Adaptations Unlimited

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2011

4.3

Complete Home Remodeling and Design Services. One stop shopping in our Newington, NH showroom, Showroom features extensive selection of Cabinetry, Plumbing, Decorative Hardware, Ceramic Tile, Lighting, Appliances, and products for Adaptive Design (for people with Physical Challenges)....

You’ve found a company you can trust to deliver the quality you expect in your project, on-time and within budget. Our knowledge and expertise allow our customers to trust us to handle all of their roofing and siding needs from start to finish. Being in business for over a decade, we can offer the best pricing available, so ask us about the Low Price Guarantee! Check out our A+ Accredited Business rating from the BBB! Owner operated, fully licensed and insured.

Norton Construction is a second generation family owned business. We specialize in home exterior services. Norton Construction offers windows, siding and roofing services. We do not subcontract out are work it is all done by our experienced team.

Services offered: Full Roof Replacements with Asphalt Shingles- My company has been built on a strong work ethic. We strive to perfect our projects while attention to detail satisfies every customer's expectations. Impeccable quality with the finest materials. Your roof will be an improvement you take pride in. We have been in business since 1998, serving Southern New Hampshire. Experience matters, let us give you a free estimate on your full roof replacement with asphalt shingles for your roofing project!

04/29/2016

Description of Work
Total kitchen remodel. Could not have done the design and input without the efforts of Sharon Tully. Excellent help and support. Coordination of project was difficult, but I believe that particular part was out of her hands. We are very happy with the kitchen overall! We would qualify our answer "use this provider in the future" There should be a choice for indicating "other"!! We definitely would hire Adaptations again for a project, if coordination, communication with areas of construction were improved. |

Category remodeling,home remodeling

06/04/2015

Category remodeling

06/13/2014

Salesman was initially polite and asked what we wanted to do. As we were explaining that he interupted to tell us that we shouldn't do that, and started to tell us why not. We were interested in his advice but not pleased with not at least hearing us out. That happened several times through out the discussion. He did offer some constructive advice but the experience still left us uneasy. We had to...

Description of Work
Presales consult, measured kitchen, provided quote and rendering

06/09/2014

ransactions with themrI wish to submit A retraction of my previous review. It was a case of mistaken Idenitiy.I sincerly appologise to this company and truly regret the mistake I made.I can' say anything more about them because we never conducted any transactions with them. Again my Appologies to this firm and I regret any difficulties I may have caused. PAUL SHEA

Description of Work
They did not perform any services

06/05/2014

I liked them. The scope of what they wanted to do was not what we wanted. It was a smaller job than what they wanted to do. I have nothing to complain about. I would not use them again.

Description of Work
Adaptations Unlimited did a design consultation. It was a big deal purchase.

Category home remodeling

Kitchen, Bath & General Remodeling. Design Building. Additions.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover