Billy O'Brien Construction

Founded 2016 • With Angi since January 2017

Owner Operated. Full and part time employees as well as sub contractors for electrical, painting, plumbing and flooring....

Chilel Painting

Locally and Family owned painting company , we are here to serve you and treat your projects, your home like our own. Here at Chilel painting you are Family. Call today for a free estimate.

Trad3Mark Painting

Trad3mark Painting is a full service painting company we offer a quality painting experience in all our projects, where details are not overlooked. Our painting company uses the best paints and finishes to achieve job satisfactory every time.

M G Painting and Hardwood Flooring

M G Painting and Hardwood Flooring is a family operated and owned business that was established in Chelsea Massachusetts. Our contractors have more than 7 years of experience in serving the region with the finest quality paint solutions. We pride in restoring faded and discolored surfaces. We provide for the people in Lynn,MA. **We are currently working new clients during the COVID-19 pandemic, please ask about our safety measures to protect our clients and our staff.**

07/26/2018

They did a good job. I have also used them in the past for vinyl siding in the past too.

Description of Work
They did some vinyl siding for me a few weeks ago.

Category siding

01/19/2017

Fabulous - no complaints. I will continue to use Billy OBrien Construction in the future for any of my house needs that he services. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Billy OBrien construction has done a number of jobs for me. They installed a new roof and new siding on my home within the past 5 years, installed a new trex deck summer 2016 and just recently provided some venting in my attic. Great to work with, always on time and very professional. Stellar work and really like that the owner Billy is always on the job site making sure the quality remains the same.

Category decks,roofing,siding

01/16/2017

Billy and his crew were great, always on time, professional and they did a fantastic job. Have used them a few times now and will continue to.

Description of Work
Roofing, siding and some interior remodeling

Category picture framing,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

Framing, Siding, decks, doors, windows, finish work, cabinet installation, custom woodwork, roofing, trim and finish work, new construction and remodels

Check, Visa, MasterCard