Laurent Overhead Door Systems

Founded 1959 • With Angi since July 2010

4.3

SALES AND SERVICE, RETAIL AND WHOLESALE, OVERHEAD DOORS AND ELECTRIC DOOR OPERATORS W/GATES, FIRE DOORS, ROLLING STEEL CURTAINS AND MINI WAREHOUSE DOORS...

Elite Door of New England

Elite Door of New England is dedicated to providing the best possible product at competitive prices to our clients. From service to installations, no matter how large or small, each job is handled with the same level of dedication and attention to detail. We provide what many garage door companies lack, a high level of customer satisfaction and an expert knowledge of the industry and all the accompanying products. We feel it is as important to connect with your customers as it is to sell the job.

08/04/2016

Outstanding! I called Sarah at Laurent Overhead Door to get a quote when an old spring broke on my double garage door. Mike Laurent emailed a quote and said they could get to it in a week. When I explained that the only way to get in the garage was through a window, he offered to talk to his men to see what could be done. Randy and Dave showed up the next day and worked overtime to install a new d...

Description of Work
Needed new door and motor.

04/26/2016

I called for a rough quote on a basic automatic garage door and was told that I MUST give her all of my contact info including address, ( I provided my location within 2 miles), my email, etc. When I refused those details she hung up on me.

Description of Work
N/A

10/09/2015

Description of Work
I called on Friday and the door was installed on Monday. I live in a condo and specs were very specific. I love the new door and the friendly service.

07/30/2015

It was nothing fantastic, but it was very good. The quality of their service was excellent.

Description of Work
I used Laurent Overhead Door Systems to do two doors.

07/09/2015

Description of Work
Replace cables and adjust.

Category doors