CHRISTIAN FAITH ROOFING

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2008

4.1

We are a family owned and operated roofing service. ...

Percival Remodeling LLC.

Percival Remodeling LLC is a family run business and has been in business since 2014 serving most of Rockingham and some of strafford counties. We welcome small jobs from changing door knobs, disposal solutions, and branch pruning away from the house to larger jobs such as full remodels, additions, and garages. We carry general liability and workers comp insurance and can provide a certificate of insurance upon request. We take pride in our work and the materials we install. We also offer disposal services. Also, we do not service mobile homes, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

CARON ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION

Family owned and operated full service roofing contractor. We do everything from designing and building to roofing, gutters, and siding. Serving Cumberland and York Counties. Please call us to schedule. Office:207-283-3194 or Cell:207-205-0679

NORTON CONSTRUCTION LLC.

Norton Construction is a second generation family owned business. We specialize in home exterior services. Norton Construction offers windows, siding and roofing services. We do not subcontract out are work it is all done by our experienced team.

Offers by NORTON CONSTRUCTION LLC. on Angi

06/17/2013

Excellent experience.

Description of Work
Stripped old roof shingles and installed new shingle roof with ice/water shield and ridge vents

03/18/2013

What more can I say? I could not contact them at any listed phone number. The Town Offices had heard of the business but didn't know anything about it.

Description of Work
Unable to contact the company. None of the listed phone numbers worked. There is nothing more I can add. I couldn't contact them or find them.

Category roof snow removal

03/01/2013

Everything seemed fine. Haven't had any problems with the roof. Here we are in Feb 2013 and had 3 feet of snow in the attic. Much water damage to ceilings and walls. Dale Gould the owner has not responded to emails. Phones are disconnected. Web site is down. Has not responded to better business bureau either. Another roofing company has come over and inspected the work. The lead around the chimney...

Description of Work
We hired Christian Faith Roofing in July 2011 to put on a metal roof on the house, wrap trim in metal, new lead around the chimney, install chimney caps and a couple of small items.

Category roofing,chimney repair

09/18/2011

Dale, the owner of Christian Faith Roofing, came over for an estimate and promptly went up on the roof to inspect it. He then explained what the installation entailed in detail, and explained each step in layman's terms. The supplier was late delivering the roof panels by a few days (no fault of CFR) and Dale was more upset than I was that the installation was later than he promised. If only by a ...

Description of Work
New installation of a metal roof over existing shingle roof.

08/02/2011

Dale responed to my telephone request for an estimate for a new roof. We set up an appontment and time for that estimate. Dale never show up for the appointment. He did not respond to additional phone calls nor did he respond to emails. This is NOT someone you want to work with if you are looking for a professional roofer.

Description of Work

This is nonsense, first of all i attempted to make a trip to see the member and to wit was involved in a automobile accident. Subsequently i E-mailed member to explain this. Not sure why he would take this to this level considering he hadn't even hired me.

07/05/2010

I called around and found Dale at Christian Faith Roofing to be very responsive and polite. This was for a rental property of mine and Dale coordinated the work with my tenants with no complaints. The job was completed on time and my tenants were very happy with Dale and his crew.

Description of Work
Added a ridge vent to our roof.

11/26/2008

Well since the roof no longer leaks, and since several other people couldn't fix it, short answer: GREAT!

Description of Work
I had a leaky dormer that had been worked on prior to me owning the house. I even tried to fix it, but couldn't. I hired another company to fix it and he failed, so after 2 months of lies and phone tag, I called Dale at Christian Faith Roofing, and within hours he was on my roof to give me an estimate; very reasonable, and he was able to start within a couple days. He basically rebuilt the whole dormer as well as do the roof. These guys are good.

07/31/2008

I contacted CF Roofing when our living room ceiling started dripping following a big storm. I checked the problem out myself and assumed the leak was from a flat rolled roof that needed counter flashing. Dale from CF came out the day I called and took a look around. He figured out the problem had nothing to do with the rolled roof but was actually coming from the window dormers and running down th...

Description of Work
Assessed two separate leaks on the main house and barn and gave a thorough inspection of entire roof. Applied metal trim around the barn to terminate shingles. On the main house they pulled off shingles on two window dormers, applied ice and water shield, vinyl siding and metal roofing. Recaulked any potential problem areas on entire roof, counterflashed chimneys, rolled roof and vent stack.

Category roofing,siding,chimney repair

SINGLE-PLY SYSTEMS, SKYLIGHT SERVICES-INSTALLATION, METAL SYSTEMS , COATING SYSTEMS, ROOF INSPECTION, ROOFING MEMBRANE CONSTRUCTION, EXPANSION JOINTS & SEAMS, FLASHING, FASCIAS & ROOF EDGINGS, CHIMNEY REPAIRS, CHIMNEY REFLASHING, STORM DAMAGE REPAIRS, SEEMLESS GUTTER INSTALLATIONS, SNOW & ICE REMOVAL & COMPLETE ROOF VENTILATION.