JOYCE COOLING & HEATING INC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2008

New Hampshire

51 LAKE ST

Nashua, NH 03060

ADDITIONAL EMAIL: sales@joycecool.com FINANCING AVAILABLE....

HVAC Companies (185)water heaters (28)air duct cleaning (4)plumbers (2)

08/19/2021

Caryl S.

This is my second experience with Joyce Plumbing and Heating. The first time was a new hot water tank. When you have your local city inspector tell you during inspection of the tank installation that "oh, Joyce did it? Then I don't even need to look at the installation...". That was a ringing endorsement!! We then moved to a mini-split heating/cooling system for our house. These guys were just terrific. We had 3 units put into our house and the team worked flawlessly. From Will (our super human sales guy) to Tina in the Joyce P&H office (customer care) to Calvin and his team, we were very well treated, on time and under budget. I highly recommend Joyce Plumbing and Heating and we will be using them again. You should to!!

Description of Work
Mini-split installations - 3 units

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

11/22/2020

Ernie J.

Joyce Cooling and Heating installed a new high-efficiency Lennox furnace and air conditioner. The installation looks great and was professionally completed. The furnace is working fantastic and is so quiet we can't even hear it running. We are warm and comfortable all the time and the new high-efficiency design should save us money for many years to come. The technicians answered all of my numerous questions.

Description of Work
Replacement of old gas furnace and air conditioner

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

11/12/2020

Gene Z.

Professional installation, friendly crew

Description of Work
Replacement gas furnace

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

01/02/2020

Keith W.

They came on time and did an excellent job and a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

12/20/2019

Laurie B.

Tuesday night at around 5:20 pm I realized that my furnace was not working. Always a scary thought on a cold winter's night. I had never worked with Joyce, but ironically I had a regular maintenance/inspection scheduled for my furnace in a week and a half. So I called and left a message saying I had no heat. I was fully anticipating that I would not be given priority since I was not yet a customer and most likely there would be a lot of customers who had emergencies like mine. Joyce opens at 7:30 am. At 7:15 am I received a call that they could send someone out that morning much to my surprise. My furnace was repaired by 10 am that day and at a reasonable price! Alex, the gentleman who repaired the furnace, was polite and professional as was the woman I dealt with in the office. I will most likely be signing up for their maintenance plan.

Description of Work
Furnace not working

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

09/30/2019

Jason & Jennifer P.

Excellent. I heard of them through word-of-mouth. Once they were done with my service I signed up for their annual service plan.

Description of Work
They serviced my oil fired furnace.

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

06/29/2019

Chris S.

My old boiler died. Got a new combi boiler/hot water heater installed a few days later. Installation took a day - the crew showed up on time, removed the old equipment and cleaned everything up after installing the new boiler.

Description of Work
Needed an old boiler replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

01/26/2019

elyse P.

I was very unhappy how the work was done on my boiler. A technician came out and told me it wasn't working because I needed more oil (I had over 1/4 tank) and that should solve it. I had to pay $100 fee for an emergency oil delivery. It still did not work. They were no longer open so they sent an emergency technician out. I had to pay another service fee and the overtime rate. Not pleased.

Description of Work
Fix boiler

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

08/18/2018

Rocco R.

Woke up to no hot water on Friday. I immediately starting thinking, "I'ts Friday, I won't even get anyone out here until Monday." I called Joyce Cooling & Heating and was told that they would have someone out that day, and that the Technician would call a half hour before arrival. Sure enough, the Technician called that afternoon and arrived right on time. Our Technician Josh, diagnosed the problem, and had us up and running within an hour! Josh was very professional, explained the problem and left the area neat and clean. I was also very happy with the cost of the repair. Thank you Joyce Cooling & Heating!

Description of Work
Repair Gas Water Heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

08/14/2018

Steven C.

They were very professional and thorough. During the initial service visit, they did a great job diagnosing the problem and attempting to fix the unit. Since it was very old, we decided to install a new system. They were very busy, so we had to wait a few weeks for the new install. Unfortunately, they showed up a day late due to a scheduling error. They're prices are very good. If it weren't for the scheduling error, they would get all A's. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Central A/C replacement

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

DESIGN, INSTALLATION & SERVICE ON ALL TYPES AND BRANDS OF AIR CONDITIONING, HEATING, AND BOILER SYSTEMS IN THE GREATER NASHUA, NEW HAMPSHIRE AREA.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available