Maura At Your Service

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2013

*I live in northern NH now, but am from MA so still book work junkets down there so I can earn my living while seeing family and friends I left behind.* .... My goal as a Personal Concierge is to make your life easier ... by doing what you don't have the time, stomach, inclination, energy, patience or hands to do for yourself ... including but not limited to: Vacation Child Care, House Party/DIY Wedding Server and Helper, Moving Cleaning, Hiker Shuttle, Distance Driving, Assisting Hoarders and Clutterbugs in purging their homes, and Day Surgery transportation....

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angi

10/23/2014

According to my friend, whose wife did, indeed pass away, Maura was terrific. She scrubbed and cleaned and did do all the hands and knees chores we hoped she could do. The place was gleaming. In addition to the hard labor, I must say that during all of my e-mail correspondence with Maura, and the initial scheduling problems that I had because of my friend's illness, Maura was not only accepting of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I engaged Maura to do a deep cleaning of an apartment in Woodsville, NH where two of our dearest friends live. One of my friends was terminally ill, and her husband was not able to do a lot of the hands & knees scrubbing due to medical issues of his own. I thought it would be nice for them to have one less worry on top of all the truly worrisome circumstances they found themselves in, so I hired Maura, with their approval, and she was able to really do the deep cleaning that was requested of her, with a smile and professionalism.

CATEGORY house cleaning

wow, thank you for the praise, (member name removed) it was my pleasure to help your friend, he and i got on so well it was like chatting over coffee with a long time friend -- except i cleaned as we talked any time you would like me to go back i am happy to drive on over thanks! maura

06/10/2014

I must start this by saying, that, in my home, Maura is referred to as 'The Magic Woman'. She is very punctual, very thorough, responsible, trustworthy, and honestly, just makes my life easier to be honest! She has done everything from an extreme purge of a built in junk 'closet' (similar to junk drawer, only, 50 times bigger) to salvaging things from a house fire and helping make them safe for my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maura has done a lot for me! She has done everything from de-clutter and purge, to even switch caps and babysit my very difficult autistic child (who by the way absolutely adores her) so I could run a few errands, to even recently, cleaned the salvageable things from my house fire...

CATEGORY home & garage organization

wow, [member name removed], you are much too kind! it was a pleasure to work for you when you are in a business like this, you are put in close quarters with many people new to you, but I was incredibly comfortable with you and, obviously, your little guy ... then to be called to come back and spend time with your mother and other son who were both delightful call on my any time!

01/08/2014

Maura arrived early and was very friendly and helpful loading all my kids into the car. It was nice to be able to get where we needed to go without having to stress out. I would definitely hire Maura again! She provides so many valuable services--she has something to offer everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maura drove my family to an evening school event while my car was in the shop.

CATEGORY errand service

it's nice when a client and I "click" and am happy your car was in the shop last fall, otherwise we may not have met and I say this more to folks who may read this exchange, now I am a client of YOUR's and am typing on the laptop you fixed and your daughter is on my short list of "employees"

10/02/2013

Maura was excellent! We communicated at first by email, and then by phone. She was very professional and timely in her responses. Everything went very smoothly from the discussion of my needs, deciding on time and cost, and actual delivery of the service. I would not hesitate to use her services again, in fact I have already discussed using her again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Picked up goods at specified location, and shipped them to me.

CATEGORY errand service

thank you, [member name removed], I am just seeing this now and I guess you definitely were happy since I have done more work for you since you posted this you are among the top of my Favorite Clients List and I look forward to your next call

09/16/2013

Through Maura's pre planning, everything went smoothly and even though she had more to accomplish than expected in the set time, I think her flexibility helped bring about a more successful outcome than I anticipated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maura was invaluable to me in helping me sift through 32 yrs of clutter & organize into keep, toss, donate, and flea mkt sell. She helped me to also finally part with my mothers clothes. Something I've found very painful since her passing 6 yrs ago. Her compassion and patience helped me navigate this difficult move. I cannot recommend her enough.

CATEGORY moving companies,home & garage organization

thank you, [Member Name] ... I was glad to help you through a bittersweet time, please don't hesitate to call on me to help get you into your new place, I look forward to helping (as I get to spend time with you while working!)

Purging, Organizing, Driving, Child Care, Vacation Pet Sitting,

Building & Repair, Painting, Wallpaper Removal, Routine House Cleaning, Daily Pet Care

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal