Tile Gallery Inc

With Angi since May 2010

Additional email - info@tilegalleryusa.com....

Level Line Tile

Fully insured tile contractor with combined 20 years of experience. Owner operated business that will always be on the job site. Specializing in ceramic, porcelain, mosaic, glass, and natural stone. We can do anything from basic floors to high end custom shower stalls. Using an artistic approach we make each job special for the customer. We are professional, efficient, and have competitive pricing.

Jose Tile Installation Services

Your expert tile contractor. Doing tile installation since year 2000. Floors, walls, backsplash, natural stone tile installation, tile removal, tile floor repair and regrout, ceramic tile installation, porcelain tile installation. shower. home repair.

Offers by Jose Tile Installation Services on Angi
Matias and Silva

Hello, My name is Andreo Matias We are a flooring company and kitchen and bath remodeling company. This is a family business over 12 years. My father and I started this business. Always loyal and truly trust. The main goal is always to give the best quality of work so in the end we like to see a big happy and smiling face from the customers.

01/15/2020

Deborah S.

They were great, they did a very good job and I highly recommend them

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodeling Job

Category home remodeling

12/21/2017

Kristiferanne A.

We could not be more pleased with the work Tile Gallery has done for our home. Over the past 5 years, three bathrooms, a kitchen and family room have all been beautifully transformed by Tile Gallery. Their quality work has kept us going back to them over and over again. All of the projects were very large and complicated in scope but the attention to details was always taken and even the smallest detail was never overlooked. The latest job was a floor to ceiling ledgestone fireplace with a floating granite shelf. It has transformed our family room and has become the focal point. We could not be happier with the professional way that all of the jobs were handled. From start to finish, Tile Gallery was there the whole time, from helping us pick out the tile, mosaic pieces, and matching granite, to the care and attention to the details of the install. Care was always taken to keep the room clean and the mess to a minimum, and everything was always finished on schedule. Peter, Ron and the entire staff are extremely knowledgeable and we would highly recommend Tile Gallery for any project in your home.

Description of Work
Kitchen tile and backsplash, ledge stone fireplace

10/26/2014

Elizabeth R.

Great. Peter did an excellent job installing. We have an old house and nothing is truly square. Installed in very cold weather and had no issues. Ron was very helpful with tile selection. Had been struggling with the right choice for weeks and Ron made a terrific recommendation that was just right and at a good price.

Description of Work
Installed kitchen backsplash

08/28/2014

STEVEN M.

Great customer service. Responsive to all questions. Delivered design concept and price quote promptly. Tile selection was exceptional. Ron L is extremely helpful. He definitely ,focused on making sure you get the right tile for your project. Offers excellent recommendations to consider. Willing to work with our contractor but also does tile installations too. I wish I had known about this shop when I did my kitchen! I would buy from them again in a heart place. It's definaltey a non brainier --- if you want to buy good tile and get great customer service, tile gallery is the place to go!

Description of Work
Offered great customer service and sold us beautiful tile for a bathroom renovation

07/22/2014

Lisa L.

It went very well. Both of these gentlemen are very professional and easy to converse with! Peter was always on time, very considerate, and just so nice in general. Ron too. And they have a lot of tile options in the store in a variety of price ranges. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Ron helped me pick out tile for my bathroom floor and new shower and he designed the space. Peter put the tile in, including the large shower base and floor to ceiling wall tile.

06/01/2010

Jake B.

It's impossible to overemphasize how pleased I've been with my Tile Gallery experience. I've been working on an extensive home remodeling project for about two years now, and have used Tile Gallery for every project involving tile. As a repeat customer, not only would I recommend Tile Gallery for any project without hesitation, but I actually find myself looking for projects in which I can incorporate the use of tile because of the amazing transformations I've seen unfold as a result of the Tile Gallery's assistance. 5 stars, A+

Description of Work
Our latest home improvement project was creating a home bar & entertainment area. We basically reclaimed a loft area that hadn't received an update since the seventies and with the help of Tile Gallery, we transformed it into an upscale, metropolitan bar area. After installing a large format black slate floor with contrasting oxidized iron style tile, the project yielded such compelling before & after photographs, that they're going to be featured in a popular architectural magazine this summer! I can't even express how much fun it is for us now! Every time someone comes over for a cocktail, or to watch a game - our guests walk in expecting the stereotypical "man-cave" and instead walk in to what the Tile Gallery has created for us - and every single one of their jaws drop!

05/05/2010

LINDA B.

What an amazing experience -- as newbies to tile installation, we weren't exactly sure what we were looking for, but knew we didn't want to go with the standard white or beige. Without an appointment, we went into Tile Gallery, met Ron and were helped through the process. Ron helped us choose custom tile, glass tiles for a border and flat stones for our shower floor. In addition, he helped design how the tiles would be aligned - information we passed on to our terrific tiling team. Ron went out of his way to educate us - answering lots of questions. He even demo'd the Wedi shower installation system which we ended up using. Ron went above and beyond to give us confidence in the style and water-tight-ness of our new shower.

Description of Work
After looking at a number of large tile supply companies, we went to Tile Gallery USA in Nashua, NH. What a difference! We found the custom tiles we were looking for, ordered them & also decided to go with a shower installation system introduced to us by Ron at Tile Gallery.

Category ceramic tile

Retail sales of ceramic, porcelain, stone, glass, and metal tile.

MasterCard, American Express, Check