A Classic Kitchen Cabinet Refacing

Founded 1983 • With Angi since March 2012

I started Classic Kitchen Cabinet Refacing back in the early 80′s, at the time there were only a handful of kitchen refacers. We are a family owned business. We are both proud and passionate about what we do! We have been refacing kitchens in NH ,Ma and VT for over 30 years. We offer our customers a cabinet solution that is not only superior to other “re-facing” companies, but is equal to, or superior to, new cabinets. We use only premium quality hardwood doors, use only the best stains & glazes and always replace hinges and drawer slides with premium quality hardware. The complete refacing process takes only 2-4 days! When someone sees Classic Kitchen Cabinet Refacing cabinet installation, their reaction is almost always “I can’t believe this is a reface!”. We are also the most reasonably priced refacing company around. We are so sure you’ll agree that we will give you a ball park figure right over the phone, before we even step foot in your home....

Cloud 9 Tubs

Cloud 9 Tubs

Stop dealing with old leaky, dirty bathtubs that have high maintenance and safety issues when you can make an investment in our new tubs, showers, and walk-in tubs in Concord, NH. Cloud 9 Tubs offers a fully customizable place for bathing that is safer to use, even in limited spaces in your bathroom. Take action now and enjoy a beautiful new bathroom with the benefits of a clean, easy to use, low maintenance space that adds value to your home while preparing for your future. As all of us get older, many of us face limitations when it comes to mobility. The risk of a fall can lead to problems with bathing, and many are forced to hire home health aides and consider the possibility of a move to a long-term care facility. The inability to bathe yourself due to the increased risk of a fall can severely damage a person's sense of dignity and confidence.

10/04/2016

Left 2 emails through website and my number with office to pass my info on to wife. Never heard back. It's been over 12 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Looking for kitchen cabinet and counter top

CATEGORY custom cabinets

10/19/2015

It went very well. Had a response immediately. Job was done very professionally. It went very well, and we would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced and repaired damaged laminate in the kitchen

08/14/2014

07/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did my kitchen cabinets, Love them

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

HI [removed members name], We are pleased that you love your kitchen and would like to thank you for the great review ! I realized we had a lot in common when it came to our children's wonderful 4H experience's, what a small world ! Thanks Again, Joe

05/30/2014

We have used many contractors in the past; Joe and his team exceeded all expectations. The price didn't change, the job was done on time, the workmanship was exceptional, and the overall experience very pleasant. We not only recommend Classic Kitchen Cabinet Refacing, but we have indicated that we are happy to showcase our new kitchen cabinets to prospective customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He refaced our kitchen cabinets. In addition, he removed our old cooktop, sink, and countertop and disposed of all of it. He also did additional repairs an improvements where needed at no extra charge.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

Hi [member name removed], Thanks for the great review! My wife loved your finished kitchen, especially your selection of moldings & cabinet doors ! We are displaying your beautiful kitchen on the main page of our website. . P.S. Don't be surprised if I show up at your dock with my fishing rod. LOL. Thanks again, Joe

Cabinet Refacing. Plumbing. Electrical. Tile. Carpentry