Jim Peck & Co

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2014

Family owned Jim Peck & Co has served the Londonderry, NH and Massachusetts area for 20 years with a commitment to service and value. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business. Jim Peck & Co has the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials. We guarantee our work and materials as well as your satisfaction. We offer customized work at the job site so call us today for your free estimate....

A Service Provider's profile image

+14 more images

gutter repair (50)gutter cleaning (22)

01/16/2022

Rebecca W.

Working with Jim Peck was a breeze, he came out quoted the job at a reasonable price. The crew that were sent to do the job worked around my schedule change and the job was done in a timely fashion. The gutters look and work great.

Description of Work
Roof gutter installed

Work Completed On 01/14/2022

12/22/2021

Tim C.

Top notch quality. They were professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Gutter installation.

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

12/21/2021

Edmund M.

The service was very well organized. The work was good and they were on time. They were professional.

Description of Work
They redid the gutter.

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

12/21/2021

Sonya T.

It was an excellent quality. They were professional, courteous, and efficient. The price was fair.

Description of Work
Installed gutter in my moms home.

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

Timothy C.

Great price and work crew was a group of top notch guys. They were quick and neat. When job was completed, they made sure I was happy with install , which I was completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Gutter Repair & Replacement

Work Completed On 12/16/2021

Mark A.

Fast response, communication and work was great! Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Gutter Repair & Replacement

Work Completed On 12/17/2021

Brennan G.

The best I could have ever asked for they answered every question I had and went above and beyond what they needed to accomplish would refer over and over again.

Description of Work
Gutters on my whole house

Work Completed On 12/28/2021

11/08/2018

Sara W.

Jim was great to work with . The house had no gutters on it and we were in desperate need. Jim came out timely, gave us a quote to install on the front and back with leaf guard and when we called to schedule he was able to send his crew in timely. His crew did a great job with the installation. They were professional and cleaned up the area when the were done. I would hire again.

Description of Work
install new gutter system

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

08/17/2018

Ann Marie A.

Danny called came out shortly after my requesting a quote on a Sunday. He kept me informed as to when the job would be done since outside work was delayed with the weather. They showed up when planned and did a great job cleaning the gutters, and giving me information about my roof as well. Very pleased with the work done and the professionalism.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

12/03/2017

Judith G.

Fabulous ! Jim got back to me right away and came over with an estimate within 3 days. The job was completed within the week. His team was professional and friendly. I highly recommend Jim Peck Gutter Co. !!

Description of Work
We needed new garage gutters and cleaning of house gutters.

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

05/10/2017

John R.

Went great! Jim and his team were reliable and professional.

Description of Work
Had gutter and downspouts replaced.

Work Completed On 05/05/2017

05/03/2017

Joseph S.

Crew came and performed work quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Leaf relief and additional gutters

Work Completed On 12/07/2016

01/03/2017

C C.

Great they had it done in a few hours.

Description of Work
We had the gutters cleaned and had him look at covers which they installed the same day for a fair price.

Work Completed On 12/09/2016

12/12/2016

Barbara M.

Very well. Worker was courteous, prompt, pleasant.

Description of Work
We hired for gutter cleaning.

Work Completed On 12/12/2016

12/06/2016

Samuel P.

They missed one gutter, but promptly came back to clean it. (Complicatedly gutter system.)

Description of Work
Clean gutters

Work Completed On 11/21/2016

12/05/2016

Andrea M.

Everything went fine. He made the appointment. He showed up on time. He did his job. That is more than I have gotten out of a handyman in two years.

Description of Work
Cleaning Gutters

Work Completed On 11/22/2016

12/05/2016

Mindy C.

Gutters were cleaned and work done as expected.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/05/2016

11/28/2016

charles R.

well, except for minor hiccup (see above)

Description of Work
Cleaned front and back gutters, only supposed to clean back. Resolved quickly by Jim.

Work Completed On 11/16/2016

11/22/2016

Cris F.

The first 100 yards was pre-paid via Angie's List ( $1.49 / yard ) The rest they charged $3 dollars ( doubled ) ; plus they did not give me a quote only after the service was done. Plus in many spots there was nothing to be done but they charged me anyway.

Description of Work
Gutters clean.

Work Completed On 11/08/2016

The first 100ft was Angie’s list special Over 100ft was clearly $3.00 per ft Gutter people beware

11/18/2016

Kevin D.

The contractor left the debris all over the ground and all over everything surrounding the perimeter of my house. It was very clear to me that these weren't just the leaves on the ground because there was decomposed leaf matter mixed in all over the place. Also, this contractor is trying to overcharge me for an additional 40' of gutter when I only authorized 130'. Furthermore, he should have clarified that the promotion was only for 100' and then it was $3/foot. He did the entire job in less than 45 minutes and at his rate he is billing out more than a top tier attorney. Buyer beware!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/16/2016

I am sorry you where not satisfied with the cleaning we did for you I think the promotion was clear that there would be added cost for over 100 ft We did not know what 10 ft you did not want cleaned I can reimburse you for that 10 ft if you like Out of the 148 cleanings we have done this season this is the first complaint of leaving debris if you like i can send someone out to pick up anything we left behind Jim

08/23/2016

steven H.

I would love to leave a positive review of someone of here because this is my second negative in a row and I don't want to seem like a troll. I called Jim Peck and got a curt answering service. Jim called me back about an appointment for the next day and I made arrangements to be here...and no one showed up. When I called to find out what was going on, the answering service put me on hold for literally 7 minutes (as I stared at a clock) before sending someone else back to me asking "What can I help you with?" Seriously? And then they hung up on me. Still don't know why no one showed up. You guys seem to have good reviews on here, but you need to fire your answering service. They just cost you a job.

Description of Work
Gutter repair/replacement

Work Completed On 08/23/2016

Hi [Member Name Removed], I want to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I did refer back to my appointment schedule and couldn't find your name in July or August. As far as the answering service goes, there have been many other complaints as well, and they have since been fired. My apologies again, Jim Peck

05/09/2016

Walter H.

Jim came by my home on the weekend, measured the house and provided me a quote immediately. I then contacted him the next day (Sunday) to indicate I was accepting his proposal. He told me the day and time he would show up to do the work. Jim and his team showed up promptly at 8:00am on the day promised. The weather was wet and misty and they did indicate they would try to complete the job on that day, but if the weather worsened, due to safety concerns, they may need to return since one side of my home is over 3 stories high. Fortunately, the weather did not get worse and the job was completed on that day. I was happy with the appearance and quality of the work. I was also pleased with the honestly and open communication between Jim, his staff, and myself during the entire process.

Description of Work
Installed new gutters with 4 1/2 downspouts

Work Completed On 05/05/2016