Ben's Transportation Services LLC

Founded 2018 • With Angi since October 2018

Household Deliveries. Junk and Waste Hauling/Recycler. Specialize in Household Appliance Installation and small appliance repair! Interior & Exterior Demolition. Handyman Services. ...

Handy House Cleaning

Delilos Cleaning Service

At Delilo's Cleaning Service, we have built a solid reputation in the community for our outstanding attention to detail and superior customer service. Call us for an experienced residential cleaning professional you can trust. We have more than 15 years of cleaning experience and are available for free estimates. We are a family owned business. We provide the following services: *Interior house cleaning *Move in and moving out cleanings * Post construction cleaning ( all heavy clean up must be done prior ie: broken down drywall and tiles ) * Event cleanings require at least one day notice after the estimate has been done. * business office cleaning

Clear View Cleaning & Painting Service

A Family-Owned Company that you can trust. The company holds a strict 100% customer satisfaction policy, our clients are a priority and excellence is our goal; another important aspect of our company is the convenience in the billing procedures, most services require only an upfront fee and the remainder is only paid after the job is complete. WE OFFER INDOOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL CLEANING. CHECK OUT OUT SERVICES OFFERED AND CALL US TODAY!!!

05/07/2021

I hired Ben through Thumbtack and I couldn't be happier with Ben's work so I thought I would spread the word. I am so grateful for the quality of work he performed in replacing my sink and faucet. He was skillful, meticulous, punctuation and fast. He is professional and understands the art of great customer service and is passionate about his work. I feel as if I found a treasure in Ben and I will...

Description of Work
kitchen sink installation

Category appliance repair

05/30/2020

I prepaid him $ 160.00 through Angie's List and the guy never showed up. No contact . Phone not answered . I DEFINITELY WANT MY MONEY BACK !!

Description of Work
Some furniture and a rabbit hutch removed from my house.

Category handyman service,small appliance repair

Wait a second here, you’re posting on my profile I have never done nor spoken with you or agreed to do any work, I think you have the wrong company This is for Bens Transportation Services LLC and I’m the owner. Can you please get your info correct before posting this on my profile, I haven’t used Angie’s list for over 6 months I am not a current member

08/06/2019

Very good but came last week and hasn’t cashed my check yet. I have messaged twice asking to cash it with no response.

Description of Work
Haul away an awning

Category hauling services

[Member Name Removed] your check will be deposited this week, I do check deposit every two weeks, your fall this week. thanks Ben

04/12/2019

Ben's Transportation Services IS SUPERB! Sincerely, Ben and his team and company both met and completely exceeded my family's expectations when they performed a recent clean out of our family's rental home in Seabrook, NH. Ben was on time, on budget, never said "No" to unanticipated needs, stayed late to finish the job, hauled away trash (for a slight additional fee), and were extremely polite, ha...

Description of Work
Cleaned out to homes and moved contents to offsite storage and Goodwill (donations).

Category hauling services,moving companies

04/05/2019

will hire him again in a heartbeat. he was responsive and professional .i am very happy with the service received

Description of Work
install over the range microwave

Category hauling services,small appliance repair

02/13/2019

Excellent service! Will definitely rehire again. Very organized, professional, and did the job quick. Price was great for work that was done.

Description of Work
Junk Removal and Appliance Installation

02/12/2019

He was right on time . Very nice. He cleaned up as he went and answered all my questions. Would absolutely hire again.

Description of Work
Removal of refrigerator and new one installed

01/31/2019

Good. Ontime, thorough job, finished timely.

Description of Work
Trash removal, furniture picked up and delivered, organizing

Category handyman service","junk removal","moving company","courier

01/28/2019

After further chatting , decided that I needed new toilets for the main bathroom which I rehired him for. Ben is awesome and super reliable. He came in the day prior to remove sink. He’s super helpful, punctual and easy to talk to. Was able to provide me with exactly what I needed to help me because as a new owner I was overwhelmed and he helped me fix things around the house.

Description of Work
New kitchen sink insulation

Category junk removal","small appliance repair service

01/08/2019

The best moving company I ever hired. Ben was on time, courteous and took care of every piece of my furniture as if it was his own. I strongly recommend Ben for anything you ask him to do. Will work with you on cost. Great company.

Description of Work
Moving from a second floor apartment

Category handyman service","junk removal","moving company

I no longer offer moving services

Check, PayPal