more. Call for details.

Horsman Builders

We are a full service genral contracting company specializing in all aspects of commercial , residential,industrial construction projects from small to large scale.Most work is performed 'in house" as well as utilizing a tight knit group of sub contractors as needed.

Cloud 9 Tubs

Stop dealing with old leaky, dirty bathtubs that have high maintenance and safety issues when you can make an investment in our new tubs, showers, and walk-in tubs in Concord, NH. Cloud 9 Tubs offers a fully customizable place for bathing that is safer to use, even in limited spaces in your bathroom. Take action now and enjoy a beautiful new bathroom with the benefits of a clean, easy to use, low maintenance space that adds value to your home while preparing for your future. As all of us get older, many of us face limitations when it comes to mobility. The risk of a fall can lead to problems with bathing, and many are forced to hire home health aides and consider the possibility of a move to a long-term care facility. The inability to bathe yourself due to the increased risk of a fall can severely damage a person's sense of dignity and confidence.

10/11/2015

I feel like I am a sucker and was scammed.. David has $1,000 of my money and didn't even set foot in my house. David strung me along for more than 60 days with emails empty promises and over inflated estimates. I contacted and met with David, the owner, at the end of July. On his webpage, he advertises his experience putting together IKEA kitchens. I went to his house. He had forgot our appointmen...

Description of Work
We contacted and met with David to get a kitchen design and installation using a combination of IKEA and custom kitchen cabinets.

Category custom cabinets

Complete kitchen & bath remodels, custom cabinetry, semi-custom cabinetry, IKEA installation and assembly

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal