ANY SEASON PAINTING

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2008

3.9

PO Box 1802

Hampton, NH 03843

Any Season Painting is a full service painting and carpentry company. We offer interior, exterior, and restoration painting. We also can handle all phases of carpentry from small repair to remodel....

11/11/2016

Brendan G.

Super duper

Description of Work
We've been working with any season painting for years and they've done work at 3 different properties of ours. They are punctual, clean and stand up guys. The work they do on the painting, carpentry and design side is some of the best in the seacoast.

Category woodworking, house painters, interior painters

03/13/2016

Jennifer H.

When we initially called for an estimate, Jay was very responsive and able to make an appointment to look at our house. We live in a 3 story, 1800 sq foot house with clapboards and shingles and a good amount of trim. Our paint was chipping and bumpy and had lead paint. We also needed some minor carpentry done on the exterior. Our house was not an easy job and we could not afford to replace the majority of boards and trim that had uneven or chipping paint. Jay & his team cleaned the exterior, scrapped, and used a primer that helped to even out the surface. There was a delay, beyond their control, so the job took longer than expected. In light of that they did more carpentry than expected at no additional cost. Jay was detailed oriented and asked us several times if we were pleased or had any concerns.

Description of Work
Exterior paint of house

Category woodworking, house painters

03/19/2015

KEN L.

Took my deposit but never painted the house. Did not return deposit. Has disappeared. Update - Deposit was returned finally.

07/10/2013

DEBRA P.

Overall I was okay with the service for the price. The quality was good but the punctuality of the work was a problem and there were communication breakdowns. I would say that if you don't have a predictable schedule you will get a good price and the work will be done well but if you need predictability around timeframe delivery I can't recommend any season.

Description of Work
Full Interior Painting.

12/31/2012

John M.

I found Any Season to be very professional and a pleasure to work with. Everything was done as requested in a timely manner. They found that some of the exterior sills were rotted, and replaced them for no additional charge.

Description of Work
Any Season Painting was hired to paint the exterior of my home and dettached garage. This included power washing and scraping all surfaces, then painting all siding, trim, doors and windows.

12/17/2012

James W.

Quality of wrong was excellent. Due to weather and other factors job took longer than expected. Can't say it was company's fault but it was frustrating. Any Season owner made sure that all work was completed and done correctly. If it had not been for the time delays, I would have rated all work A.

Description of Work
Painted ceilings, cabinets and walls in a 1,100 sq. ft condo.

Category interior painters

Thank you for the positive review! I appreciated your patience in completing the work.

06/14/2012

Stephanie M.

Except for the timeline, which was much longer than planned due to weather, the job was completed as explained and expected. The staff were respectful and professional around the property. I wish they had been a bit more careful around the plants in my garden, but in general they were careful and neat. The project was delayed several times due to weather and other jobs that needed to be completed. Everything that was included in the original estimate was completed and the job met our expectations when complete.Overall experience was very good.

Description of Work
painted exterior of home and completed some light construction work. Unfortunately, weather was not cooperative so the project took much longer than expected. When the job needed to be finished, the company did work on weekends to complete the work.

06/23/2008

Diane D.

Initial efforts on his part were to provide quote in a very pleasant, respectful manor. In all fairness to him, he was trying to squeeze our job into a very busy schedule. Perhaps he shouldn't have taken the job. After that though: 1) would not show up on time, nor return phone calls with ETA's 2) sent pleasant worker in his place who did a fair painting job (but missed spots, some minor splotches on furniture and baseboards)... but we'd done the prep and he was instructed to paint and move on, which he did. Very nice worker; quiet and responsible. 3) Owner returned next day to do wallpaper (late in day after finishing other jobs; would've liked to know when he was coming though; wouldn't return phone calls). He overlooked the paint areas that should've painted over. Yelled (no cursing though), huffed and puffed for 2 hrs until I finally sent my husband in to help him. Botched an area which had to be redone; more wallpaper ordered. 4) Charged $10 more per hr then Quoted. Unlike his inability to return phone calls before, he suddenly was calling and showing up repeatedly next week for payment. 5) Charged us full price + for few supplies that we didn't already have in home (we'd bought all supplies, paint & wallpaper; he needed a couple more small items and charged us full price). Too bad. Seems like a really nice person, but very unprofessional. Not sure if he's running his own company because he enjoys the line of work or because he's driven solely by money.

Description of Work
Painting and Wall papering bedroom. We'd prepped surfaces and done one of the 4 walls.

Category interior painters

I'm logging onto Angie's list for the first time today (3/29/12), and I am quite surprised to see this negative review on here. I remember this job vividly. There were several different quotes given with many requested options. Ultimately the homeowner had us only come in to paint 3 walls and install a small amount of wallpaper. I do not judge jobs by the size of them in dollars, but I did express that to do it I would need a little bit of flexibility, so I could 'fit' it in. A fair request considering that I the customer had rescheduled with me then changed the scope of work a few times, and ultimately gave me a couple of specific windows to do the work, one of them being on a weekend. Nonetheless I did my best to complete the work. There was an increase in price because the customer insisted on buying their own supplies for me to use and they were inadequate and insufficient. I also had to send an employee back to finish up the work, and I thought all was well. The terms were simply 'payment upon completion.' This is when the customer informed me that she would pay within 30 days and to send an invoice. I was puzzled by this but did so, and about a week later when I called to follow up I was berated and told by the client the amount she was planning on paying me, as well as a laundry list of complaints that had never been mentioned previously. I run a very professional business, and I think it is unfortunate that I have a 'D' rating on here when I was only trying to accommodate a customer with a very small project without affecting my schedule. I made almost no profit here, and did the work to maintain a good word of mouth in a neighborhood that I had done some other work in. This is extremely upsetting and a simple google search of online reviews and testimonials on my own site will show that I am a highly professional contractor who takes pride in his work. I made the mistake of trying to help someone when I knew the job was too small for most quality contractors, and ultimately I regret doing so after my experience with this homeowner.

Golden sun company INC.

Here at Golden Sun Company INC, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 10 years of experience we are experts in Exterior Painting and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Trad3Mark Painting

Trad3mark Painting is a full service painting company we offer a quality painting experience in all our projects, where details are not overlooked. Our painting company uses the best paints and finishes to achieve job satisfactory every time.

Adam's Quality Painting

We are following all necessary precautions pertaining to COVID-19 guidelines. Adams Quality Painting is completely dedicated to client satisfaction. Specializing in all aspects of residential and commercial painting, we offer all of our clients the attention to detail they deserve! Offering competitive pricing and flexible scheduling, if you need something done by a professional on short notice, we can get it done right the first time. Call now for a free estimate and get the quality workmanship you deserve.

Offers by Adam's Quality Painting on Angi
    Check, PayPal, Financing Available

PRESSURE WASH, SCRAPE, SAND, SPOT-PRIME, CAULKING, REMOVE, MASK HARDWARE & PAINTING, AND ALL CARPENTRY