Green Guys Powerwashing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2013

Green Guys Power Washing is a family owned, multi-service power washing and low pressure washing operation located in Pelham, NH. Additional DBA - Green Guy's Steam Cleaning & Painting....

HiCleaners

HiCleaners

For over 30 years HiCleaners has specialized in window cleaning, gutter services, pressure washing, deck cleaning and roof washing. We provide free estimates and 5% discount for first time customers. Call us today to schedule your appointment -(781) 333-8758

Offers by HiCleaners on Angi

01/08/2019

They responded to me very quickly, even over the holidays, and had a plan to come out to do the work in very short order. The price was fair, and the house looked really great when they were done. I also like that they use hot water and environmentally-friendly detergents. We will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning and whole house powerwashing

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

09/10/2017

Steve responded quickly to my request for a quote from the website. He came out to see the house before quoting a price. He gave me a fair price and was able to do the work within a week. He was professional in his correspondence and the work was done well. Our siding and gutters look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the siding pressure washed and the gutters cleaned and flushed.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for such a great review [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate your business and we'll be here for you should the need arise. Thanks, Steve O'Neill Owner Green Guys Power Washing greenguyspowerwashing.com 603-508-2219 MA: 978-

08/03/2017

Went well. Takes several weeks to take full effect. They were very responsive and prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed roof of my house.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Hi [Member Name Removed], Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your business!!! Thanks! Steve O'Neill Owner Green Guys Power Washing greenguyspowerwashing.com 800-847-5631

05/03/2017

Excellent. Kept us in the loop as plans changed. Work performed was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed entire house

CATEGORY pressure washing

Thanks for the great review back in May [Member Name Removed]. I apologize for the late acknowledgement! Best Regards, Steve O

12/07/2015

Joe and Jake showed up with truck, ladders and power washer, after they called to let me know they were going to be about 30 min. late, which was appreciated.  They were very friendly and professional, answered all questions and did a great job in about 2 1/2 hours.  They also cleaned the front steps to the house for free.  One of my concerns was to be able to clean mildew and dirt without ripping...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed exterior of home including wood clapboard siding, rear deck, garage doors. etc.  Cleaned and flushed gutters.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Pressure washing. Painting. Carpet & upholstery cleaning. Tile & grout cleaning. Vinyl siding. Porches. Decks.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal