Bill Hakala Contracting LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2009

Sole proprietor. Uses qualified subs when necessary. Free Estimates....

Quality Paving

Quality Paving

Quality Paving is a committed, full service paving company, with state of the art equipment, ran by operators with years of experience. We work hand and hand with the customer to meet all expectations. Every project is done by the book, in a timely manner, backed by a 2 year warranty.

Offers by Quality Paving on Angi

06/11/2013

It went well. Bill is a professional who prefers to do it right rather than fast and cheap.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They dug out the foundation for addition on house, poured foundation and coordinated with other contractors, and extended driveway.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,excavators

10/24/2012

A couple of years ago, we had another excavator dig up and windrow stumps on 13 acres that had been previously logged. This summer we hired Bill to dispose of the literally thousands of stumps. Some of the stumps were too big and heavy for me to pick up with my heavy-duty skid steer. Bill was pro-active and interested enough to walk the site even before we met him to talk about the work. Bill work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Disposed of 13 acres of big stumps from a logging operation. Dug ditches, improved drainage, and other roadwork on half-mile driveway. Prepared packed floor for barn and built driveway extension to it.

07/30/2012

Spoke with Bill and determined the date for work. Bill was on time and all the work was done perfectly. He not only provided sand, but also some loam to cover up the site. Everything was done to our complete satisfaction and we will definitely recommend and use his services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have a trench dug for a new gas line installation for a generator, filled with rock sand

04/02/2012

I highly recommend this contractor. I did not grade his cost because I didn't get competing bids (and therefore have no frame of reference), but I'm very happy with what he did and how he did it, so the value to me was excellent. His estimate was for $1600 and he stuck to that, except for the cost of some gravel after I agreed to get it: he charged me only what the gravel cost him. I called Bill a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Job: Removal and disposal of existing asphalt driveway and some underlying dirt. Driveway is about 70 x 10 feet. My driveway is fairly steep, which makes it troublesome in the winter. Making things worse was a hump about halfway up, so getting to the top was difficult when it was slippery. I plan to repave it after lowering the overall level and in particular removing the hump.

07/27/2011

Bill gave me an estimate the day after I called and did the work a week later. He keep me informed throughout the job and made some great suggestions. The final bill was the same as the estimate. I am completely satisfied with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill removed an old foundation, built a retaining wall, regarded and loamed area.

CATEGORY excavators

Excavating, land clearing, stump removal, septic system installation, building site preparation.