Nadeau mechanical llc

Design- installation-service Furnace change outs/ wood stove installs/installation/ kitchen hoods/ac add on Commercial/residential/industrial Subcontract Reasonable rates Licensed and insured Excellent references Serving NH MA ME...

JOYCE COOLING & HEATING INC

ADDITIONAL EMAIL: sales@joycecool.com FINANCING AVAILABLE.

Walley’s Heating & Air Conditioning

Walley’s is not your average HVAC contractor. From our in-house sales and support center to our modern fleet of licensed technicians, our team has the tools, trucks, and the training to handle all of your mechanical needs. But more than that, we are committed to giving back and playing a bigger role in our community. Through our work with local charities, partnerships with educational providers, and our continued efforts towards promoting energy efficient products, ethical business practices, and enforcing the highest industry standards, we hope to offer a service that adds real value to the community. Our entire team is grateful for the opportunity to show you what we are made of. Thank you for your consideration.

Sila

We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring enhanced operating protocols are followed in every home we have the pleasure to serve. * All technicians and comfort advisors are equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes, along with protective equipment (gloves, booties, etc.) for increased precaution before entering your home. * We are asking our customers to notify us if they’re feeling ill or have been in contact with anyone exposed so we can take precautions. * We have taken measures in all Sila offices such as flexible work from home and paid time off policies. Your comfort is our priority. We’re committed to safely assisting our customers with the prompt and dependable service you’ve come to expect for over 30 years. Our hearts are with those who have been affected by this extraordinary situation. It is truly our pleasure to serve you and we’re ready when you need us. Stay safe and healthy, Lou Pellegrini CEO

Offers by Sila on Angi

07/14/2020

Nobody ever contacted me

Description of Work
I needed a new furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I’m sorry [Member Name Removed] but we never received anything on our end, Nadeau Mechanical does not cover the state of Vermont.

02/03/2020

They did a good job. They did a nice, clean, and thorough job.

Description of Work
They installed HVAC system for me.

07/19/2019

He was very professional. Everytime I needed him he was very prompt calling me back. He answered to all my questions. Price was fair.

Description of Work
He installed cooling and heating system.

07/18/2019

He was on time. Good price. Good workmanship. Fast. Affordable.

Description of Work
HVAC. They redid the whole system in my house like furnace, condensation, ac, and etc.,.

07/18/2019

It went great. He showed up on time. Did what I am asked him to do.

Description of Work
He installed an AC, central Air conditioning unit.

Design installation service