Green Guys Powerwashing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2013

31 Magnolia Dr

Pelham, NH 03076

Green Guys Power Washing is a family owned, multi-service power washing and low pressure washing operation located in Pelham, NH. Additional DBA - Green Guy's Steam Cleaning & Painting.

01/08/2019

Melissa P.

They responded to me very quickly, even over the holidays, and had a plan to come out to do the work in very short order. The price was fair, and the house looked really great when they were done. I also like that they use hot water and environmentally-friendly detergents. We will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning and whole house powerwashing

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

09/10/2017

Sarah T.

Steve responded quickly to my request for a quote from the website. He came out to see the house before quoting a price. He gave me a fair price and was able to do the work within a week. He was professional in his correspondence and the work was done well. Our siding and gutters look great.

Description of Work
We had the siding pressure washed and the gutters cleaned and flushed.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for such a great review [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate your business and we'll be here for you should the need arise. Thanks, Steve O'Neill Owner Green Guys Power Washing greenguyspowerwashing.com 603-508-2219 MA: 978-

08/03/2017

Timothy D.

Went well. Takes several weeks to take full effect. They were very responsive and prompt.

Description of Work
Power washed roof of my house.

Category pressure washing

Hi [Member Name Removed], Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your business!!! Thanks! Steve O'Neill Owner Green Guys Power Washing greenguyspowerwashing.com 800-847-5631

07/15/2017

Nina L.

Excellent!!

Description of Work
Power Washing Exterior Home

Thank you very much for the great review [Member Name Removed]!!!! Steve O

06/02/2017

William S.

They were terrific. Excellent job!

Description of Work
Whole house power washed.

Category pressure washing

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks again for you business and great review! Steve O'Neill Green Guys Power Washing

05/03/2017

Gerard C.

Excellent. Kept us in the loop as plans changed. Work performed was excellent.

Description of Work
Power washed entire house

Category pressure washing

Thanks for the great review back in May [Member Name Removed]. I apologize for the late acknowledgement! Best Regards, Steve O

03/28/2017

Karen J.

They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
We have a two-family house, and they powerwashed the entire exterior, including the wooden porches (there are three). The vinyl siding, and some of the wood, was turning green - and they did a fabulous job with everything. I've wanted to do this for so long, and I am so glad I did!

Thank you very much for the positive review! Steve O

01/03/2017

Lisa O.

Wonderful,beautiful

Description of Work
Pressure washing outside home and decks

12/07/2015

Luc V.

Joe and Jake showed up with truck, ladders and power washer, after they called to let me know they were going to be about 30 min. late, which was appreciated. They were very friendly and professional, answered all questions and did a great job in about 2 1/2 hours. They also cleaned the front steps to the house for free. One of my concerns was to be able to clean mildew and dirt without ripping the paint off the wood clapboards. They were able to do the cleaning with virtually no issue. The house looks ten times better, until we plan on having it painted next year.

Description of Work
Power washed exterior of home including wood clapboard siding, rear deck, garage doors. etc. Cleaned and flushed gutters.

08/24/2015

Craig B.

Excellent. Upon calling for a quote Steve came by within 24 hours and promptly provided a price. And, since we were in the process of selling our home he performed the work within 2 days of the initial visit.

Description of Work
Power washed my home, decks, she's and rock walls.

Category pressure washing

Hi [Member name removed], I really appreciate the great review you gave me and will continue to provide you with exceptional service should you need a power cleaning in the future! Thanks! Steve O

07/03/2015

Lisa M.

These are busy guys - a little rocky with scheduling but completely understand. Steve will work with you until you are fully satisfied with all aspects of the job - including the small details. Thanks Steve - see you again.

Description of Work
Power washed the entire house and small deck.

Category pressure washing

Thank You very much [Removed Member Name] and I enjoyed my time at your house and I appreciate you taking the time to review my business on Angie's List!!! Steve O'Neill Green Guys Power Washing

06/10/2015

Lou C.

Steve O'Neil was my main contact when I initially inquired about their services. We had a bit of trouble scheduling only because it was their busy season. But to Steve's credit, he kept me informed so I wasn't left wondering what was going on. Joe stopped by to look at the property to ensure their estimate was accurate. His visit also allowed me to ask some questions, as I never had my house power-washed before. The work was performed on schedule and the house looks brand new--especially the roof. We has some moss growth on the roof, plus some stains from the many oak trees on our property. We also have those gutters with a shield to keep out leaves and twigs. But what happens over time is that crud that spills over tends to stick to the underside of the gutter making it unsightly. Joe did a great job and the gutters look brand new. The sides of the house look great as well and some of the green growth on the shady side of the house is gone. We have a 15'x15' concrete pad that was always a bear for me to clean each spring with my electric power-washer. But Joe had a special head and a higher pressure washer to blast away years of embedded crud. The pad looks great and I will seal it. One last thing, there was tons of pollen strings on my roof from the red oaks. They did a nice job cleaning up the pollen and making sure they did not damage the plantings near the house. Overall, a very nice job and I'm very happy I hired this firm.

Description of Work
power washed entire house including roof and a concrete pad

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

Hi [member name removed], I'm just now reading the review you gave us back in May and I wanted to thank you very much for the nice things you said about my business. We value you as a customer and we'll continue to provide you with the highest level of service should you need us in a couple of years! Thanks Again! Steve O'Neill Green Guys Power Washing

10/10/2014

Michelle R.

We selected Green Guys as one of the 3 vendors we obtained quotes from, due to their positive reviews on Angie's list. Steve was very prompt in responding to our request and his price was reasonable. Though we ultimately decided to use another vendor (through a family connection), we would definitely consider using this vendor in the future.

Description of Work
provided a quote for pressure washing vinyl siding

06/18/2014

Robert D.

Description of Work
Steve and his crew powerwashed our home and small shed. They did a nice job and I would use them again.

05/09/2014

Timothy C.

From the moment I contacted Mr. O' Neill, I was impressed by him. I e-mailed him for a quote on power washing our house and almost immediately heard back. He also followed up with a phone call. That is impressive. The price quoted to me was well below his competitors and very reasonable for a home the size of ours (around 2300 sq. ft., two story Colonial). Moreover, he immediately gave me an appointment basically the next day. The other companies I called, particularly those from Angie's List, could not come out to do the job for around two weeks!!! So with such a great price (plus a $50.00 off coupon for a whole house cleaning on the Green Guys Powerwashing website) I booked the appointment for 1 p.m. on a Friday afternoon. Mr. O'Neill showed up right on time, introduced himself, explained a little bit about his business, and immediately got to work. And boy did he ever work!!! Within 1 1/2 hours, our home was meticulously power washed with great care and it turned out wonderfully. After he was done he took the time to show me his process and we walked around the house talking about the work. I paid him after the work was completed and I left to go pick up my kids from school. I can not recommend Mr. O'Neil and his company Green Guys Powerwashing! He might not have the biggest company, but there is no doubt that no one works harder to earn your business. PLEASE do not have any reservations about hiring Mr. O'Neill and his company. I will absolutely have him back if I need his services again.

Description of Work
Power washed our entire home.

11/04/2013

Linda M.

Gave me an estimate over the internet and I was more than happy with that price. When he got over and took a look, he said "No problem". Once he got up onto the roof and took another look, he said that he couldn't do it. Then he said that he couldn't do it alone and at the original price. We came to an agreement on the new price and he told me that he would have to come back in a few days with his helper. It took about a week before he came back and he was alone. So it took longer to do the job than was originally planned. Also, I don't know that I appreciated that he told me that in all the years he's been doing roofs that he had never seen one as bad as mine. He, too, mentioned that he could have power washed 3 houses in the time it took him to do our one roof. That didn't come off sounding all too professional. There were about a dozen shingles that were lifted from the power washing and he told me that he was going to hammer them back into place before he left. My mistake was paying him and taking his word that it would be done. Little did I know that it hadn't and he had already left with the money. It took nearly 2 weeks and lots of emails to finally get him back over to finish the job. The wood beams directly under the roof were power washed by mistake and I had to have them all re-stained over as the color was very much washed out. Also, lots of nails and debris were all over the front yard. It took several days for us to clean it all up. Yes, the roof is clean and looks good but at such a hassle and major inconvenience!!

Description of Work
Power washed the roof.

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

I always aim to exceed my customers expectations and on this particular job I had a number of mechanical issues that may have effected my lower than usually performance review but ultimately the roof came out terrific and I actually did some exterior touch up painting to (member name) home for no additional charge. Steve O'Neill

11/02/2013

Brent C.

The Green Guys (Steve O'Neill) did an excellent job preparing my home for the market. I am an out-of-town landlord but Steve was willing to work with me and my renters confirmed that he did excellent work. Steve power washed the entire home and scraped/repaired/painted several exterior windows on my garage. Steve jumped right on the job and gave me updates as he progressed. We had some weather to work around, but Steve came back promptly and finished the job. Steve sent me text and phone updates, and sent pictures when he was done. I appreciated Steve's dedication to the job and the updates. I highly recommend his services!

Description of Work
The Green Guys power washed my home and scraped/painted several exterior windows.

Category pressure washing, house painters

10/11/2013

Ann L.

Very positive experience, on time and very thorough service. I would highly recommend the services.

Description of Work
Pressure washed house, deck, propane tanks and shed.

Category pressure washing

I started Green Guys Power Washing & Painting back in the Spring of 2008 and it's very rewarding to receive positive feedback from customers like Mrs. (member name removed) . I will continue to meet or exceed my clients expectations on every job and good referrals mean everything to any small business. Steve O'Neill

06/26/2013

Phyllis S.

They guy was really good. It was a small company but he did a fantastic job. He was very fast and did a great job in the molds. He kept everything well protected, the vegetations and everything. He did a nice job all by himself. He was a very sociable young man and was a very hard worker. The price is good and he was careful of the greenery around your house. He was right on time.

Description of Work
We had the house power washed by Green Guys.

Radiant Softwash LLC

We are Radiant Softwash LLC located in Hudson NH and we provide Professional Pressure Washing Services. Do not hesitate to call us now! Professional Washing, Reliable Washing, Affordable Washing, Quality Washing, Trusted Washing, Professional Pressure Washing, Reliable Pressure Washing Londonderry NH; Merrimack Town NH; Londonderry Town NH; Milford NH; Pepperell Town MA; Pressure Washing, Pressure Cleaning, Roof Soft Washing, Driveway Pressure Washing, Siding Power Washing http://www.radiantsoftwash.com/

2022 Super Service Award

CertaPro Painters® of Nashua, NH and Westford, MA

With every painting project, our house painting contractors are committed to providing the highest quality work and professional service in the Nashua NH and Westford MA areas. Residential painting or commercial painting, we're dedicated to the process of certainty - of a job well done. Whatever your needs, big or small, the painting contractors of CertaPro Painters will provide a professional quality paint job and an experience you'll be thrilled with. That's our promise, that's our certainty. We offer 6 Months Same as Cash option. Residential and commercial services. Locations: 491 Amherst St, Nashua, NH and Westford MA

Ez painting inc

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Pressure washing. Painting. Carpet & upholstery cleaning. Tile & grout cleaning. Vinyl siding. Porches. Decks.