New England Gutter Kings Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2009

4.1

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional phones: (978) 256-0092, (978) 475-4936, (603) 880-0440, & (978) 486-3379....

United Gutters LLC

Smart Uses LLC

Smart Use LLC specializes in high gloss 5 and 6 inch K Style seamless gutters Installation. We also do gutter cleaning, cut and drop, and offer gutter protection. We provide free friendly and timely estimates. All services are based on quality, integrity, and honesty.

Ruck Seamless Gutters

At Ruck Roofing we are a GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor providing each homeowner with the greatest warranty in the industry. There are 2 types of warranties - Lifetime warranty plus a Golden Pledge where a GAF rep will come out to your home and inspect your roof once the job has been completed. It covers your material plus workmanship, now don't you feel safe choosing the right contractor - a GAF Master Elite Contractor. Additional address - 6 Country Drive, Biddeford, Maine 04005

04/12/2017

totally professional. showed up on time and were very personable and expedient.

Description of Work
As asked for and performed well.

08/09/2016

Went just according to plan, and no problems.

Description of Work
New gutter installed on front of house.

12/20/2015

Dealing with this company was a complete hassle. I called to make an appointment to have gutters cleaned and was given a date of Nov 30. Upon making the appointment I stated that the house was 2 stories in the front & 3 stories in the back so that they would be prepared to deal with the height in the back. I also asked if the debris was bagged because I did not want it thrown down on top of my den...

Description of Work
Hired to clean gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

We are sorry for this customer's problems that lead to this terrible rant. We do not set appointments for gutter cleaning so the reviewer's expectation that we were scheduled to perform this service on a set date is incorrect. As you will read from all our other reviews from rational reviewers we perform our services as promised with a high level of satisfaction. The reviewer has obviously issues ...

03/27/2015

Contacted Gutter King to evaluate condition of gutters. Salesmen convinced me to have gutters cleaned and the contractors would evaluate condition. Guys showed up, cleaned and left. They said gutters were in good condition when obviously they are failed. Be aware that they are looking for a quick expensive "cleaning".

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

If the estimator didn't recommend that you replacement them it was because he didn't require one. What he did recommend was a "Gutter System Tune-Up" which means we clean & flush the downspouts, reattach & replace parts, seal corners and bring back the full functionally of the gutter system. As a gutter company that installs rain gutters day in and out, I would say that we were honest with this cu...

04/15/2014

These guys are ridiculously priced!!! They quoted us $15000 for gutters on the front and the back of our condo unit. The roofs are straight roofs. Would've been a job done in a couple of hours. Plus...they aren't even a local company. They sent someone up from Mass. No thank you! What happened to the good old mom and pop places?

Category gutter repair

Obviously there is something lost in translation here. We will contact the reviewer but I would guess that there is something else going on here. Our estimators are non-commission! This is not typical of home improvement and the reason I have done this is because we welcome any job from 1 stick of gutter to a gutter trimmed castle and I didn't want to create a system that discourages small job (wh...

12/15/2013

Their work is stellar. I recommend getting their custom gutter tops to keep debris from collecting in your gutters. They are a little pricey but the work is fully covered by warranty and you get what you pay for. These will last forever.

Description of Work
Installed a custom gutter on one side of my house.

Category gutter repair contractor

12/01/2013

`no service performed. |would not give me a price for work I wanted done. |obvious he wanted to re gutter whole house while only half needed. |apparently only want to do big jobs. little or medium ones don't count!!!!! |2nd time submitted this critique. |WH KENNEY

Description of Work
I did not use New England Gutter Kings Inc

09/08/2013

Disaster from alluring beginning to the pathetic, dismal end. Specifics of this assignment were discussed with the provider well before the visit, including gutter locations and what was included in the package as applied to this Angie's Special Deal (given the unique features of the house being serviced). After the first service visit, provider tried to charge extra for what we had agreed would be included in his service for the Deal price. When sent photos of the poor job which had been done, he promised to make up for the deficient work, was late with providing this in the event, and still did not manage to clean the gutters we had agreed would be cleaned for the Deal price. Gutters were still not clean after the second follow-on visit. I got tired of climbing up to the gutters to take pictures of still-filled gutters right after the providers claimed to have been there. Avoid if at all possible.

Description of Work
Allegedly cleaned gutters for a whole house, but neglected to clean all the gutters (the locations of all of which were discussed in detail with the provider prior to the service visit) and stilled managed to miss them on two follow-on visits.

05/29/2013

The install price was was great and in the end we paid exactly what we were quoted. We had a fairly dificult roof to add gutters to and the install of this and all the other gutters went well. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Installed new gutters along the back og the house

Category gutter repair contractor

05/02/2013

It was a challenge because when they came out the first time, they didn't do the job right and they had to come back and do it again. It was pretty much a hassle. They sent somebody out and the people they sent out were either lazy or unqualified or didn't want to do the job. There were some areas that I know needed to be fixed. I anticipated that they would call those out so then they could give me a quote but they didn't do that. They actually came out on time.

Description of Work
I used the "Big Deal" for the gutter cleaning services of New England Gutter Kings. I just asked them to clean the gutters and make any recommendations about anything that might need to be done.

Category gutter cleaning service

Installation of seamless aluminum & copper gutter, half round aluminum, copper & zinc gutter, clog free gutter system, gutter guards & screens, repairs & cleaning.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available