CHRISTIAN FAITH ROOFING

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2008

4.1

PO BOX 503

New Durham, NH 03855

We are a family owned and operated roofing service.

06/17/2013

Gladys M.

Excellent experience.

Description of Work
Stripped old roof shingles and installed new shingle roof with ice/water shield and ridge vents

03/18/2013

Stanley S.

What more can I say? I could not contact them at any listed phone number. The Town Offices had heard of the business but didn't know anything about it.

Description of Work
Unable to contact the company. None of the listed phone numbers worked. There is nothing more I can add. I couldn't contact them or find them.

Category roof snow removal

03/01/2013

Suzanne E.

Everything seemed fine. Haven't had any problems with the roof. Here we are in Feb 2013 and had 3 feet of snow in the attic. Much water damage to ceilings and walls. Dale Gould the owner has not responded to emails. Phones are disconnected. Web site is down. Has not responded to better business bureau either. Another roofing company has come over and inspected the work. The lead around the chimney was not seated properly (Dale used some kind of caulking vice grinding and seating it). Ridge vent was not installed properly. Area where adjoining roof meets house roof was not done properly. Metal roof was not screwed off properly. Those are just a few things wrong with the roof installation. Looking at an estimate of $2500 to fix the roof. Insurance compaany spent close to $1000 to clean up the water, snow, prevent mold, try to save the hardwood floors, etc. Insurance Company estimated about an additional $3500 to make repairs in the house to the walls, ceilings, reinsulate, etc.

Description of Work
We hired Christian Faith Roofing in July 2011 to put on a metal roof on the house, wrap trim in metal, new lead around the chimney, install chimney caps and a couple of small items.

Category roofing, chimney repair

09/18/2011

Robert T.

Dale, the owner of Christian Faith Roofing, came over for an estimate and promptly went up on the roof to inspect it. He then explained what the installation entailed in detail, and explained each step in layman's terms. The supplier was late delivering the roof panels by a few days (no fault of CFR) and Dale was more upset than I was that the installation was later than he promised. If only by a few days. He had the roof done in two days, with a small, experienced crew. CFR added an (unexpected) extra piece of lumber and installed a cap (that I had purchased) on the chimney, both at no extra charge. CFR stuck to his written estimate, and even absorbed the Maine sales tax, which he forgot in the original estimate. The roof looks great, and Dale has called days later to ensure that everything is up to our satisfaction. All and all, a job well done by CFR. I would hire them again, as well as recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
New installation of a metal roof over existing shingle roof.

08/02/2011

JOHN C.

Dale responed to my telephone request for an estimate for a new roof. We set up an appontment and time for that estimate. Dale never show up for the appointment. He did not respond to additional phone calls nor did he respond to emails. This is NOT someone you want to work with if you are looking for a professional roofer.

Description of Work

This is nonsense, first of all i attempted to make a trip to see the member and to wit was involved in a automobile accident. Subsequently i E-mailed member to explain this. Not sure why he would take this to this level considering he hadn't even hired me.

07/05/2010

Mark P.

I called around and found Dale at Christian Faith Roofing to be very responsive and polite. This was for a rental property of mine and Dale coordinated the work with my tenants with no complaints. The job was completed on time and my tenants were very happy with Dale and his crew.

Description of Work
Added a ridge vent to our roof.

11/26/2008

john P.

Well since the roof no longer leaks, and since several other people couldn't fix it, short answer: GREAT!

Description of Work
I had a leaky dormer that had been worked on prior to me owning the house. I even tried to fix it, but couldn't. I hired another company to fix it and he failed, so after 2 months of lies and phone tag, I called Dale at Christian Faith Roofing, and within hours he was on my roof to give me an estimate; very reasonable, and he was able to start within a couple days. He basically rebuilt the whole dormer as well as do the roof. These guys are good.

07/31/2008

Don C.

I contacted CF Roofing when our living room ceiling started dripping following a big storm. I checked the problem out myself and assumed the leak was from a flat rolled roof that needed counter flashing. Dale from CF came out the day I called and took a look around. He figured out the problem had nothing to do with the rolled roof but was actually coming from the window dormers and running down the second floor wall. The barn was a simpler fix, just terminating the top row of shingles with metal fascia. We agreed on a price on a Friday and the work started on Saturday. After tearing into the dormers they determined a metal roof above the dormer would be more effective than reusing the old shingles. This was done at no extra cost to me, just so the job could be done right. The work was very reasonably priced, done quickly and effectively, and the clean-up left behind no stray nails, etc (they even removed an old satellite dish). Most of the touch-ups and preventative maintenance were done for free. The owner, Dale, was a very nice guy who took the time to explain exactly what the problems were and how he was fixing them. He didn't try to frighten me with all the worst case scenarios, but gave me affordable options to deal with the problems that needed immediate correction and helped me come up with temporary fixes for the less pressing concerns.

Description of Work
Assessed two separate leaks on the main house and barn and gave a thorough inspection of entire roof. Applied metal trim around the barn to terminate shingles. On the main house they pulled off shingles on two window dormers, applied ice and water shield, vinyl siding and metal roofing. Recaulked any potential problem areas on entire roof, counterflashed chimneys, rolled roof and vent stack.

Category roofing, siding, chimney repair

HS Glass LLC

2022 Super Service Award

Southers Construction Inc

When you’re looking for reliability, look to Southers Construction (SoConNH). For over 7 years we’ve been the area’s leader for exterior home remodeling services. We are happy to bring you quality workmanship and a customer satisfaction to match. Our friendly and knowledgeable team takes the time to understand your particular needs and will discuss the best options for you. Throughout the project, we make sure to educate our clients and help them understand the benefits of the work being done on their home. Once the project is completed, we inspect all of our installations to ensure they are done right the first time. Veteran Owned Roofing Contractor & Exterior Re-modeler proudly servicing the NH Seacoast and surrounding areas. FREE Estimates!

All Weather Exteriors LLC

The hardest part of any project is choosing the right contractor for the job; you can be confident when choosing All Weather Exteriors , you’re making an intelligent , educated decision. We have taken our 25+ years of experience to create a truly exceptional company that is focused on education and customer service . Our long standing relationships , affiliations & accreditation s with today's top manufactures; many of which offer comprehensive & lifetime warranties; allow us to offer a wide range of product solutions for our clients with professional installation. Our professionals will handle your project from beginning to completion to help make your project as effortless as possible.. Ask one of our representatives today , what we can do to help you?

SINGLE-PLY SYSTEMS, SKYLIGHT SERVICES-INSTALLATION, METAL SYSTEMS , COATING SYSTEMS, ROOF INSPECTION, ROOFING MEMBRANE CONSTRUCTION, EXPANSION JOINTS & SEAMS, FLASHING, FASCIAS & ROOF EDGINGS, CHIMNEY REPAIRS, CHIMNEY REFLASHING, STORM DAMAGE REPAIRS, SEEMLESS GUTTER INSTALLATIONS, SNOW & ICE REMOVAL & COMPLETE ROOF VENTILATION.