Ben's Transportation Services LLC

Founded 2018 • With Angi since October 2018

Pinnacle Street

HOOKSETT, NH 03106

Household Deliveries. Junk and Waste Hauling/Recycler. Specialize in Household Appliance Installation and small appliance repair! Interior & Exterior Demolition. Handyman Services. ...

05/07/2021

ALMA G.

I hired Ben through Thumbtack and I couldn't be happier with Ben's work so I thought I would spread the word. I am so grateful for the quality of work he performed in replacing my sink and faucet. He was skillful, meticulous, punctuation and fast. He is professional and understands the art of great customer service and is passionate about his work. I feel as if I found a treasure in Ben and I will hire him for future projects and other work I need to get done.

Description of Work
kitchen sink installation

Category appliance repair

05/30/2020

Linda J.

I prepaid him $ 160.00 through Angie's List and the guy never showed up. No contact . Phone not answered . I DEFINITELY WANT MY MONEY BACK !!

Description of Work
Some furniture and a rabbit hutch removed from my house.

Category handyman service, small appliance repair

Wait a second here, you’re posting on my profile I have never done nor spoken with you or agreed to do any work, I think you have the wrong company This is for Bens Transportation Services LLC and I’m the owner. Can you please get your info correct before posting this on my profile, I haven’t used Angie’s list for over 6 months I am not a current member

08/06/2019

Kelly P.

Very good but came last week and hasn’t cashed my check yet. I have messaged twice asking to cash it with no response.

Description of Work
Haul away an awning

Category hauling services

[Member Name Removed] your check will be deposited this week, I do check deposit every two weeks, your fall this week. thanks Ben

04/12/2019

Kenneth G.

Ben's Transportation Services IS SUPERB! Sincerely, Ben and his team and company both met and completely exceeded my family's expectations when they performed a recent clean out of our family's rental home in Seabrook, NH. Ben was on time, on budget, never said "No" to unanticipated needs, stayed late to finish the job, hauled away trash (for a slight additional fee), and were extremely polite, hardworking, kind, and jovial during the move and an absolute pleasure to work with. We definitely will use Ben again and won't waste time calling other companies. Ben's fee was extremely competitive and fair. My only TWO words of advice for anyone needing moving services are: CALL BEN!

Description of Work
Cleaned out to homes and moved contents to offsite storage and Goodwill (donations).

Category hauling services, moving companies

04/05/2019

renee M.

will hire him again in a heartbeat. he was responsive and professional .i am very happy with the service received

Description of Work
install over the range microwave

Category hauling services, small appliance repair

02/13/2019

Leah P.

Excellent service! Will definitely rehire again. Very organized, professional, and did the job quick. Price was great for work that was done.

Description of Work
Junk Removal and Appliance Installation

02/12/2019

Heather S.

He was right on time . Very nice. He cleaned up as he went and answered all my questions. Would absolutely hire again.

Description of Work
Removal of refrigerator and new one installed

01/31/2019

Sabrina A.

Good. Ontime, thorough job, finished timely.

Description of Work
Trash removal, furniture picked up and delivered, organizing

Category handyman service, hauling services, moving companies, delivery service

01/28/2019

Darnelle B.

After further chatting , decided that I needed new toilets for the main bathroom which I rehired him for. Ben is awesome and super reliable. He came in the day prior to remove sink. He’s super helpful, punctual and easy to talk to. Was able to provide me with exactly what I needed to help me because as a new owner I was overwhelmed and he helped me fix things around the house.

Description of Work
New kitchen sink insulation

Category hauling services, small appliance repair

01/14/2019

Gail L.

Very well.

Description of Work
Appliance installation and junk removal

Category handyman service, hauling services, small appliance repair

01/08/2019

Karen G.

The best moving company I ever hired. Ben was on time, courteous and took care of every piece of my furniture as if it was his own. I strongly recommend Ben for anything you ask him to do. Will work with you on cost. Great company.

Description of Work
Moving from a second floor apartment

01/08/2019

Martha R.

It went very well and fast.

Description of Work
Moving our belongings to our new house

Category hauling services, moving companies

karissa W.

Ben did an amazing job! He arrived in a very timely and professional manner...he’s friendly, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Overall he gets 5 stars from me for exceptional customer service, on point professional mannerisms and for providing an excellent quality of service as well as affordability.. I’ll definitely be using his services again and referring him to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Junk removal/over the range microwave appliance installation

Category handyman service, hauling services

thank you [Member Name Removed] talk to you soon

Shelli L.

Ben is fantastic!! Honest, reliable, capable & affordable.

Description of Work
We’ve had Ben fix our vehicles as well as utilized his towing service

Category auto repair, towing, hauling services

Thanks [Member Name Removed] a pleasure doing business with you, see you soon.

Glenda G.

Great job excellent service

Description of Work
Appliances Removed

Category handyman service, moving companies, small appliance repair

10/30/2018

Linda W.

He was wonderful, very reasonable pricing, arrived on time, very friendly and personable, I will be using in the future. I would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Hauling

10/30/2018

Bob B.

They did a great job. Great pricing and know you will not have to look any further.

Description of Work
Hauling

Trend Moving

Trend Moving & Storage provides stress-free residential and commercial moving services across New England. If you're looking for friendly, reliable moving experts, look no further. Contact us for your free estimate, today.

Move and Care Moving Company

Relocation is stressful enough without worrying that your moving company might drop the ball. At Move and Care, our crew of experienced professionals is with you at every turn to ensure that the whole process goes smoothly.

Offers by Move and Care Moving Company on Angi
    Stairhopper Movers

Stairhopper Movers is proud to be Boston full service moving and storage company the of choice for many discerning customers, both residential and commercial. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured so you'll have no worries about safety and reliability. (MDPU # 31321, DOT # 1696867, MC # 623045). Stairhopper Movers is a valued member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A + rating!! We also have been awarded Best of Boston in 2006 - 2007 and in 2010, Talk Of The Town awarded us "Excellence in Customer Satisfaction"- 5 star rating. We are specialized in: Local and Long Distance Moves, Residential and Commercial Moves, House / Apartments moves, Assisted Living Relocation, Corporate, Office Moves, Short and Long Term Storage in our Secure and Climate Controlled Storage Facility, Professional Packing and Unpacking Services, Loading and Unloading Services, Free Estimates, Packing Materials Delivery. We know that a successful move starts with one simple call. We take upon the responsibility of moving your goods so you can concentrate on more important things in life. We offer highly competitive rates and a variety of professional moving services. Every single member of our team will take pride in moving you to a new company location or residential property and every relocation we do gets unique attention and the highest quality customer service.

Check, PayPal